Marcus (Boring) Butler Part 2

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marcus (Boring) Butler Part 2

Post by Lamour88 »

They got together quickly and went into a super intense, super passionate relationship. They act like they're already married or something, but it's only been one year... a year of travelling to exotic and fun places, parties, festivals, beautiful and exciting cities, modelling and clubbing, etc. They have no semblance of a "real" life together tbh.

I'm sure they love each other but the crazy high they're on isn't gonna last... eventually it will either fizzle right out as quickly as it started OR it will settle into something more mature. I have an idea of what is more likely but we'll see. IMO it makes it more difficult to cope with a mellowing relationship when you started it in a crazy/wild way.

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Secretadmirer »

Such a pointless tattoo. They'll regret it for sure in ten years time whether they're together or not because it's just so cringe.
I hope they last and stay in this happy bubble they seem to be in but they're moving very fast (moving to NY for example away from family and friends so they'll be spending ALOT of time together just them two) and everything is very intense with them.. just seems like a recipe for disaster!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

They really are as juvenile as they seem. I'm sure Mickey Mouse, or My Little Pony was tough competition for that planet earth motif. What the actual fuck? That's the kind of tattoo you get while you're drunk in another country. They couldn't have gotten anything more meaningless. These two are an embarrassment.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

The photoshopped instragrams are so cringe.

They are like the couple you always end up unfollowing on facebook to save yourself from the embarrassment. I get that Stefanie is young and this is probably her first proper relationship, but it's just sad to see a 26 year old man behave that way. Especially considering what he was like before (though watching his old vlogs these days I feel like he always this douchey, just had a classier dressing style that fooled people) xD

ttand
Learner
Learner

Post by ttand »

I wrote this on Niomi's thread as well, but I wonder if Stefanie is jealous that while she lives in another country, Niomi is so close to Marcus. like at the gleam festival recently, where Marcus was partying with Niomi. I would be pretty annoyed.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

ttand wrote:I wrote this on Niomi's thread as well, but I wonder if Stefanie is jealous that while she lives in another country, Niomi is so close to Marcus. like at the gleam festival recently, where Marcus was partying with Niomi. I would be pretty annoyed.
I doubt it.

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

Yeah, I don't think so either. It just seems like they've totally moved on. They're mature enough to be cordial with one another at events, but I think that's pretty much it lol. Stef has nothing to be jealous of, at least not with Niomi

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Lamour88 wrote:They got together quickly and went into a super intense, super passionate relationship. They act like they're already married or something, but it's only been one year... a year of travelling to exotic and fun places, parties, festivals, beautiful and exciting cities, modelling and clubbing, etc. They have no semblance of a "real" life together tbh.

I'm sure they love each other but the crazy high they're on isn't gonna last... eventually it will either fizzle right out as quickly as it started OR it will settle into something more mature. I have an idea of what is more likely but we'll see. IMO it makes it more difficult to cope with a mellowing relationship when you started it in a crazy/wild way.
Stefanie was a rebound. They'll break up soon enough. How could anyone be interested in that dull boy?

ttand
Learner
Learner

Post by ttand »

Soccerina9111 wrote: It just seems like they've totally moved on.
I dont think they would sleep together, but Niomi seems the kind to be passive agressive and try to make Stefanie jealous. not because she wants to be with Marcus, but because she loves annoying Stefi.

And I dont understant the whole "they're mature". They were in love, they were together for 6 years, they made wedding-baby plans at some point, they are attarcted to each other, they had sex, they;ve seen each other naked---these are facts and things you dont just "get over". you dont go from that to 0. so yes, I am wondering if Stefi is uncomfortable. I wouldnt want my bf around someone he has so much history with.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

ttand wrote:
Soccerina9111 wrote: It just seems like they've totally moved on.
I dont think they would sleep together, but Niomi seems the kind to be passive agressive and try to make Stefanie jealous. not because she wants to be with Marcus, but because she loves annoying Stefi.

And I dont understant the whole "they're mature". They were in love, they were together for 6 years, they made wedding-baby plans at some point, they are attarcted to each other, they had sex, they;ve seen each other naked---these are facts and things you dont just "get over". you dont go from that to 0. so yes, I am wondering if Stefi is uncomfortable. I wouldnt want my bf around someone he has so much history with.

I don't follow Niomi too much although I am subscribed and I believe I follow her on Insta. Just judging by the fact that she learned from having such a private relationship and has kept her new one (are they still together? i think his name is joe lol) private and Marcus has stupidly done the complete opposite, make me think Niomi would be far more mature about it and either avoid him or be friendly enough that it's not awkward. I can see Marcus being the one showing off his new tattoo to her and trying to rub it in her face that Steffi is a model and how in love with his new model gf he is. And I actually like Marcus for the most part lol but I can see him being a total dick with all that.

