Will Darbyshire

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Will Darbyshire

Post by xIts_JJx »

ClipClap wrote:I'm not sure if he's deleted them, but I could only see one tweet reference it: The bitter part of me is so happy Coachella is over. My timeline has been awful the last couple days.

I don't think that tweet is bad.
I've seen a few, he probably deleted them. Ardens been at it too

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

double post wotevz.
He's posted on facebook (or twitter? it came up on my fb) a big rant because someone copied him.

Sorry but get over it. Everyone on YouTube does the same thing so why is he taking it to heart? And it's not like there's not 29350423 videos of people at the beach on YouTube or of Long Distance Relationships. Will your videos aren't as creative and amazeballs as you think they are because you cover pretty generic topics.
The only similar thing about the beach video is that they're both at the beach and both used a depressing song.

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

do you have a screenshot? and who did Will claim of copying him?

minixxx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by minixxx »

It was the same guy that copied him before. His name is beto pasillas

Wysłane z mojego HTC One przy użyciu Tapatalka

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

july111 wrote:do you have a screenshot? and who did Will claim of copying him?
The tweets are still there from yesterday:

https://twitter.com/willdarbyshire

lovelyaura
Debater
Debater

Post by lovelyaura »

From what I got he didn't just "get inspired" but actually copied every word of Will so I get it if he's mad about that.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

[tweet][/tweet]

It sounds like it'll be #relatable. Can't wait.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

EST wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

What does he know? Did he even go to college? cuz high school exams are cake walk compared to college so I guess he’s doing it for the melodramatic teenies that follow him (which I didn’t even know he had as I thought he was supposed to be “above them”- snicker*).

And you guys might find this interesting (I find it hilarious)- I just discovered this fool blocked me from his twitter! :rofl: I never even tweeted anything to him so he’s either salty about the list I put him on in my twitter or he figured out my gg ID and twitter were the same. I never even said anything that bad on his forum, more on Arden’s since I give a little less than two sh*ts about him. What a lil bitch and baby. Arden has meaner thing said about being his girfriend and manages to put up with it better than him and that's saying A LOT.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

smars27 wrote:
EST wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

What does he know? Did he even go to college? cuz high school exams are cake walk compared to college so I guess he’s doing it for the melodramatic teenies that follow him (which I didn’t even know he had as I thought he was supposed to be “above them”- snicker*).

And you guys might find this interesting (I find it hilarious)- I just discovered this fool blocked me from his twitter! :rofl: I never even tweeted anything to him so he’s either salty about the list I put him on in my twitter or he figured out my gg ID and twitter were the same. I never even said anything that bad on his forum, more on Arden’s since I give a little less than two sh*ts about him. What a lil bitch and baby. Arden has meaner thing said about being his girfriend and manages to put up with it better than him and that's saying A LOT.
So either he's changed his mind, or he's just another YouTuber who doesn't deliver when they say they will.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I think Will studied film in college, he didn't go to uni though

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I posted this in Arden's feed, but people are speculating that the second person talked about in this video is Will and I thought this thread would be interested.

[youtube][/youtube]

The [possible] Will part starts at 2:40

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

I can't see the video (probably this site's fault) - is it Alexa's?

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

EST wrote:I can't see the video (probably this site's fault) - is it Alexa's?
Yeah it was. She had tweeted afterward that the people guessing who each letter was written for were probably correct. Like what an asshole, if it is. How pretentious can he be? Discouraging his girlfriend at the time, the person who he should be supporting, because of what? He thinks he's better than her? Poor Alexa :( She has really gotten so much better without him with Youtube and such, and I used to be annoyed by her but now she is much more tolerable and likable. It seems that he has the insufferable effect on his girlfriends.

Maybe thats why Arden's content has decreased significantly- he might be doing the same to her. It seems like her content is becoming more like his, which would make sense if he was being as borderline emotionally abusive.
You know, I feel like the couples who put on such a good front and face for the cameras and social media are the ones most who are trying to prove something. The fact that they constantly shove their relationship down everyone's throat tells a lot. They're very insecure as individuals and especially as a couple.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

Yea, I can't believe he would treat Alexa like that! I had no idea he was that gross. I am surprised that Alexa included Will in the video and tweeted that people guessing were probably correct (although I'm glad she did) because Alexa and Arden have been all buddy buddy. They even all went to dinner together, so I'm sure that's all over now. Good for Alexa though, Will deserves to be called out! That's so shitty. I totally think that he's the same with Arden, especially because Arden and Alexa are so similar in looks and personality.

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

Yeah, Will being shitty is no surprise. Any guesses on the other guys?

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

TheFosterKid wrote:Yeah, Will being shitty is no surprise. Any guesses on the other guys?
first one is her father, second Will and third is Caspar (everyone in the comments are saying that too)

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

CaKeKylie wrote:
TheFosterKid wrote:Yeah, Will being shitty is no surprise. Any guesses on the other guys?
first one is her father, second Will and third is Caspar (everyone in the comments are saying that too)
Thanks! I realized I didn't watch the entire video and could've figured out the first one of I actually watched that part [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I know everyone says this video is good and I can objectively say that it is too, but I hate overly sentimental videos like these especially from YouTubers. They're just so cringe-y to me and I can't even figure out why.

Sent from my STUDIO ENERGY 2 using Tapatalk

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Will always seemed moany, pessimistic, and up his own ass. Not shocked.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

He is 23?!?!? I honestly thought he is in his late 20s!!! :o
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

blablabla3455555
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blablabla3455555 »

I've seen some videos of Alexa and she said that each one of the letters was about a different kind of love and a lot of people in the comments are saying that the 3rd is about Will. It makes more sense in my opinion because of some of the things she said in the 3rd one really match with Will.
I'm not sure obviously, because I don't even watch them that often. Just thought I should share to see what do you guys think?

Return to “The British Crew”