Ella Grace Denton (Jacks GF)

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ella Grace Denton (Jacks GF)

Post by YouslessTube »

dillsnz wrote:is she still with Jack or have the finally broken up?
I was wondering the same too. If anyone has instagram can they please check? Before I deleted instagram a few months ago I often saw Jack posting dumb shots of Ella standing in the distance or a photo of her back with some lame captions. I can't stand that hippie ladyboy.

anteater

Post by anteater »

YouslessTube wrote:
dillsnz wrote:is she still with Jack or have the finally broken up?
I was wondering the same too. If anyone has instagram can they please check? Before I deleted instagram a few months ago I often saw Jack posting dumb shots of Ella standing in the distance or a photo of her back with some lame captions. I can't stand that hippie ladyboy.
I scrolled quickly through his Instagram and that last picture of Ella is from August, but she has a picture of Jack from January 12th on her account

lllwllms
Learner
Learner

Post by lllwllms »

She said she had to take some space from/within a relationship (can't really remember, but it was something to that effect) under one of her photos, but she didn't go into detail

fishieslayer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fishieslayer »

Following :love2:

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Her blog at weneedtolivemore.com seems to be unavailable, but it looks like she's changed it to wntlm.com

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

You write about everything from incredible second hand style (something that should definitely be celebrated more in todays climate), food, travel and personal matters too. What does an average day look like for you?

I had to think about this one. Honestly, no day is average for me… As I said I’m not a creature of routine and I’m sure things would be a lot less hap-hazard if I were! My ideal day would be - waking up really early and starting the day sitting outside with a cup of tea. Then moving back upstairs and dancing in my pants for a little bit or doing some yoga in my bedroom. Getting dressed and then making a big Smoothie bowl for breakfast, moving back up to my bedroom and writing/shooting a blog post up until lunch, then getting out and meeting a friend for lunch or just going for a big walk (I go a bit mad if I stay inside too long which as I’m sure you know is very easily done if you work online)! At the moment I’m trying to organise a screening in my local independent cinema of 'Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret', an amazing documentary that flipped my world, and passions upside down! Then just having a cosy dinner at home with the family, maybe facetime-ing a girl friend and catching up, or watching TV with my mum in bed and then finally turning off all my electronics, lighting my candles, burning some incense and taking some time to just chill and breathe and be, before I go to sleep!
This was her response to what she does in a day and somehow mentioned how lackluster it was in the JacksGap thread. She essentially does nothing in a day but she really tried to make her life interesting by mentioning that documentary screening.

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

dillsnz wrote:For someone that promotes veganism, healthy eating, and tells us 'we need to live more' its interesting to see that after a quick stalk of her Facebook back that she is also a lover Kentucky Fried Chicken - so hypocritical!

Also in her blog why is she telling people honey is vegan?
I know this is from yonks ago but the honey one is because some vegans choose to eat honey because bees are necessary for our survival. However many choose not too because most large honey companies do awful things to the bees. I personally eat honey occassionally but only what comes from my sisters friend or other individual beekeepers etc.. because I know its ethical. For her to lie and say honey is vegan is dumb though all she needs to say is that some vegans consume it.

Further wtf no one vegan or vegetarian likes KFC, most of them wont even buy chips from that company it's so bad
Bye bitch :love2:

firefly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by firefly »

Ella is not the brightest candle on the cake. I bet Jack and her don't have a clue that analog photography is not vegan because film is coated on one side with gelantin and there's no vegan substitute yet. they don't care about being vegan or saving the earth, all they care about is their image and being "inspirational"

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

firefly wrote:Ella is not the brightest candle on the cake. I bet Jack and her don't have a clue that analog photography is not vegan because film is coated on one side with gelantin and there's no vegan substitute yet. they don't care about being vegan or saving the earth, all they care about is their image and being "inspirational"
Wow I didn't know that and this whole time I wanted to get into photography! I don't know much about his girlfriend Ella (are they even still together??) but Jack, at least to an extent, seems to care about the environment though he's also one of those people that needs to act like they're better than everyone else because he's an environmentalist and has the means to travel the world helping others (most people can't afford that!?!?) but he doesn't realised that just irks people into not wanting to care about what he's promoting.
Bye bitch :love2:

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

I think Ella has a new bf

Return to “The British Crew”