Marcus (Boring) Butler Part 2

Re: Marcus (Boring) Butler Part 2

Post by Guest »

Lesya wrote:Well he and Stefanie shot something for Vogue russia yesterday
Okay, I am so not understanding how they (well, mostly how Marcus) have any appeal to fashion companies. I just looked at his instagram, and
1: Is it just me or is he starting to give off younger/thinner Guy Fieri vibes?
2: He barely has any influence. I mean sure, his last pic has 120k likes but it has less than 200 comments. He does not have an engaged following that will buy what your selling. (I mean the phallic looking cactus dan howell uploaded has more influence than marcus with hundreds of thousands of more likes and 10,000+ more comments, lol)

He does have a nice body that looks good in clothes so I guess his appeal could be just that of a model, but his face and hair (with the guy fieri vibes) just doesn't do it for me anymore.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by LadyBugB »

Marcus has the word L O S E R oozing out of his very existence. He is so fug.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by BONTBFW »

Marcus is clearly benefiting from this relationship...but what is stefanie getting out of this lol

Post by Guest »

BONTBFW wrote:
Marcus is clearly benefiting from this relationship...but what is stefanie getting out of this lol
Well, duh...he's gonna launch her music career with his dope ass music company!!! Synergy at its best!! :rofl: :rofl:

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Not sure if it's his new style or may I just didn't notice before but have his legs always been that short? I mean, he is pretty tall.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LadyBugB wrote:Not sure if it's his new style or may I just didn't notice before but have his legs always been that short? I mean, he is pretty tall.
They've always been short, but his new style definitely highlights the fact that they're short.

Post by Guest »

LadyBugB wrote:Not sure if it's his new style or may I just didn't notice before but have his legs always been that short? I mean, he is pretty tall.
He's one of those tall guys that carries it more in their torso and not their legs, unlike Jim, who is just has lanky appendages so everything looks proportionate. Even Joe, who is shorter than all of them, has long legs for his frame.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

His legs are short as fuck. It baffles me that he works as a model. It only shows that social media personalities have infiltrated areas they have absolutely no place in.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

The fashion world is in a slump, I don't even know if the houses are trying anymore or just leaving it up to celebrities like Rihanna to give them exposure. I think the shows he walked looked to their PR to find out what's in and they probably suggested YTbers, little did they know an audience consisting of 12 year olds aren't going to fork out the cash or pay attention to the brand these basics are wearing.

Post by Guest »

LadyBugB wrote:The fashion world is in a slump, I don't even know if the houses are trying anymore or just leaving it up to celebrities like Rihanna to give them exposure. I think the shows he walked looked to their PR to find out what's in and they probably suggested YTbers, little did they know an audience consisting of 12 year olds aren't going to fork out the cash or pay attention to the brand these basics are wearing.
Absolutely correct. And let's be real... Rihanna has never been much of a fashion icon, even though she was always dressed in the latest trends much of the time. She is known for her hair. At one point, all of her fans were doing the pixie bob, and then cutting the side of their head and doing the Salt-N-Pepa side bob, and then doing the fire engine red hair, and then the black rooted blond frizz 'do.

Even then, Rihanna would make better sense than a pseudo celebrity like Marcus that has absolutely no appeal to demographics with the kind of disposable income these fashion designers are hoping to appeal to.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

my little sister listens to his podcast, and she made me listen to parts of a couple of his episodes where he basically just trashes america the whole time. like, he said that savannah, georgia is one of the few places in the us with any real history lmao (what about boston??? philadelphia?? memphis?? new orleans??? washington dc??? new york??? the oregon trail???? there's literally history everywhere).

my dad's american so i have dual citizenship in the us and the uk and split my time in both places growing up, so listening to him talk about either LA or the rural south as if they're representative of most of the us is hilarious to me. he's got to have a ton of american viewers. i wonder if any of them listen to his podcast and how they feel about him shitting on their country so much.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Marcus is a dunce, he is clueless and has no concept of anything outside of his ego. What a loser.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

What was even that latest video? Sarcastically calling someone "humble", has he seen his own Instagram? Wasn't he someone with a cringe-ass rap video?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

He has no place to be making these type of videos. :rofl: I promise you h3h3 has it handled.

Post by Guest »

He matched the level of cringe in his own video trying to take the piss out of Jake Paul's cringy ass video. That would be worth applauding if it wasn't such a pathetic attempt at trying to get attention and more views. He tried the same crap with Ricegum and got nowhere. Marcus, it's over... just go on Instagram, take a cue from Ashley Parker Angel, and become a thirst trap for gay men.

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

His Justin Bieber Style does him no favors. It looks like he has 2 different bodies between his "Daytime" wear and wearing a suit.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

JuniperJones wrote:He matched the level of cringe in his own video trying to take the piss out of Jake Paul's cringy ass video. That would be worth applauding if it wasn't such a pathetic attempt at trying to get attention and more views. He tried the same crap with Ricegum and got nowhere. Marcus, it's over... just go on Instagram, take a cue from Ashley Parker Angel, and become a thirst trap for gay men.
It's sad that I can actually see this in his future :rofl:

BroImAModel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BroImAModel »

Stefi said that they were over in NY for something big... but haven't seen anything yet. Do they just travel now because they're bored?

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

She's with a NY model agency now - so maybe they will move there together now...

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

If they do move there, I wonder how exactly they intend to make it.

Return to “The British Crew”