Louis Cole Part 3 -YTSponsoredTarzanFoundHisJane

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Louis Cole Part 3 -YTSponsoredTarzanFoundHisJane

Post by space_cadet »

Louis is so goddamn irresponsible. He loses his valuables all the time. I feel bad for the people who traveled with him...but NOT him.

I wonder if he's over stayed his visa. He seemed overly concerned about getting a replacement passport. I hope he does get in trouble for this. He's been happily breaking rules AND LAWS for years with no consequences.

gossipgirl99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipgirl99 »

space_cadet wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:55 pm
Louis is so goddamn irresponsible. He loses his valuables all the time. I feel bad for the people who traveled with him...but NOT him.

I wonder if he's over stayed his visa. He seemed overly concerned about getting a replacement passport. I hope he does get in trouble for this. He's been happily breaking rules AND LAWS for years with no consequences.
Unfortunately for him he never learns. He even said he hid one of his cameras under the seat. Sadly you just can't leave your stuff in full view in a car anywhere. That being said I have always thought why does he make videos showing off all his camera stuff/tech in his Venice house. If you watch his vlogs you could work out where he lives and also if they are all home or not.

I don't think he has over stayed his visa, I think he knows it's another hassle to get sorted out. He willl have to go to the London embassy in LA and get a temp one.

Having his laptop stolen though, he probably will claim that was where the final cut for his documentary was ;)

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

What is wrong with this moronic woman? Raya said in her story, I am choosing to have an amazing day today!, as she sits on her porch with a book and a smoothie. Her mental state must be very bad if she has trouble enjoying her days with the life she leads. People working tough jobs, suffering illness, or worrying about relatives may be applauded for trying to make the most of their days regardless. Coming from a woman living in a lavish Venice flat with no obligations (no video for two and a half weeks, so much for her "goals") and the next vacation already around the corner, it's a bit tasteless. If she really is struggling with depression and lack of drive, she should get off social media and into proper treatment. I hate all these youtubers who think they are entitled to an amazing career while half-assing it all the way. She boasted about intending to read one book and learn one new skill per week, I wonder how that's going for her? And compassion and kindness (from a previous Insta post) didn't even make the new year's list - it's just not her nature to be generous, is it?
Louis, at least, is making videos on both his channels somewhat regularly, even though they are deathly boring. His group of "friends" always looks so fake. I imagine those people are only there to be in the video for a second, saying how amazing this burger/cookie, whatever is in the most fake and rehearsed way. I can't believe what became of these two. :(

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

space_cadet wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:55 pm
Louis is so goddamn irresponsible.
And totally stupid!

Who, in their right mind, leaves thousands of dollars worth of stuff AND THEIR PASSPORT in a rental car parked on the street? Who would be stupid enough to do that? Couldn't they have gotten a hotel room to put all their stuff in while they went out?

And then he muses about his "friends" going to confront the "criminals" if his iPhone gets turned on. WTF?

Honest to God, here is my theory: I think Louis has been able to ease his way through life, first because of his looks, then because of his YT popularity. I think he is so used to leading a charmed life that he doesn't ever consider anything that happens to rest of us could actually happen to him. Then, when it does, it's such a shock.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

And while I'm here venting...

Did anyone catch the vlog in which Louis, Raya, and their families went skiing? Did anyone see the part in which Louis' dad broke his shoulder? While he was being pulled on a sled by a medic, Louis was just standing there filming it and asking his dad questions about what happened. Louis showed no emotion, no concern, and no sympathy--nothing. He was more concerned about filming it. I swear, he was more upset about his laptop being stolen than his father being injured.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Dandelion wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:56 am
Coming from a woman living in a lavish Venice flat with no obligations (no video for two and a half weeks, so much for her "goals")
Your post got me curious. I just watched her "goals" video.

You know, I can forgive her for being just like the rest of us--saying you have all these big intentions but then not following up. But what annoys me is how contrived everything she does is.

She hints at her insecurities and fears, but never goes deep. Instead, it's all about the soft lighting, the fake pillow fights with her friends, those IG-perfect romantic moments with Louis, and shots of her in a flowing dress spinning around and, supposedly, being so in tune with life. It's all such bullshit.

And why the hell does she need to hire someone for her "team"? She barely produces any content! What does she need an employee for?

