Oli White

ElizabethMarks
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Oli White

Post by ElizabethMarks »

I think Oli should have his own thread. :) There isn't much to gossip about him, but he is sweet and uploads his vlogs before Joe does, so he deserves one. :D

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Oli White

Post by onigiri815 »

I feel so sorry for Oli. Joe is such a little troll hahaha

MichelleCath13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MichelleCath13 »

I loooove love love Oli, he seems like a really sweet guy :)

katyi
Learner
Learner

Post by katyi »

Finally!
He is a very lovable person.
I love that he moved to London. So, he can meet Joe and other youtubers more.
I hope he can get more views by that, although I miss his brother.

curiousaf
Learner
Learner

Post by curiousaf »

Hes very genuine!

raulg43
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by raulg43 »

I find him annoying abd takes everything to seriously for ex how he speaks to Caspar during Joe's gaming videos

brokenbutterfly
Learner
Learner

Post by brokenbutterfly »

I sometimes find him whiny and annoying and other times sweet and naive. I love him and Joe interacting but watching his vlogs is a snore fest.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I find it both funny and interesting that Joe seems to want to paint a picture of Oli being the ladies man.
Credit:amazingfiru

sleepyguyz
Learner
Learner

Post by sleepyguyz »

I really like Oli but I do have to raise my eyebrow at him going to E3. He's never really shown interest in gaming and his gaming channel doesn't have a big following.
brokenbutterfly wrote:I sometimes find him whiny and annoying and other times sweet and naive. I love him and Joe interacting but watching his vlogs is a snore fest.
I completely agree with you that on his own Oli doesn't really have presence! He better make sure that he hangs on to Joe and Caspar because I don't see him lasting long if they have a falling out!

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

I don't have a problem with Oli, he seems like a nice guy and quite grounded.

However I would agree he doesn't have a certain Charisma which other Youtubers have (even if they are idiots), I find it hard to watch videos of just Oli, he doesn't have the presence to carry me through the video.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Yeah he's a complete blank slate, hence picking up so many of Joe's sayings and mannerisms now. I cringe so hard when he tries to bounce off him and be funny.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Does anyone know if anything happened between him and Louise? They used to be really close at one point.

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

miserlou wrote:Does anyone know if anything happened between him and Louise? They used to be really close at one point.

almost like now he has become friends with the 'cool kids' he has forgotten who helped him get there, and I'm not just talking about Louise

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Oli is really blah, I know he's been trying to get a big break on YouTube for years but he doesn't have that 'it' factor; he's not particularly good looking or cute, he's a bit round (which in YouTube world means fat as fuck) and his content is very meh. He's used every trick in the book to get a following but I guess he's finally got something by latching onto Joe Sugg. :lol:

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

TrixieMattel wrote:Oli is really blah, I know he's been trying to get a big break on YouTube for years but he doesn't have that 'it' factor; he's not particularly good looking or cute, he's a bit round (which in YouTube world means fat as fuck) and his content is very meh. He's used every trick in the book to get a following but I guess he's finally got something by latching onto Joe Sugg. :lol:
This sums it up, on Youtube he is nothing but the 'Cactus Boy' who is Joe Suggs friend.

However he does have a big and well respected management so he should be fine.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I thought it was uncool of him in Joe's video to announce that his hotel room sucks. Excuse me dude but last I checked you are there because of a sponsorship. It's like buddy please, that hotel room is way better than your flat. Girl bye.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

topgunner360 wrote:
miserlou wrote:Does anyone know if anything happened between him and Louise? They used to be really close at one point.

almost like now he has become friends with the 'cool kids' he has forgotten who helped him get there, and I'm not just talking about Louise
Ooooh who else?

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

miserlou wrote:
topgunner360 wrote:

Ooooh who else?
Just a lot of other smaller Youtubers, which I think he used to hang around with, he was probably just using them as a platform/ using them to get where he is now

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

TrixieMattel wrote:Oli is really blah, I know he's been trying to get a big break on YouTube for years but he doesn't have that 'it' factor; he's not particularly good looking or cute, he's a bit round (which in YouTube world means fat as fuck) and his content is very meh. He's used every trick in the book to get a following but I guess he's finally got something by latching onto Joe Sugg. :lol:
I think fat as fuck is a bit of an exaggeration...

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I think its normal to latch to someone in the same city you just moved in; Joe was saying in his video how alone he was when he first moved as he only knew Caspar and Caspar left him for holidays. Louise is currently busy with her tour and have not been in London to hang out for some time.

It makes more sense for a single young boy in London to hang out with those who is in similar position. Especially since these are the same person that offered him a place to stay when he did not have a place in London before, hence friends and not mere youtube acquaintances.
Credit:amazingfiru

Return to “The British Crew”