mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joe Weller

Post by mp1416 »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:
mp1416 wrote:Odd how he's suddenly now in LA for nearly a month living with Oli White/Joe Sugg/Will Darbyshire (and making main channel collabs with them whilst there too, going by vlogs - so prepare for that, those who don't like him hah). I mean the other 3 seem super close already, but then... How did Joe Weller end up in with those 3 so closely? Seemed to come out of nowhere haha
He said on his latest video description that he's only staying with them for a week. I hope so, as he irritates the hell out of me.
[tweet][/tweet]

Oh

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

^ that Calfreezy guy is there as well - I know 0 about him and plan on continuing to do so.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Oh lord, when you think you've got rid of him.

He must be sharing a bed with Calfreezy.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:Oh lord, when you think you've got rid of him.
Been laughing so much at this response for a good 5 mins now hahah

This is such an odd group of people I literally never would have put them together. So, so odd

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Also it's been 1 day and there's already tweets from those 2 ^ implying that they're high. The other Joe/Oli/Will better watch their cleaner YouTube image ;)

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:His vlogs are SO boring! It's all "Girls and boys", stupid hand to his face thing, gym, more stupid hand to his face thing.
Agreed lol, he should stick to gaming... but yeah would love to know how he got mixed in with this lot, unless it's been a thing behind the scenes

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Off Topic, but why does that Calfreezy dude speak with a weird american-ish accent? Is he American?

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

miserlou wrote:Off Topic, but why does that Calfreezy dude speak with a weird american-ish accent? Is he American?
Irish, a lot of them sound like that.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Coffee4Me wrote:
miserlou wrote:Off Topic, but why does that Calfreezy dude speak with a weird american-ish accent? Is he American?
Lol he's not Irish. It's Scottish. But it's quite a mixed sounding accent, I might be wrong but I'm sure I read he's lived in a few different places and that's why it's tinged with a few different things. But yeah, Scottish mainly.

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

mp1416 wrote:
Coffee4Me wrote:
Lol he's not Irish. It's Scottish. But it's quite a mixed sounding accent, I might be wrong but I'm sure I read he's lived in a few different places and that's why it's tinged with a few different things. But yeah, Scottish mainly.
As someone who doesn't live in the UK I often find a lot of Scottish people to sound American also (they disagree) so I guess that could be it

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Coffee4Me wrote:As someone who doesn't live in the UK I often find a lot of Scottish people to sound American also (they disagree) so I guess that could be it
Really? I'm Scottish and I don't think I could pick two accents more different :P But it's interesting how accents can sound so different to different people!

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

Calfreezy seems pretty harmless, but I wonder what all their sleeping arrangements are? Weller must sleep on the couch or something.
mp1416 wrote:
Cupcake Warpaint wrote:Oh lord, when you think you've got rid of him.
Been laughing so much at this response for a good 5 mins now hahah

This is such an odd group of people I literally never would have put them together. So, so odd
I agree. Those five guys are literally the most random assortment of people I've ever seen in my life.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

knee_svcks wrote:Calfreezy seems pretty harmless, but I wonder what all their sleeping arrangements are? Weller must sleep on the couch or something.
Yeah he has been sleeping on the the couch I'm sure it was Calfreezy who said that! But he's been taking Will's room when he's 'elsewhere' (Arden) ;) I think he's taken the couch cos he didn't pay to stay there, they just invited him? He said that somewhere

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love that Joe Suggs has that massive bed all to himself, and Weller is on the sofa.

I don't blame you Joe.

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

I think the boys like Weller enough, but I catch a slight tinge of irritation whenever Sugg mentions Weller's extended stay in Los Angeles. Sugg jokes around a lot, but he almost sounds serious.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't think you could find a pair of people more different than the two Joe's. I think it could be hard work being around Weller all the time. But Sugg does live with Caspar, who's hardly the shy and quiet type. So maybe he's built up his tolerance level? :)

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

knee_svcks wrote:I think the boys like Weller enough, but I catch a slight tinge of irritation whenever Sugg mentions Weller's extended stay in Los Angeles. Sugg jokes around a lot, but he almost sounds serious.
I only noticed the one when Weller first explained in a car why he was still there, were there other times when Sugg mentions it/makes a comment about it? (quite annoying having two Joe's and having to go by second names haha)

Side note, Weller and Calfreezy seem to do be doing most things themselves anyway.

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

mp1416 wrote:
knee_svcks wrote:I think the boys like Weller enough, but I catch a slight tinge of irritation whenever Sugg mentions Weller's extended stay in Los Angeles. Sugg jokes around a lot, but he almost sounds serious.
I only noticed the one when Weller first explained in a car why he was still there, were there other times when Sugg mentions it/makes a comment about it? (quite annoying having two Joe's and having to go by second names haha)

Side note, Weller and Calfreezy seem to do be doing most things themselves anyway.
Yeah, Sugg mentions it like two other times in his vlogs and maybe once in Oli and Weller's vlogs. I can't exactly say when because then I'd have to go back and watch all of their vlogs over lol, but it did kind of sound like Sugg was mildly irritated at Weller's extended stay.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Does anyone else (from the UK) think he looks like Phil Mitchell?

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

I found myself enjoying his videos actually, which I didn't expect!

Return to “The British Crew”