Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Will Darbyshire

Post by LadyBugB »

youre_dumb_sorry_not wrote:
horatio wrote:This guy Is so fucking useless. Felt compelled to post this after subjecting myself to his most recent video , filmed in a mirror because its "reflective" ... kill me now.

He is in some ways worse than the Alfie Deyes's of this world because he clearly thinks he's arty and meaningful as fuck. His videos are so bland and his "reflections" as he calls them absolutely vacuous.
It seems every one of his videos have "I haven't been here in a while" YA because you're a lazy, pretentious rich kid. You think you're artsy but you're not, because you're creepy and more into yourself than your own girlfriend. Voldemort looking freak...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does he even have a game plan for his YouTube career or maybe even life in general? I don't know much about him or his background but he seems like one of those coast until the next opportunity is handed to you, type people. He doesn't strike me as someone who knows what hard work is and probably will never need to.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

^I know .These youtubers have never worked in their life.Could you imagine their life without youtube? They'd probably still live with their parents and not be able to find any work because they have NO qualifications.

spaceprinquiss
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by spaceprinquiss »

people are like "oh this is the kind of content i wanna see on youtube, youre so creative" but what content? its ok his artsy way but he tells nothing, his content is hollow

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

moonlightpixie wrote:
More like a narcissistic pedo IRL
Pedo?? Has he done something? Or do you just mean how creepy he is?

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

illuminate wrote:https://twitter.com/willdarbyshire/stat ... 5407824896
I'm assuming they're referring to how Arden dresses up like a child and fetishizes child-like behavior and clothing. "Lolita" etc. That kind of stuff.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

^

Yeah that was I referring to!

I think Will has a loli kink .

SRW88
Learner
Learner

Post by SRW88 »

Weird how something I posted several weeks ago never showed up here...

Anyway, basically he thinks he's hot shit because his dad's a musician, and has written songs for Lisa Stansfield, Take That, Jennifer Rush, etc etc. Also he grew up in the 'mean streets' (HA!) of Barnes, which is a fairly expensive suburb, went to The Harrodian School, which costs thousands a term, and has a B.A. in Practical Filmmaking from the Met Film School in London, so if anyone wonders why he thinks so much of himself, look no further than the above. So yeah, let's see if this post makes it through this time... :?

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

He bought his second house. And what does he do beside that? Someone commented that after 100 videos on YouTube he’s gonna delete his channel. I don’t get it how he’s not working in film industry with his father’s connections.

dodo_59
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dodo_59 »

emmagossiper wrote:He bought his second house. And what does he do beside that? Someone commented that after 100 videos on YouTube he’s gonna delete his channel. I don’t get it how he’s not working in film industry with his father’s connections.
Because that would mean that he actually has to work and not just pretend that what an amazing "artist" he is.... he has so much opportunity basically for free just because he exists and if he would be as passionate about filmmaking and photography as he likes to picture himself he would not do what he does now... which is basically nothing

SRW88
Learner
Learner

Post by SRW88 »

At least his brother actually put in the physical and mental effort (even if you have connections, you still have to be able to actually play, rather than making videos, where... anything goes more or less) to play football professionally (for QPR until earlier this year, it seems). You'd think with Will's condescending manner he'd be from some kind of established gentry family, or something, but really it doesn't look like it. I don't know why it seems they're THAT rich, since his dad's hardly super-famous or anything. Also, as I notice someone's already posted about this in this thread, he was the lead singer from Living in a Box. I was trying to be circumspect before, but I guess it wouldn't be hard to find a musician called 'Darbyshire' anyway :)

From taking a look at it, his grandfather was from Cheshire, later lived in S.W.13 (i.e. not cheap), but worked in Japan for a while where his son went to school before Oxford University (according to Richard Darbyshire's Wikipedia article). Will's grandfather's father was also from Cheshire, where he lived in a very small and not-at-all swanky house, and HIS father was a Warrington milk dealer, then a domestic gardener. Nothing wrong with honest work, of course- it's just kind of at odds with the whole 'life of Riley' Will seems to live, and it's interesting to see where people like him come from, I think.

Return to “The British Crew”