Joe Weller

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Joe Weller

Post by AmenAmen91 »

I couldn't find one of this t**t so I made a topic. I only "found" him through Alfie and thought he was an annoying, obnoxious idiot.

Seriously we don't need anyone British YTs like this the Gleambots have that well and truly covered.

Anyone agree or you love him?
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Re: Joe Weller

Post by Coffee4Me »

Already said my opinion in the general British thread (I gather this thread was inspired by that) but I doubt he's in the 'British' crew and more so in the British male gamer crowd with KSI.. ect.. and I imagine Alfie only did a video with him in an effort to promote his own gaming channel, like the time Joe & Casper hung out with wroetoshaw.

The comments on Joe's video featuring Alfie & Zoe are brutal.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

^^ i dont find those comments brutal lol you should have seen the comments after their video with pewdiepie. i think the average gaming viewers dont like vloggers tho and their comment sections are always a big mess anyway.

i saw him tweeting a pic of a statisting saying he gains a lot of subscribers after his collab with them so i think he is the one who benefits the most.

didnt Alfie gave him a shoutout in his vlog. Zoe also tweet his youtube channel after he visited them and he reached 1 million subscribers the same night.
i dont watch his videos but i first heard of him because of them too and i decided he was a massive prick.

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

HaateeU wrote:^^ i dont find those comments brutal lol you should have seen the comments after their video with pewdiepie. i think the average gaming viewers dont like vloggers tho and their comment sections are always a big mess anyway.

i saw him tweeting a pic of a statisting saying he gains a lot of subscribers after his collab with them so i think he is the one who benefits the most.

didnt Alfie gave him a shoutout in his vlog. Zoe also tweet his youtube channel after he visited them and he reached 1 million subscribers the same night.
i dont watch his videos but i first heard of him because of them too and i decided he was a massive prick.
I still think they are, I guess I'm not as used to it/desensitised as you hehe. And of course Joe benefited also, I guess it was a win win situation for both parties.

Joe opened doors for Alfie in terms of introducing him to the gaming market (who evidently didn't take a liking to him!) and Alfie opened the door for Joe in terms of all the teenage girls.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Coffee4Me wrote:Already said my opinion in the general British thread (I gather this thread was inspired by that) but I doubt he's in the 'British' crew and more so in the British male gamer crowd with KSI.. ect.. and I imagine Alfie only did a video with him in an effort to promote his own gaming channel, like the time Joe & Casper hung out with wroetoshaw.

Must break Zoe's heart to know she's average - while people like KSI build her up, the straight shooting commenters aren't about that lie.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Coffee4Me wrote:Already said my opinion in the general British thread (I gather this thread was inspired by that) but I doubt he's in the 'British' crew and more so in the British male gamer crowd with KSI.. ect.. and I imagine Alfie only did a video with him in an effort to promote his own gaming channel, like the time Joe & Casper hung out with wroetoshaw.

Must break Zoe's heart to know she's average - while people like KSI build her up, the straight shooting commenters aren't about that lie.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

I feel awful for laughing :rofl:

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

His videos gave me aids :toad:

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

He look fit in Oli's vlog; even when he ended like a lobster.
Credit:amazingfiru

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

LadyBugB wrote: Must break Zoe's heart to know she's average - while people like KSI build her up, the straight shooting commenters aren't about that lie.
Just throwing it out there but the day I take the views of a load of misogynistic 'lad' gaming fanboys as the basis of fact is the day I give up on life lol - the other opinion on the comments are 'she is fit as fuck' which is equally as vomworthy.

The gaming community on youtube is very full of lad culture which as someone said doesn't take kindly to youtubers outside of their own niche and the very few times i've seen Joe Weller he comes across as someone full of himself and obnoxious. Not sure why Alfie collabed with him to be honest, not many tweenies would watch Joe Weller.

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

planetofzog2 wrote:The gaming community on youtube is very full of lad culture which as someone said doesn't take kindly to youtubers outside of their own niche and the very few times i've seen Joe Weller he comes across as someone full of himself and obnoxious. Not sure why Alfie collabed with him to be honest, not many tweenies would watch Joe Weller.
He no doubt did it to boost the numbers on his gaming channel, otherwise he would've just done a collab with Joe, Casper, ect... like I said previously they both benefit from collaborating with each other.

They introduce themselves to two completely different audiences. But I completely agree on UK gamers and their audience being apart of the 'lad' culture, not that male gleamers are completely exempt from it (they often poke fun at it) but the gamers are on it 24/7.

