Jack Howard

misskitty189
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jack Howard

Post by misskitty189 »

This bloody pretentious filmmaker wanna be annoys the shit out of me.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

He hasn't made anything in ages. He just posts top ten vids and hangs out with Kermode on his podcast to stay relevant.

nainai19
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by nainai19 »

I like jack’s recent stuff!! I used to find him quite pretentious and commanding and that he would talk over everyone but he seems to have become a bit more grounded over 2020’s lockdown. I think living with the truemans has been good for him as well as his therapy. Some of his past behaviour has caused me to agree with some comments on here but overall his latest stuff has been good content and really engaging. I think when he has gotten a greater perspective recently and I suggest everyone watch his videos with TimH where they do a shared filmmaking Q&A on Tim’s channel. I like the direction Jack is going in, he just needs to stop being a dick on Twitter (don’t have it anymore so unsure if he still is but there was a few years where he was not a great guy on there). His growth is clear and I am proud of him

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I am happy to hear. I haven't watched him in ages as seen by my comment last year. I might check him out again at some point.

Return to “The British Crew”