P.S: A pet peeve of mine: I can't stand when people think listening to an audiobook doesn't count in the same way reading does. JFC. Not everyone just sits around "creating content"--pretending to be so enlightened while sitting on a rooftop with a book and smoothie while your stupid boyfriend is on his latest adventure. Some of us have to multitask and audiobooks are great for those us who actually have busy, complicated lives.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^ Yes, she's so holier than though and pretentious. Everything has to be extra amazing with her. She doesn't just plan to read more and acquire some new skills, no, she is going to go through one book a week and learn a new skill a week (who the feck does that? It can only be superficial). In the end, she achieves nothing, not even the bare minimum. If she spends the day with a Moroccan woman, it's so amazing and so meaningful. If she watches a sunset, she's really grateful and really in tune with herself (but while she's fixing up the over-the-top Instagram post she is already feeling afraid and insecure again). She keeps mentioning her awesome personal growth (we're still waiting...), even wants to help others achieve theirs, but she's actually farther from it than she knows, flitting from place to place, never getting to the bottom of anything. Has she ever spend three months on end in her home with Louis? I feel even their relationship must remain somehow superficial. Their photos are always posed, I have never seen them be affectionate when it wasn't for "content". I was curious about Raya and thought she had potential when she first started out, but that went south fast and nowadays she really rubs me the wrong way.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Dandelion: Agreed, agreed, agreed.

And let's not forget her admitting she really hasn't spent time alone. Yikes.

Is that because it's something she's used to or is it because she is extremely uncomfortable with being alone?

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Just here to vent...

I watch the travel vloggers Kara and Nate. In their recent video, they got a sponsored trip to India from a company called OnePlus. Louis was there as well. The group wanted to catch the sunrise away from the tourists. Guess who was encouraging everyone to hire a local to take them out on a boat (something that could get the local in trouble)? Yep. Louis. There a brief moment of him leading everyone down to where the boats are and he turns around and gleefully says, "There's soldiers with guns!"

I can't believe after all these years and the jams he's got himself into, he's STILL not being respectful of rules and STILL encouraging others to take unnecessary risks.

After that video, I went to check on him and Raya. Neither one of them has barely posted anything over the past month or so. I wonder what's going on with them.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Presence wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:55 am
Dandelion: Agreed, agreed, agreed.

And let's not forget her admitting she really hasn't spent time alone. Yikes.

Is that because it's something she's used to or is it because she is extremely uncomfortable with being alone?
I think she has all kinds of issues. All those things she insists other people need to do more of, like read books, go to the movies or a restaurant by themselves, take an interest in the outside world, get off their phones, learn something new, those things don't seem to come naturally to her, while most people I know incorporate them naturally into their lives, because they'd die of boredom otherwise. I wonder what kind of life she led in the past. She studied in London I believe, so it's not like she never left her neighborhood. But she seems so tight and stressed to do well. People who like to read just read, they don't make a fuss about it. Some people like stretching, some don't. There are no rules for living well. But Raya seems to have this big emptiness inside her that she's desperate to fill. She's desperate to find a formula for becoming a great person who lives a rich life. Maybe a therapist could help.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Presence wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 am
Just here to vent...

I watch the travel vloggers Kara and Nate. In their recent video, they got a sponsored trip to India from a company called OnePlus. Louis was there as well. The group wanted to catch the sunrise away from the tourists. Guess who was encouraging everyone to hire a local to take them out on a boat (something that could get the local in trouble)? Yep. Louis. There a brief moment of him leading everyone down to where the boats are and he turns around and gleefully says, "There's soldiers with guns!"

I can't believe after all these years and the jams he's got himself into, he's STILL not being respectful of rules and STILL encouraging others to take unnecessary risks.

After that video, I went to check on him and Raya. Neither one of them has barely posted anything over the past month or so. I wonder what's going on with them.
This man (using the term very loosely) is disgusting. Aside from the perpetual disrespect and endangerment, he's turning into some ditzy lifestyle vlogger, who talks about his beard, business class, and pajamas.

gossipgirl99
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl99 »

Presence wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 am
Just here to vent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7arKAL4QL8&t=18s

If you watch Louis's vlog it looked like Kara and Nate wanted to do the boat thing and Louis tagged along with them.

He did make me laugh when he was reading from Wikipedia and getting the information wrong and saying the Taj Mahal was built for "a dude called Mumtaz Mahal" Mumtaz Mahal was a women and it was built for her :rofl:

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

I don't know how he has got away with taking thousands and thousands of pounds/dollars to make a documentary on DVD and failed to deliver. Isn't that fraud?

