Sam Pepper - Part 3

nolaola
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Pepper - Part 3

Post by nolaola »

Sam admitted the 'social experiment' one had actors and a lot of people thought he hired actors in most of his vids. I'm on the fence if his latest one is fake though. The way Sam was flailing about (instead of grabbing the kidnappers arms to get away his arms were stretched out) when being kidnapped makes me think it was fake but then there's the crying that broke my heart so I'm just not sure. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Babu93
Learner
Learner

Post by Babu93 »

sweetmm wrote:Philip DeFranco accusation on FouseyTube, Rowan and other pranksters staging their pranks had been confirmed true recently so I am beginning to believe so is Sams'.
Oh of course. Doesn't he do "making out with strangers" videos? What stranger would make out with that creep unless they were paid actors.

dinatrix
Talker
Talker

Post by dinatrix »

Jenna and Julien had a pretty well thought out podcast on the whole topic

[youtube][/youtube]
I'm a Computer Engineer who talks to the whole internet about rainbow hair, tech, and asmr!: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dinabinachama

nolaola
Talker
Talker

Post by nolaola »

dinatrix wrote:Jenna and Julien had a pretty well thought out podcast on the whole topic

[youtube][/youtube]
Thanks for sharing that, they both had a lot of great and valid points Image Image

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Credit:amazingfiru

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Sam Pepper needs a good punch in the face.

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

Not that anyone cares, but this loser is either attention-whoring as usual or having yet another meltdown - he deleted his Twitter and YouTube. Hope it sticks this time!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

You know what people say in these cases: Bye Felicia!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

My money's on another attention-seeking publicity stunt. This demon ain't going nowhere, unfortunately. He'll find a way to crawl back onto YouTube eventually.

nocoolname
Learner
Learner

Post by nocoolname »

I guarantee this idiot will be back. He is in complete denial about the amount of haters he has. In the metro newspaper he stated he has over 2 million subscribers and 1 million Twitter followers therefore he is still popular and relevant.
It's probably a publicity stunt. He'll come back, he'll stay on the straight and narrow for a bit and then he'll screw up. Like he always does. I hope he stays gone. He's a terrible person. People like him don't deserve attention.

Casio Electric
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casio Electric »

Idk man, the way he phrased his tweet kinda freaks me out. I hope he doesn't hurt himself or something, I mean you never know.

CaroG1282
Debater
Debater

Post by CaroG1282 »

Casio Electric wrote:Idk man, the way he phrased his tweet kinda freaks me out. I hope he doesn't hurt himself or something, I mean you never know.
Idk... Judging by all his past misdeeds, if he did do anything to "hurt himself" it still wouldn't compare to the hurt he has caused others. I certainly wouldn't miss him. Shrug.

That being said, I agree with others that this is probably a publicity stunt and he and his accounts will be back soon. But I hope he stays gone for a long time.

nocoolname
Learner
Learner

Post by nocoolname »

He's tweeted again. I'm on my phone and new to this site so I'm not sure how to attach an image but it's basically him saying how he's going to come out with the truth tomorrow on his YouTube. Bets on how it's all been a 'social experiment'

kowabunga
Informer
Informer

Post by kowabunga »

it really sounds like just another publicity stunt :roll:
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

kowabunga
Informer
Informer

Post by kowabunga »

[youtube][/youtube]
(I haven't yet watched it so no idea what it's about)
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

Can anyone watch it and make a recap? lol I don't think I want to waste 20 min on this jerk!

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

I'm at the 4 min mark. I'll do a recap when it's finished.

Casio Electric
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casio Electric »

I'm glad he owned up to his past actions, and I'm 100% for second chances sooo....

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

- Says he's going to be honest with everyone, because he hasn't been in the past

- Says he doesn't want sympathy and he is the reason that he's in the situation he's in

- Says he felt pressured to keep his channel relevant and "on-trend" to keep up with the increasing number of other prank channels

- Admits that he started making fake prank videos, but says that he didn't realise that if he had to resort to making prank videos, it means he wouldn't be ballsy enough to actually carry out the prank (if you wouldn't really do it, don't pretend to do it etc)

- Says he made himself look like a douche and it's no wonder everyone hates him

- Says he wouldn't pinch someone's ass in real life; claims that he got permission from the girls involved in the prank beforehand. Maintains that no one was hurt or upset in the video, but says that putting the video up was a bad idea. Admits that he looked like a douche.

- Says he didn't know how to handle the backlash from that video

- Says he has been faking his entire online persona; faking everything

- Says he didn't rape anyone; denies all of those allegations. Blames the ass-pinching prank for the accusations. Says if he was a rapist, he wouldn't be sitting here right now.

- He thought his life was over because of these accusations.

- Didn't want to give up, so he decided he was going to go back to his original content. But was still getting backlash. Says no one was liking or watching the videos, and his channel was getting low views. Was worried about money because Youtube is his only source of income.

- Decided then he would make the best friend killing prank, because of the views. Says that it was fake. Says he thought that people would be mad about it, but did it for the views.

- Got backlash because he put forward this character that he had created. Apparently put across an image of himself that he didn't want people to see, but, again, did it for the views.

- Says he has pride, doesn't want to admit he's wrong, and didn't want to make this video.

- Can't go on making videos unless he makes this video first, because he has to change people's perception of him.

- Wants to ask for a second chance, wants to be able to prove that he can make content that represents him as a person

- Says that he's been through a tough time this last 18 months (then says that it's his fault)

- Says he wants to stop worrying about the views

- Doesn't want to make any more prank videos, and doesn't want to make "stupid" videos

- He's going to put the videos back up that he thinks "represents him"

Done.

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

yeah no, i don't buy it. Sure the sam and colby murder prank was fake, but all of the others? If all his friends knew it was fake all along, then why did mazi mazz speak up against him? http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/2 ... ne-too-far
If he's been that sorry and desolate and desperate to shed this fuckboy image why is he posting snapchats begging for nudes?
And I do to some extent disagree that the rape accusations are all fake, tbh. One or two videos cut me to the core and I can't imagine someone being able to create that.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

Return to “The British Crew”