Louis Cole Part 3 -YTSponsoredTarzanFoundHisJane

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Louis Cole Part 3 -YTSponsoredTarzanFoundHisJane

Post by horatio »

gossipgirl99 wrote:Asks people to donate furniture to him, a month later buys an Airstream :roll:
And now he’s decided to get a bigger one?! This guy seems to have some kind of bus buying addiction and way too much spare cash.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

horatio wrote:
gossipgirl99 wrote:Asks people to donate furniture to him, a month later buys an Airstream :roll:
And now he’s decided to get a bigger one?! This guy seems to have some kind of bus buying addiction and way too much spare cash.
He also wants to ship his bus to the U.S.A. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Not that I would expect any different from him - for years, he's made a career out of mooching off his friends and acting like he doesn't have a pot to piss in...

According to the May 31 2018 filing for his company "FUN FOR LOUIS LIMITED", he had net assets of £329,000 (approx $450,000 US) of which £184,000 was cash in the bank. The year before, he ended with £432,000 of which £372,000 was cash in the bank. :o Either way you slice the pie, the boy has a shitload of cash sitting around and should be ashamed to be begging like that. But then again, we know he has no shame!

Source:
https://bit.ly/2RUsnj7
https://bit.ly/2B8GslB

Financial filings for UK companies are public record ;)

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

gossipgirl99 wrote:
dillsnz wrote:I cannot see how he can get away with raising £111,586.00 with the promise of making a documentary and then not deliver it at all... isn't this a large scale fraud? Why is no one kicking off over this?
I think people are on the orginal kickstarter page people were leaving comments about an update. It's bad though. This documentary won't ever get done, it's been over a year since they did the flight.

BTW did anyone see JP's tweet around Buffer festival?
[tweet][/tweet]

Interesting. I only watch Louis from time to time but I remember finding it strange that he never mentioned JP again like at all. I get needing time apart after spending so much time together during that world flight but radio silence. :?
JPc comment seemed angry.

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

I just realized it looks like Raya gave up on her daily vlogging. Lasted 2 days lol.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

wake wrote:I just realized it looks like Raya gave up on her daily vlogging. Lasted 2 days lol.
I know, it's exasperating. She is going to come back telling everyone how her perfectionism prevented her from uploading anything, how she's sometimes not confident but now she's on a really good path and really motivated (insert a few platitudes and cringey inspirational quotes), or how she realized she needed to spend some quality time offline. It's always the same and so unoriginal, just another brat "doing" youtube but unwilling to do the hard work (which still doesn't guarantee you success). I'm so tired of it.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Dandelion wrote:
wake wrote:I just realized it looks like Raya gave up on her daily vlogging. Lasted 2 days lol.
I know, it's exasperating. She is going to come back telling everyone how her perfectionism prevented her from uploading anything, how she's sometimes not confident but now she's on a really good path and really motivated (insert a few platitudes and cringey inspirational quotes), or how she realized she needed to spend some quality time offline. It's always the same and so unoriginal, just another brat "doing" youtube but unwilling to do the hard work (which still doesn't guarantee you success). I'm so tired of it.
Amen!

gossipgirl99
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl99 »

Latest vlog he goes out to buy all these products for his Christmas party. Tells everyone " we got a few reuseable bags because one of the things i'm trying to do is be better with how sustainable i'm living and one of the easy steps you can do that is to stop using single-use plastic bags from the shops so that's the idea i'm trying to do my part little steps help"

Goes to the store and buys single plates, napkins, loads of plastic and wrapping paper :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^ He's a total moron.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

He is a moron and Raya is insufferable (her latest video is every cliche of believing every experience with older people from other cultures as magical and life-changing :roll: )

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I wonder where the $$$ comes from. I can't stand to watch him anymore...but it seems like that's pretty common. His views are terrible. Does he just make up for it with brand deals??

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Yeah he’s done loads recently. With tech companies who presumably pay pretty well. He clearly pays for everything in his and Raya’s life.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

horatio wrote:Yeah he’s done loads recently. With tech companies who presumably pay pretty well. He clearly pays for everything in his and Raya’s life.
I thought about that the other day. Out of the two of them, he has to make way more money than she does and must financially support her.

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

Her numbers don’t add up. To be living in Venice beach and travelling around the world means that Louis would definitely be paying for a big chunk of her life.

Getting a man to pay - pretty hypocritical since she is a feminist.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

dillsnz wrote:Her numbers don’t add up. To be living in Venice beach and travelling around the world means that Louis would definitely be paying for a big chunk of her life.

Getting a man to pay - pretty hypocritical since she is a feminist.
I don’t think it’s anyrhing to do with feminism. A woman can rely on heir partner if they earn more-if it’s their choice. It would be more problematic if she was only being
supported by him because that’s what is expected. I don’t think that’s their issue. But it must be a bit depressing to be Raya. What does she actually do day to day? It’s easier to get away with that when your Louis and already made bank. She’s never going to make enough off YT to live - she will need another job if her and L break up. That must weigh on her,

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Well, she does have her jewelry line. (I mention, sarcastically.)

I think, personally, what bothers me about her is how she's trying to convince everyone she is genuine and authentic yet everything she does is contrived. Even in her travel videos. You never see any real, unpolished footage of what the experience is really like. Instead, it's shots of her spinning around in the middle of an empty street wearing a long, flowing dress.

And it just makes you wonder, with both of them, if their time is spent maintaining a facade of having a lifestyle that we're all supposed to envy, what is REALLY going on with these two?

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Hate her unauthentic slow walk with all the hair touching and "natural" laughter.
She is a chubby wannabe hippie with zero content expect for her preachy monologues and her "dreamy walk". :rofl:

Also by the look of her she doesn´t seem to only eat small vegan portions like she portrays herself.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Has everyone seen his new/old channel? https://www.youtube.com/user/FoodForLouis His latest cooking video is atrocious. He's such a juvenile, forever incompetent, and disrespectful in his lack of regard for anything.
And they finally seem to have gotten rid of that dangerously unsafe table at the apartment. I wonder if it collapsed on someone?

fenixx
Learner
Learner

Post by fenixx »

Dandelion wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:30 pm
Has everyone seen his new/old channel? https://www.youtube.com/user/FoodForLouis His latest cooking video is atrocious. He's such a juvenile, forever incompetent, and disrespectful in his lack of regard for anything.
And they finally seem to have gotten rid of that dangerously unsafe table at the apartment. I wonder if it collapsed on someone?
I skipped through it. Wow, I can't believe that he was saying that he's never cut vegetables before? Do he and Raya never cook and just get take out? It's beyond me. Does anyone remember how his dad used to be a really good cook? I believe they even filmed a couple of videos of him teaching Louis.

gossipgirl99
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl99 »

Someone wrote in the comments:

"I'm an amateur cook" doesn't wash hands, eats onion and cries, doesn't wash vegetables, blends only pepper. You don't say? :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “The British Crew”