The Gleam Team

Future_Scars
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Gleam Team

Post by Future_Scars »

I don't think there's a topic about all of them together so I decided to make one. Have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: The Gleam Team

Post by Cheesey »

In 10 years time between Zoe, Joe, Alfie, Caspar, Niomi, Marcus, Tanya, Jim and Louise who do you guys think will still be friends/in regular contact???

chattybitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chattybitch »

I think Zoe will want to stay in contact with Niomi&Marcus, and Jim&Tanya, can't see Zalfie lasting any longer, Joe and Caspar will probably remain in contact but not as close as they are now... I can't see Zoe and Louise being friends much longer either now, unless Zoe soon gets pregnant or something

Post by Guest »

Cheesey wrote:In 10 years time between Zoe, Joe, Alfie, Caspar, Niomi, Marcus, Tanya, Jim and Louise who do you guys think will still be friends/in regular contact???
Please... in 5 years time, will the be friends? I'm thinking "no"... or slight acquaintances that only show up to relive "Gleam pandemonium"

I don't even think Alfie and Zoe will be together. Joe will be in movies. Caspar will be on MTV UK, Louise will have another child and a daytime show for kids. The SJ's will be on reality TV desperate for attention, Jim and Tanya will have one kid, with Tanya making godawful recipe books and Jim modeling for gay magazines. Marcus will be a health guru getting into YouTube fights with Freelee the Banana Girl and Duriander, Niomi will still be well off so who gives a shit.... Zoella will have her own makeup and clothing "Empire" (read: deal with declining clothing brands), and Alfie will still be on YouTube begging all of the new and popular YouTubers to do a challenge video with him... or he'll move to LA and he and Shane Dawson can bunk up and tell each other how pretty and famous the other one is.

htttps
Talker
Talker

Post by htttps »

so....are they still friends or not?? i dont follow any of them lmao
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

Post by Guest »

Marcus and Louise seems to be the closest of any of them, going by the videos on Marcus's channel, and that one really threw me for a loop. But as it is, they kinda seemed be put together by their management and once the popularity died down and they all went in different directions, they just did what people normally do and lost touch. But I'm sure there are no hard feelings

Well, friends, anyway. Marcus and Niomi are a prickly subject lol

Return to “The British Crew”