Sam Pepper - Part 3

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Pepper - Part 3

Post by ohnok »

I have no words. Why are those kids friends with him? Why did that kid think it was okay to do that video to his best friend? I'm so confused... Awful. Ugh. I can't even form a sentence.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

Double post, sorry. But didn't they learn in school about the dangers of "playing" with guns? I don't care if it was fake. I wouldn't trust Sam pepper to be smart enough to know the difference.

jadkhistoryday
Learner
Learner

Post by jadkhistoryday »

Gotta say I was surpised when I heard about his video bc I thought he had stopped making videos since that sexual abuse scandal. So I was disturbed to see he's been uploading quite often since then. The good thing is that nearly ALL the comments are disapproving. There are few people who are defending him, even his own fans are turning on him and calling him out. Better yet, I've seen many youtubers calling him out, or shading/indirecting him, like Will Darbyshire, Caspar/Joe, Evan Edinger, TheThirdPew, etc. which is good too. I saw Jack Harries (JacksGap) tweet a couple of tweets directly to him earlier today completely calling him out, calling him crazy and telling him to legit get off youtube which is interesting bc I remember back when they used to be close friends. That video made me sick to my stomach, and I want to think that those other two boys are nice people, but I can't believe that one of them would agree to doing that to his best friend and the other would say it was OKAY and made their friendship stronger. Like???? I don't know, I'm utterly disgusted by Sam and I feel like he has absolutely NO remorse for what he's done he just wants attention be it positive or negative. Thing is, he'll get attention all right, but negative attention doesn't lead to anywhere. Someone please throw im in jail or at least get him tf off the internet.

Meepers11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Meepers11 »

can please summarise the video? I don't think I can watch videos like that and I don't want to give him anymore views... sorry for bothering anyone

Viviid
Talker
Talker

Post by Viviid »

Meepers11 wrote:can please summarise the video? I don't think I can watch videos like that and I don't want to give him anymore views... sorry for bothering anyone
Sam posted a 'prank' with these two new youtubers Sam And Colby, the prank was that colby got shot by Pepper, to which Sam (his last name is Golbach) freaked out, cried hysterically because he thought his best friend of 5 years died in front of him. It started with Sam pepper and colby basically kidnapping Sam G by putting a bag over his head and putting him into a trunk. People are freaking out asking if Sam G is okay because he could get PTSD from it. In the end they said it made their friendship stronger I guess... I couldn't watch it fully to the end, I just saw Sam and Colby's snapchats explaining it.

Sent from a GZB

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sam Pepper - Part 3

Post by felucca »

Meepers11 wrote:can please summarise the video? I don't think I can watch videos like that and I don't want to give him anymore views... sorry for bothering anyone
The two kids are in a car that "breaks down" (the one who's in on the joke is driving) so they both go out to check the motor. Which is when Sam comes up from behind, throws a black bag over the head of the victim, who instantly panics, and forces him down on the ground under a lot of kicking and screaming. The friend helps out by first playing along, screaming too, and then helping to get the victim down on the ground, duct tape his mouth shut and stuff him in the trunk - the kid's screaming and kicking for his life the entire time.

Jumpcut, 20 min later, kid is duct taped to a chair in a new location with the bag still over his head, still fighting and protesting. The friend's on his knees next to him also with a bag over his head and Sam Pepper stands masked between them. Without saying a word he takes the bag off the victim's head and puts a gun to his neck - victim's trying to figure out what's happening, going "what?" a lot and finally "we didn't do anything!" Pepper then walks over to the friend and takes his bag off, briefly showing his face and letting them have eye contact before putting it on again. The victim's attention instantly moved to the friend, asking him if he's ok and trying to reassure him, saying they'll be ok. Pepper then puts a gun to the friend's head. Victim starts pleading, saying no, no, no and "we're just kids! from Kansas! you've got the wrong guys! no! he's everything I have!" And that's when Pepper shoots the friend in the head.

Cue excruciatingly long scene (close to a minute) of the kid left alone crying and screaming stuck in his chair next to his "dead" "friend", trying to get away. Then the friend gets up. He walks over to the kid and tries to calm him down by touching him but at first it only makes the kid panic even more badly - he doesn't recognise his friend or understand what's happening. The friend starts talking and the kid starts going "what the fuck, what the fuck, what is this???" The friend tells him to look at him and then the sound conveniently cuts out and is replaced by music for the rest of the explaining process so we can't hear what they're saying. The friend is smiling and talking while he helps the victim out of the chair and the victim keeps crying and looking awful, only change is after a while he starts looking into the camera. Sound doesn't come back until he says "I thought you actually died" and gets out of the chair and they hug, and I'm not sure I'm hearing this part right but I think he says "don't you ever do that again" before repeating he thought the friend actually died. And then they're just hugging and he's bawling for a while before the friend pulls away all like "don't worry, it was a prank, I'm ok!" and they hug again and the friend says he's sorry and for the first time since this entire thing started the victim looks a tiny bit calmer, aaand scene.

Next scene is the three of them sitting together a couple of days later all smiley and happy, wrapping things up. Sam says they decided to film the outro now because now they are all back in a safe space. The kid who was the victim says it was insane and props to you guys and this was actually insane. Don't forget to like and subscribe and follow us on Vine, and watch this other video we made together.

Tw: Do not watch if you've got a working sense of empathy. Hug a friend instead.
Last edited by felucca on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

grumpysod
Talker
Talker

Post by grumpysod »

Sam is creepy and I genuinely don't think he understands normal social boundaries........ Having said that many worse movies have been made in the name of 'art'.