Hence why I have no problem with calling the likes of KSI, Joe Weller misogynistic, because it all comes with the 'lad' title and it's evident by the way they treat Zoe and other women.

cdy

Post by cdy »

i dont understand why he will want to boost his gaming channel by doing a collab on his main channel? it doesnt even make sense?! he didnt link his gaming channel after their collab and honestly alfie gaming channel have more subscribers than joe wellers so joe was the one benefiting the most.. (all his 3 channel have more subscribers than joes actually,)

he probably contacted Alfie after he gave him a shoutout on his vlog for a collab and Alfie said yes because in his vlog where he gave a shoutout to 3 youtubers he said he gueninely like joe humour.

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

cdy wrote:i dont understand why he will want to boost his gaming channel by doing a collab on his main channel? it doesnt even make sense?! he didnt link his gaming channel after their collab and honestly alfie gaming channel have more subscribers than joe wellers so joe was the one benefiting the most.. (all his 3 channel have more subscribers than joes actually,)

he probably contacted Alfie after he gave him a shoutout on his vlog for a collab and Alfie said yes because in his vlog where he gave a shoutout to 3 youtubers he said he gueninely like joe humour.
Don't you understand? Most of the audience on Alfie's gaming channel aren't actually interested in his gaming videos at all, and Joe gets more views because of it. If I'm wrong I find it all very convenient that the two videos they did were gaming themed.

And why on earth would Alfie put a collab on his gaming channel? It's unheard of, it belongs on his main channel of course.

cdy

Post by cdy »

he's done multiple collab on his gaming channel before.(with marcus, jim and joe) . and if he wanted to promote his gaming channel, joe would have link it in the downbar of their video. (but he linked his main channel) so most of the people who watched the video on joes channel dont even know that Alfie have a gaming channel.

i still think he did the collab bc he liked the guy and wanted to help him. like i said, he almost have 3 million more sub than him so posting the video on his main channel definitely helped joe more. (he had just hit 1m before their collab and now he have 100k more, thats obvious.)

EDA: also joe and Alfie get the same views on their gaming channel

Image Image

and i agree with you that mkst of his subs are there for his sims series, so he really doesnt need joes help to get more views/subs.. just have to only play sims and thatbwill be it

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

cdy wrote:he's done multiple collab on his gaming channel before.(with marcus, jim and joe) . and if he wanted to promote his gaming channel, joe would have link it in the downbar of their video. (but he linked his main channel) so most of the people who watched the video on joes channel dont even know that Alfie have a gaming channel.

i still think he did the collab bc he liked the guy and wanted to help him. like i said, he almost have 3 million more sub than him so posting the video on his main channel definitely helped joe more. (he had just hit 1m before their collab and now he have 100k more, thats obvious.)

EDA: also joe and Alfie get the same views on their gaming channel

Image Image

and i agree with you that mkst of his subs are there for his sims series, so he really doesnt need joes help to get more views/subs.. just have to only play sims and thatbwill be it
Same views?

But yeah I still think Alfie benefited from this also (see above), as did Joe. But I'm happy to agree to disagree hehe.

cdy

Post by cdy »

i thought you meant joe sugg in the view thingy, sorry. :tu:

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Odd how he's suddenly now in LA for nearly a month living with Oli White/Joe Sugg/Will Darbyshire (and making main channel collabs with them whilst there too, going by vlogs - so prepare for that, those who don't like him hah). I mean the other 3 seem super close already, but then... How did Joe Weller end up in with those 3 so closely? Seemed to come out of nowhere haha

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

mp1416 wrote:Odd how he's suddenly now in LA for nearly a month living with Oli White/Joe Sugg/Will Darbyshire (and making main channel collabs with them whilst there too, going by vlogs - so prepare for that, those who don't like him hah). I mean the other 3 seem super close already, but then... How did Joe Weller end up in with those 3 so closely? Seemed to come out of nowhere haha
He said on his latest video description that he's only staying with them for a week. I hope so, as he irritates the hell out of me.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:
mp1416 wrote:Odd how he's suddenly now in LA for nearly a month living with Oli White/Joe Sugg/Will Darbyshire (and making main channel collabs with them whilst there too, going by vlogs - so prepare for that, those who don't like him hah). I mean the other 3 seem super close already, but then... How did Joe Weller end up in with those 3 so closely? Seemed to come out of nowhere haha
He said on his latest video description that he's only staying with them for a week. I hope so, as he irritates the hell out of me.
Oh, oops - I didn't watch any of his haha. Thanks! Still quite odd though

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

Dunno, I kind of like him? He's kind of funny; but it is really random how he got to be with all of them though. Tbh I'd rather him be there than the other dude that's gonna stay with them.

Return to “The British Crew”