Will Darbyshire

grumpysod
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Will Darbyshire

Post by grumpysod »

Will just seems so dull and middle aged..... he is 22 going on 55 with Arden. I can just imagine the dull middle class nerdy pretentious PG rated sex they have together :barf:

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:Lol at Will on a museum and lunch date with both Arden and Alexa in Oli White's vlog today. Awkward much?
LOL came here to say the same! but notice arden and will were always in different rooms than alexa and oli. That sushi date must've been quite awkward though. But like I've always said Alexa>>>>>>Arden

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

novlau wrote:LOL came here to say the same! but notice arden and will were always in different rooms than alexa and oli. That sushi date must've been quite awkward though. But like I've always said Alexa>>>>>>Arden
Bahaha sad but so true. Man, hopefully Arden doesn't come on this thread as well and see that haha she'll be pissed :rofl:

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I've always thought Aexa/Will was a mismatched, still can't figure out how bubbly Alexa end up with snoozeville Will.
Credit:amazingfiru

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Yeah I agree with that they didn't seem to suit each other but neither do him and arden. But I meant personality wise I like Alexa soooo much better

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

I love Alexa and think she seems like one of those cool sexy gals that go with the flow but Arden and Alexa are very similar physically at least....I'm glad she didn't end up with this kid (who looks/seems like a pretentious fuckwit hipster) that would drag her down, she needs someone better who will actually appreciate her, lift her up and treat her like what she's worth so she can see it too.

Offtopic: I read Alexa's thread a long time and girl is very pretty but she's a bit fragile and lacking in self-esteem, and being around someone that's likely derisive was prob not good for her.

If Arden wants to keep him that's her decision as the more she becomes like him, the more I think they deserve each other even tho I think she could have done better in the past. TBH I don't really know much about Will but even watching him in Arden's vlogs (and the hypocritical douchebag way he treated alexa whe they broke up) I can tell he's one of those guys that think he's better than everyone but honestly I think his girlfriends are waay better than him. So whatever.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

[tweet][/tweet]

HI Will!! :tu:
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

halkatlaa wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

HI Will!! :tu:
Lol, someone's butthurt. And if he wants to see malicious, well he's lucky I don't care enough about him to bother. I don't even watch his videos, I used to watch Arden's and I still do sometimes but I can get annoyed when he's included, because I don't really like him and never have (based on the small amount of information I have but the impression he left on me was not a good one esp after I read Alexa's thread)

I mean really? These youtubers need to realize that they're NOTHING SPECIAL and ppl talk gossip about celebrities because it's fun and more harmless than talking about ppl you know (who it could get back too) and we're curious. It would be worse if no one is talking because that mean no one even cares.

It's not like I go to his channel spewing hate and he might be allowed to block that kind of stuff on his channel and I find that perfectly fine but I feel like a lot of these youtubers are trying to really block freedom of speech with their "spread positivity" crap.

It's up to them to choose to care or not, and I've had ppl who I don't know say mean things (TO MY FACE) and I just laughed at them, so maybe they need to get some thicker skin if they want to stay in the industry or go into another one where they aren't in a public industry.

They need to stop diluting words too, there has been nothing malicious towards him, maybe petty and catty but malicious, if he thinks that's malicious he's had a very sheltered life.

anteater

Post by anteater »

He deleted the tweet. What did it say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

anteater wrote:He deleted the tweet. What did it say?

Something about "shout out to the sewage spewing site guru gossiper who are all malicious trolls, and how it won't help with our underlying issues"or whatever. It didn't offend me, it was actually very amusing seeing his passive-aggressive attempt to come off as holier-than-thou.

My first impression of him was right, he's a hipster fuckwit. They can criticize everything basic/mainstream and act like they're better because of their tastes or whatever but anyone criticize them and I'm like you wanna pacifier, baby?

anteater

Post by anteater »

Thanks smars27, he really is a pretentious fuckwit isn't he. Always going on about HOW HARD it is to be a youtuber as if it's the most difficult job in the world

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

But who was even checking for him here? He's such a non-factor. This thread began in 2014 and is only on page 4 - we don't care about you Will.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

Hahaha that's actually pretty amusing. I love when youtubers come and read their threads, maybe something will sink in a little bit!
He probably read Arden's thread & is more pissed about that a) because of their relationship and b) because there is probably more hate for him there than his own thread haha. He's just annoying; a little rich boy who's extremely entitled and acts like he's had it so hard with his youtuber job and being so mysterious and misunderstood :roll: :FU:

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

Just found his brother on instagram, damn he's hot (probably still a minor too haha)

lovelyaura
Debater
Debater

Post by lovelyaura »

CaKeKylie wrote:Just found his brother on instagram, damn he's hot (probably still a minor too haha)
In 2014 he appeared in a video and said he was 17 so by now he should be legal 8-)

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

I think it's funny when YouTuber's who live in a tiny, shut off, purposefully awkward, self-entitled, pretentious, ignorant, delusional, lonely little bubble, criticise other peoples lives lmao.

Come on, Will. You complain about how challenging your YouTube "film-making" "job" is when half of your videos are Q&A's. No wonder people gossip about you and your weird little co-dependent relationship.

:tu:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

x

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

Ha, what does it say about a YouTuber when the last three posts in a thread are people bookmarking it?!

So about that copy/paste book he's 'writing' - has he actually got a publisher or will it be a self publish our Kindle thing?
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

ClipClap wrote:Ha, what does it say about a YouTuber when the last three posts in a thread are people bookmarking it?!
I couldn't figure out what that was about hahah.. THANK YOU

Return to “The British Crew”