The Sidemen

Re: The Sidemen

Post by Guest »

i thought weller had a point in saying that a fight with harry and jj would just be boring, i feel like it's a little obvious how it would end.
jj's gotten pretty fit in the past couple of months too, i think it would be pretty entertaining to watch him and joe

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by EST »

EST wrote:i've not been following, but good for him if he's growing up and moving on to other things.
i don't know wtf i was thinking when i posted that, sorry.
anteater wrote:They're clearly hyping this up to sell tickets to Upload (including Weller), but I think he has a point
Harry is probably going to win the poll and JJ can beat him, but Joe would kick KSI's ass
and I actually appreciate that Joe said he's not cool with people calling out family members/gfs in their diss tracks
well would you look at that...

[tweet][/tweet]

even if it's all premeditated it's sad that they all have to go so low with some of the things that have been said. weller is particularly disappointing for getting involved.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ aaaand look what happened :rofl:

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

What a massive cringefest. All I gathered from that was they made it seem acceptable to the 12 year olds to shame depression, shame manboobs, call people the N-word and the C-word. Just think how many of these kids will repeat those words in the playground. Idiots.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

*allegedly* Mr. Minter is dating a Kylie wannabe. Talia Mar :?

Post by Guest »

wendy whaleiams wrote:*allegedly* Mr. Minter is dating a Kylie wannabe. Talia Mar :?
how are people like getting that idea? idk if im not as into the sidemen anymore but i feel like ive only seen him and talia together like once idgi

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

people saw them sitting together and they were '"flirty" in a vlog once I just saw this info on tumblr plus she was liking tweets that basically alluded to them dating

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

Female Sidemen fans are nutcases. Also, despite his fame and money, he has the dress sense and haircut of a 15 year old, so I think he'd struggle to find someone attracted to him who is over that age.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

tnw1 wrote:Female Sidemen fans are nutcases. Also, despite his fame and money, he has the dress sense and haircut of a 15 year old, so I think he'd struggle to find someone attracted to him who is over that age.
With those 2 things he won't have trouble finding a girl.... one that genuinely likes him? That's another story. The girl they say he's shagging seems like that's just her type. She wants to be a singer (imo she doesn't sound that great) and a makeup guru. Dating a popular youtuber or at least being rumored to is a good channel booster ;)
Also did anyone find out who JJ is dating?

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

i'm so tired of hearing about this stupid boxing match.

that being said...rooting for joe :roll:

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

Yeah I caught some of the press conference yesterday and it was pretty cringe. Fair play to KSI though, he's never been in better shape.

alphagurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alphagurl »

did anyone see that make up video that Talia Mar and miniminter did together? Personally I found it so awkward to watch, they really have no chemistry (at least on camera). Also, at one point I think he made some joke or something (actually he made a lot of "jokes" but he was just being rude through the whole video) but it really came off like he was really annoyed. His voice went way deeper than normal in that video so he's either showing off for his girlfriend or trying to maintain that he is A Man while his makeup is being done :roll:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

alphagurl wrote:did anyone see that make up video that Talia Mar and miniminter did together? Personally I found it so awkward to watch, they really have no chemistry (at least on camera). Also, at one point I think he made some joke or something (actually he made a lot of "jokes" but he was just being rude through the whole video) but it really came off like he was really annoyed. His voice went way deeper than normal in that video so he's either showing off for his girlfriend or trying to maintain that he is A Man while his makeup is being done :roll:
He was a bit awkward and stiff, but I doubt they’re like that in real life. In talias wireless vlog when Simon didn’t realize the camera was on him he was staring at her with heart eyes and they had only just met lol. He was just tryna put on a show about how he didn’t want to wear the makeup.

alphagurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alphagurl »

BONTBFW wrote:
alphagurl wrote:did anyone see that make up video that Talia Mar and miniminter did together? Personally I found it so awkward to watch, they really have no chemistry (at least on camera). Also, at one point I think he made some joke or something (actually he made a lot of "jokes" but he was just being rude through the whole video) but it really came off like he was really annoyed. His voice went way deeper than normal in that video so he's either showing off for his girlfriend or trying to maintain that he is A Man while his makeup is being done :roll:
He was a bit awkward and stiff, but I doubt they’re like that in real life. In talias wireless vlog when Simon didn’t realize the camera was on him he was staring at her with heart eyes and they had only just met lol. He was just tryna put on a show about how he didn’t want to wear the makeup.
aw right didn’t see that video, thanks!

limemacaron
Learner
Learner

Post by limemacaron »

alphagurl wrote:did anyone see that make up video that Talia Mar and miniminter did together? Personally I found it so awkward to watch, they really have no chemistry (at least on camera). Also, at one point I think he made some joke or something (actually he made a lot of "jokes" but he was just being rude through the whole video) but it really came off like he was really annoyed.

I noticed that too! It was so cringe when he said that she looked like a camel. :?

Mr Socko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mr Socko »

Anyone watch the KSI show that came out recently?

Return to “The British Crew”