Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Sidemen

Post by halkatlaa »

Weird Vagina wrote:
halkatlaa wrote:Well Harry is still a teenager,
But yeah I agree they are mad childish at times!
whaat?! lol he's not a teenager... isn't he 20 years old? :P
Nope he is still 19.
born on the 24th of November 1996
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

^ so less than a month until he's 20, then?

the 'childish' thing applies to a wide group of youtubers tbh, it's not just the sdmn.
meandthemoon wrote:
i think it's obvious that simon has 'issues'
What do you mean?
he's clearly uncomfortable with gay people/the idea of being gay, and it seems like he's always saying stuff like he can't get a girlfriend, spends all his time indoors etc. infer from that what you like...

in joe's thread, someone asked about a miniminter/joe collab. their fans have been asking for it for ages. tbh i think it would be awkward, because even though they probably have a lot in common, joe only ever seems to collab with the same group and simon is kinda similar (with marcus being a recent exception). i'm sure it'll happen eventually though.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

yeah harry is almost 20 and imo you should drop your 'teenage mentality' at the age of 19 anyway
Idk he's just weird and annoying :P though I liked the videos he made when he was a kid loool
(I'm talking about that video when he made others to watch his childhood videos)

btw why jj always acts like he's bored when he makes videos with others? esp the video isn't for his channel :roll:
I know he has a huge ego because of all the subs, money etc. :roll: but this is just terrible
EST wrote:and it seems like he's always saying stuff like he can't get a girlfriend, spends all his time indoors etc. infer from that what you like
lool :rofl:
I remember they used to make jokes about simon hooking up with ashleymarieegaming lol and now they always mention "it was just kissing" lol
(I swear they made it sound like they had sex so what now)
I wonder if they saw fans talking about it or they read that when we talked about it here? lol sidemen reading gg? holy shit :rofl:

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

in joe's thread, someone asked about a miniminter/joe collab. their fans have been asking for it for ages. tbh i think it would be awkward, because even though they probably have a lot in common, joe only ever seems to collab with the same group and simon is kinda similar (with marcus being a recent exception). i'm sure it'll happen eventually though.
I asked in Joe's thread why won't do a collab w/ Simon since Simon is obviously interested and has mentioned it several times. I feel as though if Joe actually wanted to do it, he would have done it by now. What's stopping him? It can't be because the Sidemen are too vulgar because Joe has collaborated w/ KSI, CalFreezy, etc.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

I asked in Joe's thread why won't do a collab w/ Simon since Simon is obviously interested and has mentioned it several times. I feel as though if Joe actually wanted to do it, he would have done it by now. What's stopping him? It can't be because the Sidemen are too vulgar because Joe has collaborated w/ KSI, CalFreezy, etc.[/quote]

I think it's a management think. like they are not signed to the same agency.. maybe they are stopping it. :?

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

halkatlaa wrote: I asked in Joe's thread why won't do a collab w/ Simon since Simon is obviously interested and has mentioned it several times. I feel as though if Joe actually wanted to do it, he would have done it by now. What's stopping him? It can't be because the Sidemen are too vulgar because Joe has collaborated w/ KSI, CalFreezy, etc.
I think it's a management think. like they are not signed to the same agency.. maybe they are stopping it. :?

Honestly Joe doesn't even wanna upload his regular videos so he's probably too lazy :rofl:

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

I think it's a management think. like they are not signed to the same agency.. maybe they are stopping
I don't think that's it because Joe films with a lot of people outside of the same agency, like Oli.

I have a theory and I think it's because Simon is more of a fanboy of Joe than a friend. Joe has said that he likes to film with his friends and people he is comfortable with. So I'm guessing it's because him and Simon are not close like that.

And while they seem similar in some ways, their channels are so different. Joe has a much more polished and trendy image, whereas Simon is more laid back and casual.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ simon is a fanboy of joe? loool what?

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

simon is a fanboy of joe? loool what?
Yeah, I think he is, and I don't mean it in a bad way. He said Joe's his second favorite Youtuber and I've heard him talk about Joe a lot and how much he wants to do a video with him.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

A collab will happen with Joe and Simon soon enough. Joe's busy, and it's not like they're friends so the right moment has to come.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

Sorry for all the posts, but does anyone know why Simon and Josh (and maybe some of the others) have an option on their Youtube for viewers to donate to them ("help support this channel")??

I'm sure they're not raking in the dough like JJ or something other Youtubers, but I wouldn't think they would need to ask their viewers for money also!

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

meandthemoon wrote:Sorry for all the posts, but does anyone know why Simon and Josh (and maybe some of the others) have an option on their Youtube for viewers to donate to them ("help support this channel")??

I'm sure they're not raking in the dough like JJ or something other Youtubers, but I wouldn't think they would need to ask their viewers for money also!
where is that option??
I don't understand.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

Go to the homepage of his channel. It's on the right hand side. There will be a blue button that says "Support this channel"

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

meandthemoon wrote:Go to the homepage of his channel. It's on the right hand side. There will be a blue button that says "Support this channel"
I don't see it... am I the only one? :?

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

Oh, how odd.

I took a screenshot of it but don't know how to put it here for you to see :/

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

^ yt call it 'fan funding' and it isn't available in all countries which could be why some people don't see it.

as for why simon & josh do it, well because why not. i doubt either of them need the small change it probably generates for them.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

i doubt either of them need the small change it probably generates for them.
That's exactly my point. It's cringey for successful Youtubers to ask their fans for money. Especially here, where their fans are mostly young kids who don't know better than to give their money away to people who don't need it.

I get that Simon and Josh don't have successful side hustles like KSI, Zoella, Joe Sugg, etc., and maybe actually struggle to fund their channels, but I still find it inappropriate.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

meandthemoon wrote:
i doubt either of them need the small change it probably generates for them.
That's exactly my point. It's cringey for successful Youtubers to ask their fans for money. Especially here, where their fans are mostly young kids who don't know better than to give their money away to people who don't need it.

I get that Simon and Josh don't have successful side hustles like KSI, Zoella, Joe Sugg, etc., and maybe actually struggle to fund their channels, but I still find it inappropriate.
More like fund their part for the house they live in, lifestyle, desperate for any cash, etc... They make more than enough to fund their channels lmao.

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

I wish they would stop with these desperate cries for sympathy. I get they do a bit more than make a few videos nowadays, but I'd love to know what time they woke up today and how they spent their day. Especially Callux, who makes about 30 minutes of content a week if that. Like fucking hell mate, how much time do you need?

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

More like fund their part for the house they live in, lifestyle, desperate for any cash, etc... They make more than enough to fund their channels lmao.
Haha yes, you're right. I worded it poorly. I meant that what they earn isn't enough to fund both their lifestyle and their channel.

Return to “The British Crew”