aehn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Louis Cole Part 3 -YTSponsoredTarzanFoundHisJane

Post by aehn »

space_cadet wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:32 pm
Why are he and Dave so obsessed with building some sort of creepy commune??

Louis seems like a major freeloader. I bet he doesn't even pay rent on that place in Venice and just over-charges everyone else who stays there.

Also, I didn't even recognize Raya in this video until about 9 minutes in. Very weird. Are they even together anymore?
Same! She looks so very different with her hair pulled back!!!
And may I add she also looks pregnant (from 05:27 onwards). She put on weight but check out his latest vlog, she does look pregnant to me.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^I know I suggested she might be pregnant before, but from these images I think she is just fat. Why would she wear such a revealing and unflattering outfit? I'm sure they would wait for the right moment to reveal it if she was expecting.

Post by Guest »

^ I agree, I noticed the rounder than usual belly but I feel like a bit of a cow for thinking it: it may just be flab? It would make things a bit more interesting if they were to have a baby... I can't really imagine it at the moment though, the way their lives are etc.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Tulips wrote: ^ I agree, I noticed the rounder than usual belly but I feel like a bit of a cow for thinking it: it may just be flab? It would make things a bit more interesting if they were to have a baby... I can't really imagine it at the moment though, the way their lives are etc.
Yeah, or maybe she is bloated and can't suck her stomach in. But it kind of doesn't seem like a pregnancy belly.
I really don't think they have the kind of relationship into which to introduce a child. I feel like their way of life is so juvenile and kind of impersonal for a couple. The shared house, the trips with different people. It seems like they have never had that intense period of first love, where you get to know each other intimately and build the foundation for a future. Or maybe that happened while they still kept their relationship hidden. Anyway, it just seems weird for these two people to have a child. Raya is so insecure about herself and life in general, and Louis is still a big irresponsible man child.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

WOW! That does look a bit pregnant to me too. And crossing her arms like that makes me think she's trying to hide it.

If she is, I really feel sorry for her. Louis is not the type of person who would be a good father. He's a flake and totally irresponsible and definitely not around much. Louis is also almost 40 and she's in her 20s. She's a bit dumb, but she deserves better than Louis—unless she's just in it for the $$$$.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

If she is pregnant, she looks about 5-6 months along.

I wonder if her "very, very exciting project" is having a baby. I can't imagine brands actually hires her to do anything. Plus, her weight gain is in her stomach and her face.

I think she is pregnant. I also think they aren't really together anymore.

Fun times! :roll: :roll: :roll:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by horatio »

Hmm it’s also not her usual style and just not flattering. She usually wears these floaty dresses. Maybe she’s put on weight and doesn’t feel comfortable in them anymore? I would be very surprised if she’s silly enough to want to have a baby with Louis who can’t commit to ANYTHING. Unless she just really wants a kid. But I doubt it.

htttps
Talker
Talker

Post by htttps »

space_cadet wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:47 pm
Also, how is it that Louis can live in US? He certainly must be staying here far longer than travel visa allows. I guess he leaves and comes back, but I'm pretty sure he can only be in the US for about 6 months out of every 12 month period. He's certainly overstayed that by a lot! He must be in the US at least 9-10 months of the year.
maybe he found a way to get a sponsored visa??? i dont know much about him because i recently started to come accross his travel videos in my youtube recomendations, but if lets say a company hired him for a sponsorship for 3 months, he would be able to stay in the country for that amount of time on top of the usual 6 months.

i honestly dont know, but there are more than 10 different types of visas to get into the us
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

Post by Guest »

space_cadet wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:00 pm
If she is pregnant, she looks about 5-6 months along.

I wonder if her "very, very exciting project" is having a baby. I can't imagine brands actually hires her to do anything. Plus, her weight gain is in her stomach and her face.

I think she is pregnant. I also think they aren't really together anymore.

Fun times! :roll: :roll: :roll:
It's just a little odd for someone who often mentions how insecure she is about her body to wear an unflattering top like that unless she wants people to speculate. She's had a few Insta posts recently about loving and accepting her body now, blah blah, so it could just be that (I don't mean she shouldn't love her body, of course). Sorry for the OT, back to Louis.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I seriously thought of Louis when I saw this on Twitter this morning:

Visa overstays far exceed unauthorized border crossings, even as the Trump administration continues to push for billions to build a wall on the southern border with Mexico to curb illegal immigration. -NBCNews

There is no doubt in my mind he's living in the US illegally.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

They never seemed to have chemistry (and I met them at one point - that's all I'll say to not give things away). She also is a very, very insecure person which comes across in her videos but is really evident IRL.

All her content is just her trying to project how she wants to be as if she is trying to convince everyone that she is the thing she is pretending to be (carefree, nature goddess, ok with her body).

