Oli White

hazh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oli White

Post by hazh »

LBW995 wrote:Is it just me or does Oli just keep getting chubbier?
Well some people seem to be enjoying it.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

hazh wrote:
LBW995 wrote:Is it just me or does Oli just keep getting chubbier?
Well some people seem to be enjoying it.
OMFG :rofl:

but yes Oli has gained weight. He looked a lot bigger than before in the video with Joe in comparison to last year. I think I heard him say in a vlog the other day that he's been eating like shit and needs to work out.

LucyParker2492
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyParker2492 »

Don't know if anyone knows's but this is the girl from oli's video's https://www.instagram.com/evie_mm/ and also his GF.

Her page is closed. But my friend has a friend who is friends with her on Instagram and showed me a picture of them too together (arms around each other and her kissing his check) and a snap chat story of him at her penthouse and out having dinner.

Don't know if she has a really good modelling job or is funded by her parent's but her penthouse looks amazing. Makes Oli, Caspar's and even Joe's appartment look average.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LucyParker2492 wrote:Don't know if anyone knows's but this is the girl from oli's video's https://www.instagram.com/evie_mm/ and also his GF.

Her page is closed. But my friend has a friend who is friends with her on Instagram and showed me a picture of them too together (arms around each other and her kissing his check) and a snap chat story of him at her penthouse and out having dinner.

Don't know if she has a really good modelling job or is funded by her parent's but her penthouse looks amazing. Makes Oli, Caspar's and even Joe's appartment look average.
She's not a model, her family is rich so that's all it is. That entire friend group seems to be settling down with girlfriends with rich parents lol

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

James has got his own youtube channel. :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpeKo0 ... Qrg/videos

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

Riz wrote:James has got his own youtube channel. :roll:

Given how frequently he appears, I thought his channel was OliWhiteTV? :lol:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Pretty sure that's not James. They just repost all of Oli's videos and they're begging for money in the description via paypal.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

BONTBFW wrote:

Pretty sure that's not James. They just repost all of Oli's videos and they're begging for money in the description via paypal.
There was actually a comment under Joe's video saying 'great video mate, btw I have started my own channel' so I thought it was him, but on second thoughts that is exactly what a faker would do, lmao. xD

I am glad it isn't him though.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

[tweet][/tweet]

Hopefully it'll include a personality and content rebrand too :tu:

Post by Guest »

EST wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Hopefully it'll include a personality and content rebrand too :tu:

LOL, I love how almost all of the replies to the tweet are just like "ok, but daniel howell" with no actual concern/care about what oli's going to rebrand as. I guess really his brand right now is just 'I make videos with my brother & more famous friends'. I can't picture what he'll rebrand to... He hasn't seemed to have changed or shown growth so it seems kinda forced instead of a natural, authentic progression.

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

I haven't watched an Oli White video in quite awhile (I find him kind of boring) but I saw him in some VidCon stuff and was struck by how much "rounder" he's gotten. I seem to vaguely remember something about him saying he was eating better and/or going to the gym? I kind of feel for the guy because YouTube is so image obsessed and I'm sure he's getting comments about it. It's a pretty dramatic change from how he looked just a few years ago.

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo »

What was the rebranding? Just header & outtro change?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

RubyWooo wrote:What was the rebranding? Just header & outtro change?
yup :roll:

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Can we talk about Oli White's new girlfriend? (instagram username: @evie_mm)
She has a hot body but her face looks like a hybrid of a pigeon and a rat.
If you looked up the dictionary definition of resting bitch face a photo of Oli's gf would be there
Plus she seems way less into him than he is of her... almost as if she is using him for his prominence?
Seems to me he jumped on the first 'hot model' to be 'interested' in him because all the other boys like Joe, Jack, and Caspar have hot model-type girls crawling over them and he didn't wanna be left out
Bye bitch :love2:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LauraMongeau wrote:Can we talk about Oli White's new girlfriend? (instagram username: @evie_mm)
If you looked up the dictionary definition of resting bitch face a photo of Oli's gf would be there
Plus she seems way less into him than he is of her... almost as if she is using him for his prominence?
Seems to me he jumped on the first 'hot model' to be 'interested' in him because all the other boys like Joe, Jack, and Caspar have hot model-type girls crawling over them and he didn't wanna be left out
Her face is...something that's for sure. She got a Brazilian butt lift, you can see the transformation if you go from the beginning to now on her IG which is why her body is so unreal. Besides that, I think they're equally into each other. If anything Oli would be less into her as he acknowledges her way less than she does to him lol. They've been together for a while now, and she doesn't appear thirsty or in it for the attention to me. I'm happy for Oli actually. :D

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

BONTBFW wrote:
LauraMongeau wrote:Can we talk about Oli White's new girlfriend? (instagram username: @evie_mm)
Her face is...something that's for sure. She got a Brazilian butt lift, you can see the transformation if you go from the beginning to now on her IG which is why her body is so unreal. Besides that, I think they're equally into each other. If anything Oli would be less into her as he acknowledges her way less than she does to him lol. They've been together for a while now, and she doesn't appear thirsty or in it for the attention to me. I'm happy for Oli actually. :D
Oh okay well if you think so I hope its true they're truly into each other... I'm happy for Oli so long as she definitely isn't using him for publicity
Bye bitch :love2:

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

I was looking at her IG and her last boyfriend was way more attractive than Oli (I get this is shallow and everyone has different types, this is just my opinion) so I feel like she probably is using him but not for "fame" just for his money and traveling. He likes to spend and have flashy things/go on luxurious holidays. From looking at her IG (which I totally understand isn't always an accurate representation of someone) she just seems a bit materialistic so I can see her taking advantage of him and he's probably into it since she has a hot body and from what the rest of the guys have said, he hadn't been laid in quite some time lmao

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:I was looking at her IG and her last boyfriend was way more attractive than Oli (I get this is shallow and everyone has different types, this is just my opinion) so I feel like she probably is using him but not for "fame" just for his money and traveling. He likes to spend and have flashy things/go on luxurious holidays. From looking at her IG (which I totally understand isn't always an accurate representation of someone) she just seems a bit materialistic so I can see her taking advantage of him and he's probably into it since she has a hot body and from what the rest of the guys have said, he hadn't been laid in quite some time lmao
She's the one who lives in a penthouse with the rich family, she doesn't need his money. Also Oli is the only boyfriend I've seen her post.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

BONTBFW wrote:
BaconBaconBacon wrote:I was looking at her IG and her last boyfriend was way more attractive than Oli (I get this is shallow and everyone has different types, this is just my opinion) so I feel like she probably is using him but not for "fame" just for his money and traveling. He likes to spend and have flashy things/go on luxurious holidays. From looking at her IG (which I totally understand isn't always an accurate representation of someone) she just seems a bit materialistic so I can see her taking advantage of him and he's probably into it since she has a hot body and from what the rest of the guys have said, he hadn't been laid in quite some time lmao
She's the one who lives in a penthouse with the rich family, she doesn't need his money. Also Oli is the only boyfriend I've seen her post.

Look through her tagged pics and you'll see who I'm talking about. He looks like he's the same "type" as Joe lol

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:

Look through her tagged pics and you'll see who I'm talking about. He looks like he's the same "type" as Joe lol
If you're talking about George thats her friend and also Oli's lol

Return to “The British Crew”