Oli White

Luk20
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oli White

Post by Luk20 »

horatio wrote:I try to pay as little attention to him as possible (embarrassing that the last post is mine) but watched his video ‘trying food joe sugg has never liked’ - same mindless, wasteful , 2012 crap.

As a result I’m being recommend all the other chapters of this work of staggering genius. I’m so confused how ‘trying food my brother has never liked’ has 1.1 m views. It’s not even that old, only a couple of months: <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>Ty1iU1RWQGc</span></a>
Please can someone explain this to me. I thought these people were supposed to be losing their popularity.
A few of his vids may get moderate attention when he's lucky, but like the rest of the Brit Crew, Oli's subscriber growth has totally flatlined and his average monthly views are 1/3 of what they were just two years ago. Oli has always been desperate to be the knock off version of Joe or Caspar, but at his peak he never even reached 50% of their following. All of their channels are in decline now, but Oli was never even in the same league in terms of subscribers. I imagine the decline will be more immediately felt by him though considering his desperate spending to seem relevant or interesting.

Lukername
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lukername »

One of his videos just came into my recommended for some reason and I honestly couldn't tell who it was since I haven't seen this guy or his content since like 2013. My god he has put on loads of weight! Has he been like this for a while? Jesus he should go on a diet for his own sake. He must be overweight.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

So here I go again, the guy I seem to single handedly keep the thread alive for but really am bewildered by the success of. This time I’ve been watching “meet my girlfriend.”

So, obviously she is very good looking. But even if they aren’t matched on that, they certainly seem to be on intellect. Highlights: Evie on a dream travel destination with Ollie (this is a bit of paraphrase) “when i go away I like to go for the culture, like Barbados, Seychelles or the Maldives” He adds “and we’re going to Dubai soon.” I am not saying those places don’t have any culture - but they are also somewhere a certain type of rich person likes to brag about visiting on social media. Somehow I find it hard to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one...
Another gem “Ollie likes me to cook for him when he gets home which I think is very feminist.” She says it in a faux annoyed way but not an ironic one. I think she means “not very feminist” - not that that means all that much either but we get the gist. And maybe she deserves the benefit of the doubt this time. Also it’s implied she used to go out to work but now that’s changed, does she do it from home or live off him?
Lots of questions about her being a gold digger not all that convincingly squashed. Some half arsed cliches, she likes that he is “kind” (i.e. generous??) and “funny”....
He tries to be funny at points which is so painful she basically says “he’s funnier when he’s not on the spot.”
But also worth mentioning Oli doesn’t look too bad, a tan suits him and he may have lost some weight.

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

I can't believe I'm saying this but if Evie is using Oli for his money, which she probably is because has less personality than crustless white bread, good on her. You can't expect to go around bragging about your money and expensive items and have no one use you for your money.

Also seeing as she doesn't seem all too interesting either, I'd say he's probably using her for her body as well
Bye bitch :love2:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Evie came across really fake in that video. It’s like I could see right through so much of what she was saying and it seemed so disingenuous. Especially parts relating to Oli. Idk Maybe them both being shallow and fake is what brings them together.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Yes it’s clearly a mutually beneficial arrangement, just like so many others.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

I get the impression that she grew up with money and already has it somehow, whether it's just from her parents or on her own, I do believe she was living a "lavish" lifestyle before being with Oli and probably does like his money because she's used to having it, not necessarily that she's "using" him for it. But yes, she does like his money so she'll settle for looks. He likes her body and that's probably his favorite thing about her. They both seem equally boring and materialistic so I guess they're good for each other. I'm just happy they're not shoving their PDA into everyones face. I think they've done quite well as far as showing their relationship a reasonable and responsible amount.

Post by Guest »

^ She does come across as one of these Made In Chelsea types. I'll admit she's very attractive but wow, I think she's more in love with herself than Oli the way she was acting in that video, which makes her 'unattractive' in a way. Of course you believe her when she says she's not one for wanting attention :D Oli looks smitten, bless him.
I didn't think I'd ever post anything again on this thread lol.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oli White

Post by BONTBFW »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:I get the impression that she grew up with money and already has it somehow, whether it's just from her parents or on her own, I do believe she was living a "lavish" lifestyle before being with Oli and probably does like his money because she's used to having it, not necessarily that she's "using" him for it. But yes, she does like his money so she'll settle for looks. He likes her body and that's probably his favorite thing about her. They both seem equally boring and materialistic so I guess they're good for each other. I'm just happy they're not shoving their PDA into everyones face. I think they've done quite well as far as showing their relationship a reasonable and responsible amount.
She’s from a wealthy family so it only makes sense for her to have a rich boyfriend anyway. Can’t picture her marrying him though.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

Haven't watched much of him lately but I thought the video of him being in Evies house would be interesting. Not sure if the entire thing was fake or not but at the end when he's annoyed at her, it just seems ridiculous. She obviously made the video better and he's saying she ruined it? I wish she would have done more with her friend Joe to wind him up more lol

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

So when he was at this artist dudes house in germany, who had this shoe print painting, has anyone seen that? When he made oli guess what shoes they were and at the converse print the guy said „mostly everyone has a pair of these in their home“ and oli went „gucci?“ i rolled my eyes so hard. So out of touch with reality already, and he hasnt been rich for all that long. I thought that was really sad.

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

Am I the only one who finds it a little odd that his girlfriend is tagging onto a "Lads" ski trip, like he doesn't seem to spend that much time with those guys anyways and now shes the only girl or partner on their trip, idk I would feel weird about that I mean it's just a few days away they could have gone another time as a couple.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

MeridaKeyn wrote:Am I the only one who finds it a little odd that his girlfriend is tagging onto a "Lads" ski trip, like he doesn't seem to spend that much time with those guys anyways and now shes the only girl or partner on their trip, idk I would feel weird about that I mean it's just a few days away they could have gone another time as a couple.
They are way too attached. I haven’t seen him go on a lads only trip in almost two years.

Femihood90
Learner
Learner

Post by Femihood90 »

MeridaKeyn wrote:Am I the only one who finds it a little odd that his girlfriend is tagging onto a "Lads" ski trip, like he doesn't seem to spend that much time with those guys anyways and now shes the only girl or partner on their trip, idk I would feel weird about that I mean it's just a few days away they could have gone another time as a couple.
OMG yes! Caspar is the same way smh trust and believe if Ambar wasn't at uni she would be there too. Caspar, Josh and Jack went somewhere a few months ago and Casper brought Ambar with him like Oli & Evie. I also think the boys don't mind much tbh.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Keep seeing him on his stories going to get some ab sculpting work done from from some cosmetic doctor.

So embarrassing. Just work out and eat right.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

BONTBFW wrote:Keep seeing him on his stories going to get some ab sculpting work done from from some cosmetic doctor.

So embarrassing. Just work out and eat right.
jesus isn't he like 22???????????

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Yeah it’s ridiculous. He also needs to realize he’s never going to be slim like Josh, Caspar, and Joe. Hes clearly a bigger build.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Didn’t even know that was a thing. So desperate. He has too much money. It’s depressing.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Oli struck gold when he met Joe etc. His channel is tragic

Red99
Informer
Informer

Post by Red99 »

All his videos are about food and James moaning about everything. Why is anybody watching him?

Return to “The British Crew”