I don't think she is pregnant (but you never know). I also think they have been on the outs for a while given her scaled back appearances in his videos and all his traipsing around with scammer Dave.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I saw a few snippets of stories Raya shared with her male travel partner in it. They both seem so happy and natural with each other, laughing and joking around. I've never seen her that way with Louis, they are always forced and awkward.

michaeljayadams
Learner
Learner

Post by michaeljayadams »

Raya and Louis are probably just kinda over the relationship now. They do care about each other and have been through a lot together, traveling the world together for years. But they're more along the lines of room mates now. He's the only thing she knows. She DID go to school and get a degree, but EVERYTHING she has achieved through youtube is because of his shoutouts/promotion. And every brand deal is simply because she's the girlfriend of the most popular travel blogger (at least Louis used to be). If they break up, what does she do? She clearly doesn't make enough on her own from Youtube, despite all the brand deals. Certainly not enough to live in LA and maintain her lifestyle, even if she does get a lot of sponsorships. She's used to a life of not working a "real job," living this fun carefree lifestyle of being pampered buy non stop travel and luxury hotels, eating out every day.

It's easy to stay because of the lifestyle and the fact that it's what you know. I know NOTHING. about them personally and I could be completely wrong. But the whole relationship, while I'm sure it was so cool and exciting in the beginning. Now it's just something they hold on to because it just is what it is.

As far as Louis and the Visa, I don't know if he's in the US legally but knowing how he operates, I really doubt it. When you have money, you can simply live the way you want. He can stay in the US for 3 months at a time with no Visa, leave and get another 3 months. Since he travels all the time and makes a lot of money, this is fairly easy to do. I don't know how many times he can do it before getting blocked from entering. He also mentioned that he paid 9 months of rent up front because of not having credit history in the US. So maybe he had a legit sponsor or Visa but I doubt it.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

The LA hippy vegan version of Louis these days is so cringey. I know he always had that side to him but living with those people has just brought it to the fore...Honestly I always knew LA douches like that existed but I didn't truely believe it until I saw.his birthday party vlog. When that guy made them all "set an intention " for the day and they took it all super seriously with words like "laughter" "joy" and "smiles" it was unbearable. And then the utter prat made everyone thank the world and spirits and insects and plants and nonsense for producing their vegan food "infused with life and love", and that was hilarious.

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

horatio wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:40 pm
The LA hippy vegan version of Louis these days is so cringey. I know he always had that side to him but living with those people has just brought it to the fore...Honestly I always knew LA douches like that existed but I didn't truely believe it until I saw.his birthday party vlog. When that guy made them all "set an intention " for the day and they took it all super seriously with words like "laughter" "joy" and "smiles" it was unbearable. And then the utter prat made everyone thank the world and spirits and insects and plants and nonsense for producing their vegan food "infused with life and love", and that was hilarious.
Reading this, all I could picture was Louis and Raya in a cult lol. They're totally the type of people who'd unknowingly join one (or be indoctrinated by the lifestyle promised). Something like in the movie 'Wanderlust,' only much less entertaining. Wonder if his Visa covers living in a cult? haha

I don't see anything wrong with hippie types.. in theory. If they're legit and not pushing it onto others or view themselves as superior (which I guess kind of goes against the ideology to begin with but it's common). I consider myself to be relatively spiritual and went through a minor hippie phase myself. I never dressed the part lol, but to me it wasn't about that. Louis and many (not all) of the people he hangs out with seem so fake to me, though. Like they want to be perceived as chill and enlightened, but lack everything inside themselves to actually support that. There's nothing genuine about it. It's about image and "being free" with all the same other types of people doing the exact same. Maybe that's harsh, but it's something that's always bothered me about him and Raya. :| Big brands have been commercializing spirituality a lot lately, and to me, these two are a result of that culture.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Hiking off-trail is THE BEST :roll:

He is happy as long as he does things "different" that seems to be his main goal in life.

Well-off 30ish hipsters eating vegan food living an expensive lifestyle and dancing and praying along - can´t take it serious.

michaeljayadams
Learner
Learner

Post by michaeljayadams »

Yeah that whole "prayer"thing was super cringe. I think only the main guy really took it seriously and the rest kinda seemed like they were trying not to laugh. When I saw the vegan "festival," I just thought, rich white kids living the "carefree" lifestyle because their rich parents allow them too. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the vibe I got. And I'm pretty sure they only went so they could have content. They really didn't seem like they genuinely enjoyed it. But they had to force being happy, act like they're shocked and wowed by how "awesome" and "cool" everything is. I doubt they genuinely enjoyed it, Raya especially. She looked like she hated that yoga and the kiss between them while they watched the sunset was also forced and cringe

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

His hair hasn't looked good for years now but this is a new low. It's time to get rid of the dreads once and for all.

Post by Guest »

^ Agree. I'm actually a little surprised his hair/scalp isn't in a worse state, considering he's had the dreads in since he was 17 and is pushing 40 now lol

fenixx
Learner
Learner

Post by fenixx »

20 years is a long time. I suppose it must be hard for him to decide to get rid of them as they're very much part of his identity. And, I imagine, symbolically cutting them off would mean growing up and change. As other posters have said, he hasn't really moved forward since the beginning of his youtube career.

Return to “The British Crew”