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

What's up with Marcus's smug attitude? I barely even follow him anymore, but he seems incredibly self-centered in all of the videos I've come across recently. You'd think he'd be a bit humble as his popularity has been dropping, but instead he's doubled down on pretentiousness. It makes me want to subscribe to him just so I can unsubscribe again lol

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ YES he was soo douchy and annoying in Jim's gleam party vlog. His tone and his attitude were unbearable. When Jim was gonna dye his eyebrows and was about to film it he gave Jim soo much attitude "are you gonna let me tell my vlog first since it's me" and when he turned on his camera he switched to a nicer tone to talk to his vlog. He needs to tone it down whatever viewers he has left are gonna be unsubbing soon if he keeps up this shit attitude

Post by Guest »

He's doing the "modeling" thing, so I don't think the reality of what is happening to him is setting in... like most YouTubers, he seems to forget that the endorsements and deals are not a springboard to bigger and better things, but are byproducts of that popularity in the digital era. Unfortunately, these brands have not caught on to the fact that these YouTubers have little to no pull when it comes to selling their products, especially D&G. Anyway, Marcus is a douchebag because he thinks modeling is his next step... it's not. Just like Jim, when the viewers stop caring, YouTube stops caring, and then the advertisers stop caring. His views suck out loud. Of course he's not even trying anymore

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

JuniperJones wrote:He's doing the "modeling" thing, so I don't think the reality of what is happening to him is setting in... like most YouTubers, he seems to forget that the endorsements and deals are not a springboard to bigger and better things, but are byproducts of that popularity in the digital era. Unfortunately, these brands have not caught on to the fact that these YouTubers have little to no pull when it comes to selling their products, especially D&G. Anyway, Marcus is a douchebag because he thinks modeling is his next step... it's not. Just like Jim, when the viewers stop caring, YouTube stops caring, and then the advertisers stop caring. His views suck out loud. Of course he's not even trying anymore
he'll realize sooner or later that he can't pay the bills with a shitty podcast and a modeling job every two years. :rofl:

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Modeling really does not pay much unless you're signed on a campaign like a perfume or something. His collab with l'oreal men can pay the bills for now but I'm not sure any other major brands would want a guy like him in the future.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:I don't follow Niomi too much although I am subscribed and I believe I follow her on Insta. Just judging by the fact that she learned from having such a private relationship and has kept her new one (are they still together? i think his name is joe lol) private and Marcus has stupidly done the complete opposite, make me think Niomi would be far more mature about it and either avoid him or be friendly enough that it's not awkward.
If you followed her you'd know. :rofl:

She's been known to post pics of her and Joe hours after Marcus put up one with Stef (the number of times this has happened has exceeded the quota of coincedences xD, I think she even put one up last week) and put him in her vlogs when he clearly didn't want to be there. Of course I'm not saying she does it on purpose, but she could've edited him out and she didn't. And to hell with keeping her relationship private, she even tags his private Instagram and puts him in the vlogs as frequently as she can lmao) xD

Of course, I have nothing against Niomi and I like her wayy more than Stefanie, but she can be passive-aggressive like that sometimes, bless her. I think she's just bitter that he moved on so fast.

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

She did a couples interview with her new bf with cheesy couples pictures wearing PJs...

I think she thought she could do so much better than him and now they both ended up finding someone much better for them.. I assume she didn't see him moving on so well coming.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

Riz wrote:
BaconBaconBacon wrote:I don't follow Niomi too much although I am subscribed and I believe I follow her on Insta. Just judging by the fact that she learned from having such a private relationship and has kept her new one (are they still together? i think his name is joe lol) private and Marcus has stupidly done the complete opposite, make me think Niomi would be far more mature about it and either avoid him or be friendly enough that it's not awkward.
If you followed her you'd know. :rofl:

She's been known to post pics of her and Joe hours after Marcus put up one with Stef (the number of times this has happened has exceeded the quota of coincedences xD, I think she even put one up last week) and put him in her vlogs when he clearly didn't want to be there. Of course I'm not saying she does it on purpose, but she could've edited him out and she didn't. And to hell with keeping her relationship private, she even tags his private Instagram and puts him in the vlogs as frequently as she can lmao) xD

Of course, I have nothing against Niomi and I like her wayy more than Stefanie, but she can be passive-aggressive like that sometimes, bless her. I think she's just bitter that he moved on so fast.

Oh man..I'm gonna freshen up on her then lol I had no idea.

unoriginalusername
Talker
Talker

Post by unoriginalusername »

So late to the party,
It's been a good 3 years since i watched a Marcus video, what the hell is going on with him? I can see why everyone was saying they don't get what he's doing.
Feel like he's going backwards in terms of vloging with all the stupid affects, way he talks and cutting off the top of his head while filming.

elizabethhtaylor
Learner
Learner

Post by elizabethhtaylor »

I used to be a fan of him. this year is 2 years since I met him but he's seriously so boring now. am I the only one who feels like Marcus is taking inspiration from Shane Dawson with his videos & podcast. I'm not saying he's copying him but I'm guessing he's gotten ideas from him. I mean, his videos are similar to the type Shane makes and him podcast is called 'lower your expectations' and Shane is known for self-deprecating titles like 'I hate myselfie' and 'it gets worse' are his book titles lmao. I might be looking into this too much but that's just my opinion lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “The British Crew”