aehn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Louis Cole Part 3 -YTSponsoredTarzanFoundHisJane

Post by aehn »

How is he still making money?!?

He hardly uploads and when he does only ADs/sponsored content,

SO boring and repetitiv ohh and everything is AMAZING, the best thing EVER...

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by horatio »

Yeah I used to watch him for years but he never succeeded in evolving his content really. The world flight was cool content (tho the documentary or lack of is a joke and typical youtuber biting off more than they can chew.)
But since he moved to LA with the most tedious pretensious people his channel took a nosedive. I guess he has saved up a lot from brand deals and years of low expenses with paid for trips and no rent / mortgage / bills ?

gossipgirl99
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl99 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwN9Tow6z0Q&t=3s

"Raya Challenged me to Offset the carbon from my flights from the last 3 years and join her fundraiser to plant trees"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The comments have been good though :rofl:
ccccc.JPG
cccccccc.JPG
cccccccccccccccc.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brexitboy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brexitboy »

what is happened with his documentary

is he rya together still

what happened to big business dave he was always about with big project big plan never see this

he will move back to uk please?

gossipgirl99
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl99 »

brexitboy wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:41 am
what is happened with his documentary

is he rya together still

what happened to big business dave he was always about with big project big plan never see this

he will move back to uk please?
According to Louis (he left a comment on his video when someone asked about the documentary) it's in post production and everyone should be getting all their perks soon. :rofl:

Yes him and Raya are still together.
There has never been any mention of the big project with Dave, along with building a treehouse community and buying a property in the UK :D

dlb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dlb »

Does anyone else follow Louis on Instagram? Raya looks very pregnant in his latest set of stories...
7D80AE7B-B93E-470C-96A2-2FFFAFD33988.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OmarLife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OmarLife »

I don't think she's pregnant, I think she has just put on some weight.

dlb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dlb »

I’d normally think it’s weight gain but the rest of her body is exactly the same as normal. I really think they’ll be making an announcement pretty soon.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Hmm, I really don't know what to think. I already thought Raya was pregnant several times in 2018, then again this year. May be she's just thick? She just might have that apple shape that fills out mainly around the middle.

This was last April:

This about a month or more ago:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

About a month ago:

I guess she has always looked a bit pregnant, that's just her body type.

Post by Guest »

Holy fuck I forgot Louis even existed.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I completely forgot the Louis existed until I recently had a dream that Raya was pregnant, then came here to see if she was. Turns out it's just speculation at this point. I haven't watched them in YEARS!

brexitboy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brexitboy »

maybe she is a surrogate this why they not say louis not one to settle down he has to build tree house big project community project

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Has anyone checked out the new couples channel Louis and Raya started? In the one video I watched they were vacationing in a tiny house and planning their "dream like" (like they haven't been living it already).

Here's an interesting revelation: From the man-child himself, their dream life is going to include Louis having a pet raccoon.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Ew that sounds cringe, I’ll ask you for a link but I’m not sure I can bear to look at it.... (but do you have a link...?)

I can’t believe how long I watched him for. Years, every day. If I was busy, I’d watch two the next evening. That seems so long ago now, I can’t even remember it being part of my life. I just know it to be true. I had been losing interest for a long while but things still took a steep nosedive with the move to LA. The people he lives with are impossible to distinguish from satire. Any bits of them on the couples channel? They are amazing/ hideous hate watch comedy material.

And wow, how does he still have those ratty dreads? I genuinely can’t think of one good reason for them at this point.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Sorry it took so long to post the link. I never thought to check for updates on this thread.

When I went to find this link, I saw they just posted a new video--yet another recount of how they met. JFC. Haven't they told that story in 3-4 videos over the years?

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

A video of theirs was recommended to me very random as I stopped watching Louis AGES AGO anyway he and his girlfriend have a joint channel now. I don't know but I got gay vibes from him I didn't want to post that because who cares but needed to offload somewhere!

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Presence wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:59 am
Sorry it took so long to post the link. I never thought to check for updates on this thread.

When I went to find this link, I saw they just posted a new video--yet another recount of how they met. JFC. Haven't they told that story in 3-4 videos over the years?

Ha, right? I’ve only briefly looked at this new channel but I can’t believe they threw away his million strong sub count to make this indulgent smug crap that no one asked for. He must have loads of savings because I can’t see them making much off YouTube now.... they really have become unbearable since moving to LA. The few vlogs he did do with his awfully cliched housemates were kind of masochistically facisnating...
When they had that party with the smoothie bike on the roof and the worst LA idiot of all made the guests listen to him tell them to be grateful for the trees and soil and bugs and sun (etc - he went on for a while) that had produced their vegan tacos I felt I was watching a mockumentary...
I’m both very relieved and a bit disappointed if he won’t be doing any more vlogs with the LA housemates...

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

horatio wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:14 pm
Presence wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:59 am

Ha, right? I’ve only briefly looked at this new channel but I can’t believe they threw away his million strong sub count to make this indulgent smug crap that no one asked for. He must have loads of savings because I can’t see them making much off YouTube now.... they really have become unbearable since moving to LA. The few vlogs he did do with his awfully cliched housemates were kind of masochistically facisnating...
When they had that party with the smoothie bike on the roof and the worst LA idiot of all made the guests listen to him tell them to be grateful for the trees and soil and bugs and sun (etc - he went on for a while) that had produced their vegan tacos I felt I was watching a mockumentary...
I’m both very relieved and a bit disappointed if he won’t be doing any more vlogs with the LA housemates...
You made me laugh out loud! :tu:
Everything you wrote is so true and on point.
It is an ongoing cringefest and I can´t believe how he doesn´t notice it at least while editing/watching.

Return to “The British Crew”