Jack Howard

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jack Howard

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I know its a joke, but being on Guru Gossip this long and not seeing the irony in his own post is brilliant.

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

I'll throw this here because this post has nothing to do with Hazel. I was going through my Instagram stories today and Jack went on this little ramble about how he finished watching Atlanta Season 2 and that it was amazing to him in part because that's what he was trying to do with Jack and Dean of All Trades, and how no one would let their show be as weird and out there as they wanted it to be, so he doesn't know how they were able to get people to make Atlanta, with the constantly changing genre/styles of each episode. (I haven't actually watched the show, I'm paraphrasing what he said.)

I detected a note of... almost comparison between the two? I will say, I did actually watch and moderately enjoy JDoAT, way back when. However I didn't like the self-importance in the way he compared the two concepts. I think a big part of why Atlanta got made is because it was created by DONALD GLOVER, an incredibly famous and successful actor and musician who was very well-known before the show even got greenlit. It's also very, very well written and acclaimed, from what I've heard.

Obviously when Donald Glover has a strong concept for a show, multiple networks are going to want to pick it up and let him have the space to do what he wants with it, because people know him & his work. Like the two aren't really comparable in terms of clout.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I'll just repost what I accidentally posted on another Jack thread (seriously - so many Jacks on youtube)

I hate the fact that Mark Kermode likes this guy and has him on as a recurring guest on his podcast.

natalie_1984
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by natalie_1984 »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:35 am
I'll just repost what I accidentally posted on another Jack thread (seriously - so many Jacks on youtube)

I hate the fact that Mark Kermode likes this guy and has him on as a recurring guest on his podcast.
What irks you about his movie reviews? Or is it something separate he has said? Cause I've only followed him for a short while and I didn't find anything particularly worth hating.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Jack's movie reviews? or Marks?

I don't hate Kermode's reviews. It just unfortunate that he gets on with Jack knowing all the shit we do in this thread. That being said, I'm not as much of a fan of Kermode as I was when I was younger. I grew out of that sort of nerdy-fan group that has evolved, which at times can be quite cringey with all the lengthy wordy emails.

As for Jack. The man has no taste and comes off so smug in his reviews. Not really news, but there you go.

uglyalice
Talker
Talker

Post by uglyalice »

Is he dating rosianna halse rojas?

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

uglyalice wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:02 am
Somebody asked this and he replied "She's one of my best friends in the whole world." Which doesn't necessarily mean no...but I feel like hazel is childish enough to throw a whole bunch of shade towards them if they were dating

chinese_whispers
Talker
Talker

Post by chinese_whispers »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 am
uglyalice wrote:
Somebody asked this and he replied "She's one of my best friends in the whole world." Which doesn't necessarily mean no...but I feel like hazel is childish enough to throw a whole bunch of shade towards them if they were dating
I thought him and Hazel were back together anyway

machiavelli
Lurker
Lurker

Post by machiavelli »

chinese_whispers wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:19 am
Throwthewindow wrote:
uglyalice wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're back together, probably not for long knowing these two. Jack's gonna cheat again and she's gonna throw a hissy fit then they get back together again, etc. until she ends up pregnant and he gives up and marries her. then they get divorced. but that's just my prediction. we'll see.

i hate these two, they're soooo pretentious and they think they're better so much than everyone else just because they saw citizen kane or the seven samurai, and they know words like "framing/composition", "dutch angle" and "hero's journey". :roll:

(sorry, just a rant)

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

He cheated? Oh my. With who?

machiavelli
Lurker
Lurker

Post by machiavelli »

SunnyDays wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:25 am
He cheated? Oh my. With who?
No idea but it was implied that he did and that the break up was his fault.

chinese_whispers
Talker
Talker

Post by chinese_whispers »

machiavelli wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:29 pm
chinese_whispers wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:19 am
Throwthewindow wrote:
uglyalice wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're back together, probably not for long knowing these two. Jack's gonna cheat again and she's gonna throw a hissy fit then they get back together again, etc. until she ends up pregnant and he gives up and marries her. then they get divorced. but that's just my prediction. we'll see.
How do people know that he's cheated? I've read that a few times on this thread but I've never seen proof of it anywhere.

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

I think it's assumed because of the way they were in the break up. They both attributed the blame to Jack, he said he was sorry and working on himself and was going to therapy. It could have been something else but cheating isn't exactly an obscure conclusion to draw.

jackieCS
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jackieCS »

Either I've missed something or they're being deliberately vague on purpose: does anyone actually know what the current situation is with Jack and Hazel?? They both moved, so I assumed they moved in together, but Hazel only talks about decorating 'her' apartment 'her own way' with no reference to Jack, and Jack seems to have been in LA for ages by with zero reference to missing home or his girlfriend or their new apartment or anything. Not that social media can represent a person's full life, but it's just a bit strange?

Calabria
Informer
Informer

Post by Calabria »

I know Instagram can be a bit glitchy on this but mine is showing that they don’t follow each other. And Hazel put up a cryptic book review on the 13th Nov about her life falling apart and being heartbroken so I’d say they’re done.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Again?

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

They got back together again? Bloody hell, these two. The more I read here, the more I'm getting that Jack is just a complete sleeze.

Trinder2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Trinder2 »

Earlier this week he posted two instagram posts on separate days and in the background was the pictures that Hazel had done an instagram post of decorating the new flat. In the second one of these he said that he'd got a parcel delivered and he hadn't opened, which suggests it had been delivered to her address, so I guess for this moment they are currently together?

I do feel bad that they probably have quite an unstable relationship.

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

They're the kind of insufferable people who will persist with an unhealthy/toxic relationship because they think they're meant to be together

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Oh I hate those relationships. Why Jack is still popular is beyond me.

Return to “The British Crew”