Jack Howard

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jack Howard

Post by LadyBugB »

I also think the bit where another small youtuber chimed in and said that after watching Jack's video she felt as if she shouldn't bother. Jack needs to know that his words carry weight and he should take responsibility for it. Leena held her own, I'm glad someone is challenging him rather than stroking his ego.

Is it just me or did he come off as quite coy? Like he isn't a strong debater which further proves the word vomit constantly coming out of his mouth holds no merit.

carriekelley
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by carriekelley »

Is it just me or did that sound extremely patronising? 'You put words together nicely' What a prat

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Jack lives to undermine the Gleamers, yet can't deal with what he dishes out. The poor man baby!

I don't think he is a strong debater. He's used to shouting his opinions, in his faux intellectual manner, and having all his followers nod along in agreement. It's so interesting to see how butt hurt he becomes when he's called to account for what he says.

lish
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lish »

he actually commented on the video saying "this is a form of bullying" - meanwhile meowitslucy and melaniemurphy called it amazing&fantastic

danielafilipa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by danielafilipa »

lish wrote:he actually commented on the video saying "this is a form of bullying" - meanwhile meowitslucy and melaniemurphy called it amazing&fantastic
A form of bullying HA! That is laughable considering that he has made critics to other youtubers and has mentioned them by name, and she only tried to make him see the world of youtube from a different perspective. He can't handle proper criticism, and he's 23, and for someone who "studied film" that's just sad

Enviado do meu HUAWEI Y625-U21 através de Tapatalk

reallynotsuperbad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reallynotsuperbad »

I actually can't believe he said this is a form of bullying, so he's the only person who can criticise other youtubers? He may not have named people in his video, but we all know who he's talking about. I honestly thought he'd have a somewhat mature reaction to this, but that's giving him too much credit.

groovyperson
Learner
Learner

Post by groovyperson »

I have never felt so much second hand embarrassment for Jack, and that's saying a lot. He ASKED for discussion, and she delivered a intelligent, creative video response. He should have felt impressed and honored, and yes - maybe even a bit humbled. But that's the sticking point isn't it?

Bullying? :rofl:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Was he trying to be funny maybe?

danielafilipa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by danielafilipa »

horatio wrote:Was he trying to be funny maybe?
If that's true it was a very failed attempt

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

so, i follow him on snapchat, and he said he's being investigated for tax fraud, because the government doesn't understand how he's making money(since youtube isn't considered a job).
it does make me wonder how many other youtubers have dealt with that, but never said anything about it
The Internet knows all your secrets

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

illegal_mind wrote:so, i follow him on snapchat, and he said he's being investigated for tax fraud, because the government doesn't understand how he's making money(since youtube isn't considered a job).
it does make me wonder how many other youtubers have dealt with that, but never said anything about it
That is weird as he should have submit his yearly tax return under his company and the nature of business is stated under the company's registration.
Credit:amazingfiru

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe they've seen his videos and can't believe anyone can make a living off self important rubbish like that?

mangoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mangoi »

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster and all that jazz. :D
Am I the only one who finds the Jack & Dean videos to be so formulaic and predictable? It's funny how Jack prides himself on being original yet produces such unoriginal sketches.. :roll:

Post by Guest »

mangoi wrote:Am I the only one who finds the Jack & Dean videos to be so formulaic and predictable? It's funny how Jack prides himself on being original yet produces such unoriginal sketches.. :roll:
LOL, nope. Whenever I see them post a "new video", I watch it and end up thinking "well it might be a new video, but it's the same joke."

They recently hit 500,000 subscribers on their channel and made some cracks on twitter about how that would have been impressive like 3 years ago. Dean said something along the lines of "we should have become vloggers instead" implying that they would have had more subscribers had they gone that route instead of making sketches. I wanted to say, "or maybe you could have just made better sketches?" I mean, Tomska has tons of subscribers on his sketch channel.

J&D make (for the most part) mediocre content at best but automatically expect that they should be revered higher than other types of entertainment on youtube simply because they're "film makers."

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

I did have a wry laugh at Dean's vloggers comment, (god he's one passive aggressive little man isn't he). As Jack tried to do a monthly vlog last year and gave up after two months.

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

Jack is such a little shit but I love him :rofl: :rofl:

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

Isn't it odd that he hangs out with Dodie more than Hazel? I mean, at Playlist he's been at the pool a lot with her, even now..
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Missimars_
Learner
Learner

Post by Missimars_ »

OT: does Daniel J Layton have a topic here somewhere?

RoNation
Learner
Learner

Post by RoNation »

Missimars_ wrote:OT: does Daniel J Layton have a topic here somewhere?
Don't think so. He's fairly new and I haven't seen anything.

Post by Guest »

it baffles ma fuckin heed that somecunt that's actually aboot as funny as a deed cat on a car bonnet can genuinely think there's a career oot there for him in comedy???????? Eh? It's like when ye see some absolute fuckin cobweb who's shite go on X Factor actual believing they have a chance? Why didn't their family and friends no just save them the embarrassment and tell them they're shite before they pipe up on the telly or YouTube or whatever. Does his maw n da actual hate him???? Fucking wee barrel of bagels man, away ye go. If he was fae roond ma bit wi patter that fuckin boggin he'd get kicked fuck oota. Ma cats a bigger laugh than him fuck sake. Wish he'd go and fuckin bile his heed indteada fuckin shoving his dumb and ill informed opinions doon everycunts throat. Anycunt that looks like the Michelin man wi a fuckin quif canny give oot opinions on ANYTHING! Fucking ugly wee bastard! Yer nae better than anyone else ye wee fuckin slab so get tae fuck ye absolute specky fuckin mitre mouldmaster

Return to “The British Crew”