Clearly the whole thing is scripted start to finish, it seems to me everyone is in on it.

I think people need to think twice before carrying out a witch hunt trial by social media........ if you don't like his content then don't watch. If you think he has committed a crime then report him to the police. But to start petitions and hurl abuse in an attempt to silence someone is just a form of bullying really.

tnw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tnw »

Does this new video make Sam Pepper the king of pranks? I've never seen such outrage, however I think a lot of the outrage is faker than Sam's videos. It's also hypocritical because there are much worse 'pranks' out there that get laughed at because the guy who made it is nice. He's been trending on Twitter since uploaded, various news outlets have written articles about him - Never seen that happen after someone uploaded a 'prank' video. 2.2m views in 2 days isn't bad, and I bet a lot of those views are from other big YTers tweeting a link to it in their "I hate Sam Pepper the most" competition. Sam is absolutely loving this, and is laughing in the face of them.

This sums it up for me:

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

I strongly disagree with his sexual abuse videos and I think Youtube should have grown some balls and terminated his channel, however the hypocrisy of people telling Sam to kill himself because he made a video that might (most probably won't) trigger someone who's thinking about killing themselves is for some reason going under the radar and is being ignored.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

grumpysod wrote:Having said that many worse movies have been made in the name of 'art'.
Thank you for the mental image of Sam Pepper trying to sell his Youtube channel as 'art'. :rofl: But yeah, Jackass for example did similar effed up things and no one gave a damn. It's all context. This kind of video on Sam's channel in particular was bound to provoke a moral outcry and he knew it.

Report what's to report, shalk the rest up to bad taste, move on with day.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

Lol Sam's gained 3000 subs a day two days in a row now, and Tuesday isn't even over yet. [link]

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Its a great comeback by Sam publicity wise; dumb is a great act cause that boy know what he is doing. Best way to bury this guy is ignore him.
Credit:amazingfiru

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

The ass grabbing thing didn't offend me as much as it did everyone else. I've seen worse videos. I'm more offended by the grocery store pranks where kids trash stores or break gallons of milk everywhere. What was crazy was the amount of girls coming out saying he disrespected them at parties or at conventions.

This prank just fucked me up. I just imagined myself as the blonde kid. Being kidnapped. That's a legitimate fear of mine. But then his friend "died" in front of him? That's sick. It's also sick that they continue to interact with Sam. Or even started in the first place.

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

felucca wrote:Lol Sam's gained 3000 subs a day two days in a row now, and Tuesday isn't even over yet. [link]
Didn't YouTube drop him as a partner? I'm not sure why he's still making videos.

kingandcoffee
Debater
Debater

Post by kingandcoffee »

I'm old enough to remember watching Sam when he was on Big Brother. He's always been fame hungry. Even back then he was such a strange character on that show. I know we aren't meant to diagnose, but I'm sure no one will mind me saying he has a personality disorder

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

I just watched Sam Pepper's new video and I thought it was disgusting. Yes, movies do this sort of thing in the name of 'art', however they have been classified as Mature. On YouTube there are millions of sub 13 year old users. I really hope that viewers don't feel the need to replicate anything as traumatising as this. Seriously teaching people the wrong lesson, especially after all of the real attacks that have gone on recently.

It's an absolute disgrace that this immature person is allowed to keep making videos. And as most have you have said, people are fueling the fire by sending death threats - which is completely hypocritical.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

It's Sam Pepper, people really should know what a moron he is by now. The best thing to do is ignore him, he feeds off the attention. It's shameful that this attempt at a snuff movie hasn't been removed by YouTube. I've reported it, I hope others do as well.

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

For me, the bad thing is not young kids watching it. As some have pointed out, there's lots of movies out there which are far worse.
I am thinking more of the guy who saw his friend 'die'. I've seen that he said that he's not mad etc, but this could've gone so wrong. People are traumatised by situations like this, no matter if they are real or not - in this moment, they are real. He could have had to deal with post-traumatic stress disorder and similar conditions his whole life.

brooklynbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by brooklynbaby »

Sam Pepper met the prank victim only two weeks before deciding to kidnap him. They weren't even friends, they were potential collab partners. He did not know this kid well enough to know if he had an underlying mental disorder, or had experienced similar trauma in his past. He decided to KIDNAP someone he knew for two weeks and subject them to a psychologically traumatic event that could have long-reaching psychological consequences. What kind of psychopath do you have to be in order to just decide to kidnap someone you've known for two weeks? The video mirrored the beheading videos ISIS has been posting, which shows a complete lack of respect for the recent victims of the Paris attacks. Beyond this video, he has used his prank channel as an excuse to sexually harass male and females even though he has been accused of raping several fans by luring them into "meetups" in his hotel rooms. He needs to never be allowed to monetize his work again.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

You know what; I'm beginning to think this is all a prank on the viewers; there had been accusations before that Sam and other pranksters normally set everything up or use actors/models. Well it this is all a set up; that boy can act. I am going to sit it out and wait what will be unfold next. I had been tricked too many times to distinguish what is real or otherwise in prank videos; hopefully time will tell.

By the way; how the hell this guy can live in US and make a living there??? What exactly does he do to earn a living all this while?
Credit:amazingfiru

caaas
Learner
Learner

Post by caaas »

Can't wait to see part 2/3 of him trying to justify this sick "prank".

Return to “The British Crew”