Ella Grace Denton (Jacks GF)

QueenBitch
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ella Grace Denton (Jacks GF)

Post by QueenBitch »

So y'all can stop clogging up the JacksGap thread with shit about her. Continue the bitching here ladies :tu:

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Re: Ella Grace Denton (Jacks GF)

Post by meangirl »

She looks unique and attractive yet her dry hair and her old-lady facial expressions annoy me

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

QueenBitch wrote:So y'all can stop clogging up the JacksGap thread with shit about her. Continue the bitching here ladies :tu:
CLOGGING? :rofl: Yeah suuuuure! Like Jack has a very active thread right?

QueenBitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by QueenBitch »

YouslessTube wrote:
QueenBitch wrote:So y'all can stop clogging up the JacksGap thread with shit about her. Continue the bitching here ladies :tu:
“Finn raised his coffee öug to me. "That's my girl. A bitch to the bitter end."
I saluted him with my sadwich. "Always”

― Jennifer Estep, Spider's Bite

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

QueenBitch wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
:roll:

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

For someone that promotes veganism, healthy eating, and tells us 'we need to live more' its interesting to see that after a quick stalk of her Facebook back that she is also a lover Kentucky Fried Chicken - so hypocritical!

Also in her blog why is she telling people honey is vegan?

ged11
Learner
Learner

Post by ged11 »

I'm under the impression that she became a vegan less than a year ago so she might need to update her Facebook, I don't know...

Sent from my Aquaris E4.5 using Tapatalk

Stagger
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagger »

She's kinda cute in a very plain way.. I get the sense someone is hella jealous

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Stagger wrote:She's kinda cute in a very plain way.. I get the sense someone is hella jealous
No girl, no one's jealous. Trust me. I, like many others think that she is plain ugly. She looks like a haggard old cross dressing man. She can have all the money in the world, all the fame, acai bowls, smoothies, Jack, cars, castles etc. If she dates someone attractive, she's still ugly as fuck to me, it's not jealousy. It's just an opinion. Period.

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

The fake hippie quits university in order to learn how to play the harmonica.

Her September goals on her blog 'post two recipes a week'. Three weeks later its the 22nd and she has posted a grand total of 2 recipes. Obviously the same work ethic as her boyfriend.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

She seems to have a speech problem too. The way she talks looks as though her mouth is in very much pain. Jack has got himself a total lunatic goof for a gf. As much as I thought he'd have good taste, he's disappointing in the gf department. Yuck. Gf looks like a fucking homeless hippie.

blairwaldorf27
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorf27 »

Worst part is, ugly as she is, with a repulsive personality to boot, Jacks seems to adore her and she seems to care way less about him. It's actually funny.
His video for ella made me cringe sooo hard. ugh

ineededaname
Learner
Learner

Post by ineededaname »

Thought I would post something here even though it is a completely dead threat and also her youtube career is completely dead also. I find her SO annoying. I followed her during her gap 'yah' and her instagram was beaut and she seemed pretty decent and I will admit, she was body goals as I thought she had a lovely figure.

However, now. Oh my god now. Her blog annoys me and this whole constant happy crappy shit she spews just seems so fake. And the advice seems so contrived and false. Also, why as a fellow 20 year old would I take advice from another 20/21 year old who HAS NO REAL CONCEPT OF LIFE. She doesn't even realise how god damn privileged she is to know people to build such a great website for her to start her platform on and to have a well known boyfriend with connections to this world and others and ALSO that she has such rich parents that will let her quit university without a definite plan other than to be a bona fied fucking hippy. She also doesn't seem to realise that travelling as much as she does isn't realistic to the general population, not all of us have a trust fund hunny or daddy to live completely off.

Also, this whole crystal thing she has going on - oh and the moon shit. My god is it annoying. She seems to have this belief that humans cannot control their emotions and we are so intune with the fucking earth and moons and shit that our emotions rely on that. No hunny, grow up and learn to control your emotions and everything else.

Sorry! I just had to have a rant about this girl. She really peeves me off and so does her boyfriend!

(Although, kudos to her for quitting uni. I know a lot of people who hate it and wished they hadn't wasted their time and money on it and had just taken the leap into employment.So at least she was brave to realise it wasn't for her.)

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

Lmao, I commented on her Instagram "so sick of rich girls who fancy themselves as hippies :roll: #trustafarian" and it was gone within SECONDS. Guess I'm just not positive~~~ enough for her.

ineededaname
Learner
Learner

Post by ineededaname »

Haha oh my god that is the best comment ever! Especially the hashtag!

God didn't you get the memo from her 4678 instagrams about happiness and how we should all strive for it and negativity shouldn't be a thing in this world? And that any form of criticism is also negativity? She clearly just sits on instagram all day because she is doing nothing else in her life other than eating 'raw and clean' and doing yoga.

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

I like how she doesn't dress and style herself like homeless old man/hobo anymore, although I wonder what is she really planning to do with her life especially to "inspire" her followers

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Looks like her whole day consists of taking the perfect yoga/food selfie or picturesque photo with copied quote from google for Instagram. I've seen a lot of articles about how people fake their perfect hippie life on Insta. Her face aggravates & annoys me to no end. She looks so manly. Jack is an idiot, I can't believe he's still with her.

ineededaname
Learner
Learner

Post by ineededaname »

It really does seem that way doesn't it. I could understand a bit more if she was fully committed to her blog but it so sporadic that I do ask myself what she does with her time!

I personally feel bad commenting on most people's appearances and looks period. Mainly because someone once said to me that if someone can't change something naturally then don't say anything about it. Which is something I personally agree with. I've also (way back in the past, we're talking Bebo days) found comments about my appearance and that still sticks with me today so I just try and steer away from that. But I did do a massive stalk of her instagram page a few months back and see is really quite stunning when she does a little bit of make up - this was like the early days of them dating.

However, something about her really does just rub me the wrong way. She has a really shitty work ethic, which is incredibly similar to Jacks. She is so preachy about all this shit and it just seems so vapid, fake and well wrong. I hate how she doesn't realise how much privilege she has. Also she acts all hippy but the main thing about hippies (at least in the 60s) was that they rejected conventional values (and took a fuck tonne of hallucinogenics) and she is literally so different to that! Like, she goes to the most gentri-fucking-fied areas in the world acting like she is finding all these cool new things and being original and its like no love, you're so hipster, you're like the furthest you could be from original right now. Everything about her screams follower.

Also, DON'T. GET. ME. STARTED. ON. THE. CRYSTAL. SHIT.

ineededaname
Learner
Learner

Post by ineededaname »

I know what it is that annoys me about her. She acts like she is inspiring people and is making a change when actually all she is doing is putting up pretty little instagrams with fuck off long paragraphs underneath about HER life or like Yousless tube said, copied from google and stuff. There is no connecting with individuals, finding their stories about things she feels deeply about, there is no attempt to do things for charities, or work closely with them. There is just no deeper connection, it is all so basic and done for appearances sake.

She just makes pretty instagram photos but acts like she is making a big fucking change to the world.

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

is she still with Jack or have the finally broken up?

Return to “The British Crew”