Caspar Lee

AmandaPandaBear
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Caspar Lee

Post by AmandaPandaBear »

Anyone a fan of his? He's so cute and has such a weird but sexy accent :love2: It seems strange how fast he got all these subs and how professional his videos are. Is he part of some entertainment network or something like that? Does he have an agent or producer or something?

takeyourtime
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Caspar Lee

Post by takeyourtime »

Love caspar! he so adorable.
I think he gotten so big because he's friends with all the British youtubers and has made videos with all them and also the fact the his videos are very well done!

kayleighrawrz
Learner
Learner

Post by kayleighrawrz »

I found out about him through the british youtubers and didnt really like him because I thought he was quite full of himself but then after watching his YouTube story video I thought he was really genuine and I like him now. He's got such lovely eyes :)

B!tchplz
Learner
Learner

Post by B!tchplz »

I like him but not really interested in his videos tbh although that accent one with his sister(?) was pretty darn hilarious

GamerGirl1990
Informer
Informer

Post by GamerGirl1990 »

I just saw in his latest video, he was interviewed on a radio show and also on a tv show. Man, people treat him like he's South Africas Justin Beiber, lol

ellamichelle
Talker
Talker

Caspar Lee

Post by ellamichelle »

Has anyone heard of him? I know a lot of people haven't, but I love him :D
It would be great to see if other people like his videos too...

GamerGirl1990
Informer
Informer

Post by GamerGirl1990 »

There's already a thread here about him
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2456

ellamichelle
Talker
Talker

Post by ellamichelle »

ah, thank you. don't know how to delete this thread though so i guess it'll just be here....

ellamichelle
Talker
Talker

Post by ellamichelle »

I love him :love2: He can make me laugh, and on top of that he's charming and down-to-earth. Like he refuses to call us "fans", I I like that for some reason. And well he's attractive too obviously

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

I loved him! I got obsessed through musicalbethan (are they not friends anymore?) in early 2012, but got kinda bored around the time he came to london for a visit so unsubscribed but recently subscribed again! His youtube story video is adorable.

ellamichelle
Talker
Talker

Post by ellamichelle »

prettyglass wrote:I loved him! I got obsessed through musicalbethan (are they not friends anymore?) in early 2012, but got kinda bored around the time he came to london for a visit so unsubscribed but recently subscribed again! His youtube story video is adorable.
Were they friends? I've never seen them together...

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

ellamichelle wrote:
prettyglass wrote:I loved him! I got obsessed through musicalbethan (are they not friends anymore?) in early 2012, but got kinda bored around the time he came to london for a visit so unsubscribed but recently subscribed again! His youtube story video is adorable.
Were they friends? I've never seen them together...
(sorry I have no idea if I'm doing this quote thing right, I'm on my phone)

Yep! Thats how I found out about him. I was watching one of Bethan's younow shows and apparently theyd been skyping etc, he came on younow after her and a few hundred people stay and watch him. He was on around 6,000 subs at this point so he was really happy and started doing more younow shows. They met when he came to london and you can see them together in Bethans london gathering video (I think he was quite smitten aha), but then he got in with jacksgap etc and now they dont really seem to talk! He didnt mention her at all in his youtube story video and she used to be on the featured channels part of his channel but shes gone and been replaced by Zoella.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

prettyglass wrote:

Yep! Thats how I found out about him. I was watching one of Bethan's younow shows and apparently theyd been skyping etc, he came on younow after her and a few hundred people stay and watch him. He was on around 6,000 subs at this point so he was really happy and started doing more younow shows. They met when he came to london and you can see them together in Bethans london gathering video (I think he was quite smitten aha), but then he got in with jacksgap etc and now they dont really seem to talk! He didnt mention her at all in his youtube story video and she used to be on the featured channels part of his channel but shes gone and been replaced by Zoella.
just a theory: is it possible that caspar developed a crush on bethan and when he found out she's dating dean from omfgitsjackanddean he decided to step away so he wouldn't damage dean and bethan's relationship and to avoid getting deeper in love/to spare his feeling he kinda left?
The Internet knows all your secrets

ellamichelle
Talker
Talker

Post by ellamichelle »

illegal_mind wrote:
prettyglass wrote:

just a theory: is it possible that caspar developed a crush on bethan and when he found out she's dating dean from omfgitsjackanddean he decided to step away so he wouldn't damage dean and bethan's relationship and to avoid getting deeper in love/to spare his feeling he kinda left?
Isn't Bethan a bit young for Caspar though? I don't really watch her videos, but doesn't she still go to school?

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

illegal_mind wrote:
prettyglass wrote:

I didn't know they were dating! Do you know how long they've been together?

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

She's at college, I think. And she recently turned 17, Caspar is only 18/19.. not that much of a gap! Also, if she is dating Dean, I'm pretty sure he's in his twenties!

(sorry for the double post)

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

prettyglass wrote:She's at college, I think. And she recently turned 17, Caspar is only 18/19.. not that much of a gap! Also, if she is dating Dean, I'm pretty sure he's in his twenties!

i think dean isn't 20 yet, he's at uni too. i think he's bethan's age, and yeah it's kinda been confirmed that he and bethan are dating

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

illegal_mind wrote:
prettyglass wrote:She's at college, I think. And she recently turned 17, Caspar is only 18/19.. not that much of a gap! Also, if she is dating Dean, I'm pretty sure he's in his twenties!

i think dean isn't 20 yet, he's at uni too. i think he's bethan's age, and yeah it's kinda been confirmed that he and bethan are dating
He replied to a comment on her latest video saying that the rumours aren't true!

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

prettyglass wrote:
He replied to a comment on her latest video saying that the rumours aren't true!
he could be lying. carrie and alex are dating and they lie about it every second of the day

rebekka123
Learner
Learner

Post by rebekka123 »

I love Caspar. He's my favorite youtuber. He is so genuine and hilarious, exactly my kind of humor. I can watch every single video he has ever made and never be disappointed. I think he is one of the few youtubers with an actual talent for comedy.
Also, I love to see what a family person he is. I especially like seeing him interact with his sister and mother. His relationship with his sister reminds me of me and my brother :)

Return to “The British Crew”