Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Sidemen

Post by meandthemoon »

[video][/video]

Sooo, I just came across this video.

And, OH MY LORD, Simon says the N word at 3:30.

I. am. in. shock. :o :o :o :o

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

That's probably why it's now unlisted. On a more positive note, Ethan is looking a lot slimmer now than two years ago in that video! Good on him.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

So Ethan called Ricegum a dickhead for being mad about the youtube rewind. and Risegum made a diss track about him
[youtube][/youtube]

then Callux made a video on Risegum
[youtube][/youtube]

I love Callux :rofl:
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ ethan sucks... seriously he deserves shit

callux's 'diss track' was better tho lol

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

I'm feeling so much second hand embarrassment for them with this blatant paid promotion shit for The Grand Tour TV show. I highly doubt they even watch the show, I bet they're just given Tweet drafts with screenshots and they just copy and paste them throughout the hour. No problem with them doing paid promo, but it's so blatant and shameful. I'm glad people are calling them out on it.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

tnw1 wrote:I'm feeling so much second hand embarrassment for them with this blatant paid promotion shit for The Grand Tour TV show. I highly doubt they even watch the show, I bet they're just given Tweet drafts with screenshots and they just copy and paste them throughout the hour. No problem with them doing paid promo, but it's so blatant and shameful. I'm glad people are calling them out on it.
Ad's are fine...in the correct amount of doses..but 4 tweets every 2 hours being a paid promotion is just too much. They must be getting paid hefty to embarrass themselves hourly like that.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

tnw1 wrote:I'm feeling so much second hand embarrassment for them with this blatant paid promotion shit for The Grand Tour TV show. I highly doubt they even watch the show, I bet they're just given Tweet drafts with screenshots and they just copy and paste them throughout the hour. No problem with them doing paid promo, but it's so blatant and shameful. I'm glad people are calling them out on it.
Ad's are fine...in the correct amount of doses..but 4 tweets every 2 hours being a paid promotion is just too much. They must be getting paid hefty to embarrass themselves hourly like that.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

So, I've been sort of impressed with JJ lately. He seems to be changing and growing. A few weeks ago, he did a video about the Sinterklaas tradition and racism. And today he did a video reacting to a video he made a few years ago where he basically degraded women. He approached it in a jokey way, but it was refreshing to see him recognize how problematic and wrong his actions were. He even used the word "misogyny" a number of times.

I hope the trend continues.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

meandthemoon wrote:So, I've been sort of impressed with JJ lately. He seems to be changing and growing. A few weeks ago, he did a video about the Sinterklaas tradition and racism. And today he did a video reacting to a video he made a few years ago where he basically degraded women. He approached it in a jokey way, but it was refreshing to see him recognize how problematic and wrong his actions were. He even used the word "misogyny" a number of times.

I hope the trend continues.
Yup, I like who he is becoming. He was terrible, but life is all about growth. He better hope his boy Harry grows the fuck up soon too.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

[youtube][/youtube]

Apparently, he's done it again. Damn. He does not give a fuck. Josh was even shocked.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

I've started to really dislike Simon.

* I hate how he disses the others all the time, let's take Harry for an example, he is always talking about how bad off a youtuber he is because he does not upload as much as the others, and the fans have started to say the same to him, if you look at the replays on twitter on Harry's tweets you will see what I'm talking about (YES I know Harry can say some very dumb sh*t on twitter and I think he should grow the f*** up)

* He thinks he is black and can get away with saying stuff, newsflash you are not so stop

* He is just so rude and mean

* He is a total fuckboy

* they all abuse Vikk

* He is always talking about how lonely he is, and egging the fangirls on.

* Dramatic

and so many other reasons that I don't want to get into!

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

Agreed. After obsessively* watching Sidemen videos, I think I've come to the conclusion that he's the worst, but is just better at hiding it behind his looks and charm.

And it's a coincidence that you bring this up, because I just today discovered that Simon skipped out on Vikk's 21st bday last year when all the Sidemen (with the exception of Ethan) showed up. At first I thought he must have had a good reason, but he Snapchatted a dinner with RackRacka the same night. If that's not a shitty friend...
He is always talking about how lonely he is, and egging the fangirls on.
I'm convinced his "loner" image is just an act.

