Electricavenue
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jack Howard

Post by Electricavenue »

ExpectoPatronum wrote:This is the picture Carrie put up first with Jack

Then she posted the second with Hazel (so maybe they're cool bout both having history with Jack :rofl:)

then the last picture is the one Hazel posted with Pete.

(Did try to add the instagram as pictures but they just kept coming up as links, sorry!)

Thank you!

Electricavenue
Talker
Talker

Post by Electricavenue »

So jack has responded to three or so tweets alluding to the fact his personal life is in the shitter atm. Tried to post them on here but the codes aren't working for some reason

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Yeah, and now Hazel is saying her September TOTM is postponed and will possibly never be uploaded, they've most definitely broken up. Hope they're both ok!

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

So, both Hazel and Jack went to Jurassic Park tonight and Hazel posted an instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BMaGaJUDR4s/
The caption was... interesting!! "We only went and saw some bloody dinosaurs in concert! Thank you @jackhoward for a very lovely evening. x"

Post by Guest »

I decided tae dae the week free trial on Fullscreen thing today for Shane Dawson's podcast and I thought I'd try out Jack and Dean of All Trades. I cannae fucking stand Jack but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because I don't mind Dean. Anyhow... what a load a fucking shite!

If you laugh at Jack and Dean of All Trades, either your patter's heavy fucking shite and you're one a they cunts that pish their pants at fucking Mrs Browns Boys or you're aboot fucking 5 year old wtf.

Don't think anycunt will realise as well just how fucking low ma fucking expectations were. I'm no a hard lassie tae make laugh either and they surpassed it, went right down inty the pits of hell and a didny even crack a smile. I refuse tae believe cunts actual fucking like and laugh at that? It was fucking shite, and I watched the whole fucking episode an aw. Waste a ma fuckin time!

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

mazzy123 wrote:I decided tae dae the week free trial on Fullscreen thing today for Shane Dawson's podcast and I thought I'd try out Jack and Dean of All Trades. I cannae fucking stand Jack but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because I don't mind Dean. Anyhow... what a load a fucking shite!

If you laugh at Jack and Dean of All Trades, either your patter's heavy fucking shite and you're one a they cunts that pish their pants at fucking Mrs Browns Boys or you're aboot fucking 5 year old wtf.

Don't think anycunt will realise as well just how fucking low ma fucking expectations were. I'm no a hard lassie tae make laugh either and they surpassed it, went right down inty the pits of hell and a didny even crack a smile. I refuse tae believe cunts actual fucking like and laugh at that? It was fucking shite, and I watched the whole fucking episode an aw. Waste a ma fuckin time!
Was Shane Dawson's podcast any better?

Post by Guest »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
mazzy123 wrote:I decided tae dae the week free trial on Fullscreen thing today for Shane Dawson's podcast and I thought I'd try out Jack and Dean of All Trades. I cannae fucking stand Jack but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because I don't mind Dean. Anyhow... what a load a fucking shite!

Was Shane Dawson's podcast any better?
Hahahahaha!! Aye tho

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

this was mentioned in Hazel's thread, but anyone else feel sorry for Jack/wonder why on earth he puts up with Hazel still being cut up and crying over her ex even after a year and a half relationship? Seems bloody weird to me!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

^ she's still hung up on her ex? It's been so long. Maybe she's looking for attention? She has nothing to go on as of late - doesn't seem as if YouTube is working out for her unless she's doing work for other channels? She certainly does not have a brand that makes her standout. There are thousands of hazel-types out there; she had a break with TOTM but gave that up because she feels as if she is a filmmaker/actor and time should be spent doing that instead. Anyway, I better head over to her thread to see what's going on! I'm nosey.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Two narcissistic girls are fighting over him. Nothing new.

Lizzy92
Learner
Learner

Post by Lizzy92 »

Anything new team? Come on its been ages.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I think most of what Jack does is now incorporated into Hazel's thread.

I know, its unfortunate because he is a complete doofus. I don't subscribe to his channels so I'm unsure what he's doing. But I'll take something that was mentioned on Dodie's thread. I think he's simply enjoying the lifestyle of youtube life, and not so much the work ethic of it.

That's what I gather.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Double post.
Last edited by Monster_Guru33 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Jack Howard. Summed Up. In One! :rofl:

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Damn. I had to come here quick and was happy to see his thread had been updated so that I didn't have to find it. My goodness, that hairline :o!!! When I saw ytfanxo's avatar I thought it was photoshopped but nope. Wow. These brit boys and their receding hairline are no joke.

I know I sound vain but isn't that why most of them are where they are today #sorrynotsorry

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I know its a joke, but being on Guru Gossip this long and not seeing the irony in his own post is brilliant.

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

I'll throw this here because this post has nothing to do with Hazel. I was going through my Instagram stories today and Jack went on this little ramble about how he finished watching Atlanta Season 2 and that it was amazing to him in part because that's what he was trying to do with Jack and Dean of All Trades, and how no one would let their show be as weird and out there as they wanted it to be, so he doesn't know how they were able to get people to make Atlanta, with the constantly changing genre/styles of each episode. (I haven't actually watched the show, I'm paraphrasing what he said.)

I detected a note of... almost comparison between the two? I will say, I did actually watch and moderately enjoy JDoAT, way back when. However I didn't like the self-importance in the way he compared the two concepts. I think a big part of why Atlanta got made is because it was created by DONALD GLOVER, an incredibly famous and successful actor and musician who was very well-known before the show even got greenlit. It's also very, very well written and acclaimed, from what I've heard.

Obviously when Donald Glover has a strong concept for a show, multiple networks are going to want to pick it up and let him have the space to do what he wants with it, because people know him & his work. Like the two aren't really comparable in terms of clout.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I'll just repost what I accidentally posted on another Jack thread (seriously - so many Jacks on youtube)

I hate the fact that Mark Kermode likes this guy and has him on as a recurring guest on his podcast.

natalie_1984
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by natalie_1984 »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:35 am
I'll just repost what I accidentally posted on another Jack thread (seriously - so many Jacks on youtube)

I hate the fact that Mark Kermode likes this guy and has him on as a recurring guest on his podcast.
What irks you about his movie reviews? Or is it something separate he has said? Cause I've only followed him for a short while and I didn't find anything particularly worth hating.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Jack's movie reviews? or Marks?

I don't hate Kermode's reviews. It just unfortunate that he gets on with Jack knowing all the shit we do in this thread. That being said, I'm not as much of a fan of Kermode as I was when I was younger. I grew out of that sort of nerdy-fan group that has evolved, which at times can be quite cringey with all the lengthy wordy emails.

As for Jack. The man has no taste and comes off so smug in his reviews. Not really news, but there you go.

Return to “The British Crew”