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Now he wants to buy houses in Detroit and turn a profit or something? He never seems to finish any of his projects before bailing on them, so why would he take on such a MASSIVE project...and in a freezing cold climate. I thought he didn't like the cold.

Also, how is it that Louis can live in US? He certainly must be staying here far longer than travel visa allows. I guess he leaves and comes back, but I'm pretty sure he can only be in the US for about 6 months out of every 12 month period. He's certainly overstayed that by a lot! He must be in the US at least 9-10 months of the year.

Another thing I've always noticed about Louis is that he seems a little too friendly with older, wealthy men. I've noticed this from years and years ago, but in the Detroit video he's back with some older guys who want to help him invest. Dave is the same way. Maybe they are just legit business contacts, but it's always seemed rather creepy!

Nothing wrong with it, but I do think Louis and Dave are both gay or bi. I don't see any real chemistry with Raya.

As for Dave, there is something a little weird about him.

They sort of seem like cult leaders in training or something.

Post by Guest »

^ I do recall Dave being a bit too touchy-feely and OTT at times during Steve's stag weekend in Norway a few years ago, especially when he was on the speedboat dinghy thing. Maybe that's just his personality and got caught up in the excitement of it all, idk.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

space_cadet wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:47 pm
Now he wants to buy houses in Detroit and turn a profit or something? He never seems to finish any of his projects before bailing on them, so why would he take on such a MASSIVE project...and in a freezing cold climate. I thought he didn't like the cold.

Also, how is it that Louis can live in US? He certainly must be staying here far longer than travel visa allows. I guess he leaves and comes back, but I'm pretty sure he can only be in the US for about 6 months out of every 12 month period. He's certainly overstayed that by a lot! He must be in the US at least 9-10 months of the year.

Another thing I've always noticed about Louis is that he seems a little too friendly with older, wealthy men. I've noticed this from years and years ago, but in the Detroit video he's back with some older guys who want to help him invest. Dave is the same way. Maybe they are just legit business contacts, but it's always seemed rather creepy!

Nothing wrong with it, but I do think Louis and Dave are both gay or bi. I don't see any real chemistry with Raya.

Isn´t Dave gay?

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Oh and Louis is just a gold digger who wants everything for free.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

He should soooo get rid of his dreads his receding hairline can´t hold those properly. It has become such a shitty look.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

aehn wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:50 am
space_cadet wrote:

Isn´t Dave gay?
I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised.

When I said he's a bit weird, I meant his personality. He's very into himself. I know he sold a company as a younger guy and he's well off because of that, but he seems to think of himself as human goals. Like, he' thinks he's an expert in everything he does—from business to charity.

Louis also seems to increasingly act this way. People forget Louis was a total shithead in the past and BFFs with creepy Sam Pepper.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

dillsnz wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:24 pm
I don't know how he has got away with taking thousands and thousands of pounds/dollars to make a documentary on DVD and failed to deliver. Isn't that fraud?
Im calling it it will be just like what happened with Shay Carl and co and vlogumentary. Massive hype and funding at the time, years of procrastination and occasional excuses, will eventually be released totally out of date and probably not fulfilling half the sponsorship promises..but avoiding having to return the money they basically scammed.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

space_cadet wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:31 pm
aehn wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:50 am
space_cadet wrote:

Isn´t Dave gay?
I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised.

When I said he's a bit weird, I meant his personality. He's very into himself. I know he sold a company as a younger guy and he's well off because of that, but he seems to think of himself as human goals. Like, he' thinks he's an expert in everything he does—from business to charity.

Louis also seems to increasingly act this way. People forget Louis was a total shithead in the past and BFFs with creepy Sam Pepper.
Yeah he never addressed that at all, quite cowardly id say considering how close they were.

Remember how he used to hang out with people so much younger like kian and Sam (can’t remember their “group name” right now) and went on more than one very awkward road trip with that lot. I never understood why a grown man would want to hang out with immature brats like that...they may not be that many years apart but everyone knows teenage boys mature slowly- and those particular ones at the height of their YouTube popularity must have been particularly awful to be around.
plus i always got the feeling they were kind of using him a bit for money or driving (road trip content !!) or whatever.

Return to “The British Crew”