*if you couldn't tell by the number of posts I've made in this thread, I'm obsessed. Please don't judge. This is my procrastination mechanism :D

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

meandthemoon wrote:Agreed. After obsessively* watching Sidemen videos, I think I've come to the conclusion that he's the worst, but is just better at hiding it behind his looks and charm.

And it's a coincidence that you bring this up, because I just today discovered that Simon skipped out on Vikk's 21st bday last year when all the Sidemen (with the exception of Ethan) showed up. At first I thought he must have had a good reason, but he Snapchatted a dinner with RackRacka the same night. If that's not a shitty friend...
He is always talking about how lonely he is, and egging the fangirls on.
I'm convinced his "loner" image is just an act.

*if you couldn't tell by the number of posts I've made in this thread, I'm obsessed. Please don't judge. This is my procrastination mechanism :D
As I started this thread I don't judge lol

I did not know about the birthday thing!!
His loner image is so fake! after Upload he started dating a girl called Gee Nelson, it has not been confirmed that they are dating, but they went to winter wonderland together with Josh and Freya, Vikk and Key and JJ and Seana. and they have been spotted together more times.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

[tweet][/tweet]

Harry's car after he did not want to take a photo with a fan who got into the garage.. where there is supposed to be 24 hours security, and after he, Ethan and Tobi all said that they would not take pictures with fans who went in there just to see them.
:roll: :roll:

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

I'm surprised they still live there. The apartments aren't even that nice and Stratford is a dump. For what they're paying, they can find much nicer places in much nicer parts of London. Behzinga and Harry have fan trouble and Tobi is moaning every day about builders outside his window. Judging by KSI's tweet, it looks like he's left that building and is permanently living in the sensible Sidemen house, in the outskirts of London where it's much more peaceful and less likely to be pestered by the annoying kids. The non-Sidemen Youtubers who live there like Callux and Calfreezy won't move out as the intrusive fankids will still make them feel relevant. The others should just bail though.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

halkatlaa wrote:
His loner image is so fake! after Upload he started dating a girl called Gee Nelson, it has not been confirmed that they are dating, but they went to winter wonderland together with Josh and Freya, Vikk and Key and JJ and Seana. and they have been spotted together more times.

Hello! If you don't mind me asking how did you find that out and do you know who she is (a youtuber?) :)

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

WolfieCindy wrote:
halkatlaa wrote:

Hello! If you don't mind me asking how did you find that out and do you know who she is (a youtuber?) :)
Elliot Crawford (youtuber friends with Calfreezy and Weller) uploaded a picture off them kissing at the after party after first day off Upload, I'm going to try and find the picture, she is seen in Tobi's video where he is decorating his flat for christmas.
No she does not have youtube.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

Callux and Calfreezy
Since you brought them up, can I just say that I'm not a fan of them and dislike Sidemen videos with them in it.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

meandthemoon wrote:
Callux and Calfreezy
Since you brought them up, can I just say that I'm not a fan of them and dislike Sidemen videos with them in it.
Really?
I low-key agree about Freezy.. I don't really watch his video's unless Harry is in them. and if Harry is in then you can tell my the thumbnail.

I do on the other hand love Callux.. I find him so funny!

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

Callux needs to be taken in small doses he was wayyyy better when he uploaded sporadically every month or so but now he's annoying and boring. I do like Sarah though! (I kinda think she can do better) I used to like horsefreezy but god he's unbearable

and what's with Simon's upload schedule (esp on his 2nd channel b/c I don't like FIFA) he waits until forever to upload a video I know this because I'm subscribed to Vik and I've checked out the other channels and their uploads all align but Simon will wait a week for a video that was made 2 weeks ago and being busy/hard working isn't an excuse bc like I said Vik uploads on time and he has 3 channels that he uploads on more than once a day I used to really like Simon but he puts out LATE half-ass videos lies to his fangirls to string them along makes homophobic comments and racial jokes towards JJ, Tobi, & Vik he uses slurs (N-word & F-word for example) and Josh does too that's why he and Ethan are tied for the ones I really dislike and simon is close to making it a 3-way tie

Return to “The British Crew”