Sam Pepper - Part 3

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Pepper - Part 3

Post by horatio »

Ha! But oh my, he's so hideous in that video, with his horrible whiney voice:'who on youtube would you most like to have sex with?' Hilarious.
And he's straight up cruel to Hazel Hayes, which only a real arsehole could be.

foreverever
Debater
Debater

Post by foreverever »

he has video on his main channel

[youtube][/youtube]

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

I see he's uploading again... the most sickening part, is the endless supportive comments on the video. Gah

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

mp1416 wrote:I see he's uploading again... the most sickening part, is the endless supportive comments on the video. Gah
Yeah but he's been banned from most conventions, and a lot of the bigger tubers will never support him again (hopefully) but it does surprise me people have chosen to forgive him and label it a 'mistake' raping someone isn't a mistake, being a douche behind the scenes with various documented accounts isn't a mistake!

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Coffee4Me wrote:
mp1416 wrote:I see he's uploading again... the most sickening part, is the endless supportive comments on the video. Gah
Yeah but he's been banned from most conventions, and a lot of the bigger tubers will never support him again (hopefully) but it does surprise me people have chosen to forgive him and label it a 'mistake' raping someone isn't a mistake, being a douche behind the scenes with various documented accounts isn't a mistake!
how do you know that he really raped someone ? The two testimony videos looked like they were made by the same chick.

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

pseudo1 wrote:
Coffee4Me wrote:
how do you know that he really raped someone ? The two testimony videos looked like they were made by the same chick.
And where would your evidence for this be? Though I have no idea which videos your referencing as several videos have been posted on YouTube with claims of sexual harassment it would be ideal if you were more specific. You're obviously a fan of Sam and I have no issue with that, though I'm personally against what he did it doesn't mean I'm going to debate with people on the matter.

And more than enough evidence supports the claims by those who chose to speak out and if you're really interested you can do your own research into that, as it's been heavily documented you'll have no problem finding what you're looking for. It's very hard for victims to come forward and even more so report the matter to police so I'm not going to debate the authenticity with you.

And regardless if the same 'chick' posted the two videos, she can make another 10, what's it to you? Again, not knowing what videos you're referencing it makes it very hard for me respond to you.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Coffee4Me wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:
Coffee4Me wrote:
And where would your evidence for this be? Though I have no idea which videos your referencing as several videos have been posted on YouTube with claims of sexual harassment it would be ideal if you were more specific. You're obviously a fan of Sam and I have no issue with that, though I'm personally against what he did it doesn't mean I'm going to debate with people on the matter.

And more than enough evidence supports the claims by those who chose to speak out and if you're really interested you can do your own research into that, as it's been heavily documented you'll have no problem finding what you're looking for. It's very hard for victims to come forward and even more so report the matter to police so I'm not going to debate the authenticity with you.

And regardless if the same 'chick' posted the two videos, she can make another 10, what's it to you? Again, not knowing what videos you're referencing it makes it very hard for me respond to you.
honestly I couldn't care less about sam pepper, I had no idea who that guy was before the whole drama.I also checked his older videos and he is not funny at all,just another talenless prankster douche bag.However I saw two testimony videos in wich the girls were anonymous you couldn't see their faces at all.In both of these videos the girls ( I feel it was the same girl but that's just my opinion) were talking about how sam pepper tricked them into his appartement and anally raped them. We have no evidence that this really happened, there was something off about these videos.And if he really did that to them I wonder why they never reported it to the police.

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

pseudo1 wrote:honestly I couldn't care less about sam pepper, I had no idea who that guy was before the whole drama.I also checked his older videos and he is not funny at all,just another talenless prankster douche bag.However I saw two testimony videos in wich the girls were anonymous you couldn't see their faces at all.In both of these videos the girls ( I feel it was the same girl but that's just my opinion) were talking about how sam pepper tricked them into his appartement and anally raped them. We have no evidence that this really happened, there was something off about these videos.And if he really did that to them I wonder why they never reported it to the police.
Again, you haven't linked me so it's hard for me to comment but I will respond to your ignorance.

I saw two testimony videos in wich the girls were anonymous you couldn't see their faces at all
Because they don't want their identity revealed, are you unable to respect the fact that even talking about it the subject can be extremely difficult? The problem is people like yourself who are quick to discredit women who come forward and question their authenticity because they choose not to reveal their identity rather than respecting them for it.

I wonder why they never reported it to the police
You do realise that two thirds of rape victims don't goto the police right? It's highly likely you personally know someone who has been raped and hasn't reported it. A quote from an article regarding this:

Almost a quarter of rape victims who did not report said they were afraid of being treated with hostility. Twenty-seven percent said they thought the police wouldn’t think it was serious enough.

Source: http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/show ... olice.html

And another...

Survivors of sexual assault also feared their identities becoming known to their friends and family, or said they didn't have enough proof for their allegations and so chose not to go to the police.

Source: http://www.vox.com/2014/12/10/7368829/rape-statistics

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Coffee4Me wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:honestly I couldn't care less about sam pepper, I had no idea who that guy was before the whole drama.I also checked his older videos and he is not funny at all,just another talenless prankster douche bag.However I saw two testimony videos in wich the girls were anonymous you couldn't see their faces at all.In both of these videos the girls ( I feel it was the same girl but that's just my opinion) were talking about how sam pepper tricked them into his appartement and anally raped them. We have no evidence that this really happened, there was something off about these videos.And if he really did that to them I wonder why they never reported it to the police.
Again, you haven't linked me so it's hard for me to comment but I will respond to your ignorance.

I saw two testimony videos in wich the girls were anonymous you couldn't see their faces at all
Because they don't want their identity revealed, are you unable to respect the fact that even talking about it the subject can be extremely difficult? The problem is people like yourself who are quick to discredit women who come forward and question their authenticity because they choose not to reveal their identity rather than respecting them for it.

I wonder why they never reported it to the police
You do realise that two thirds of rape victims don't goto the police right? It's highly likely you personally know someone who has been raped and hasn't reported it. A quote from an article regarding this:

Almost a quarter of rape victims who did not report said they were afraid of being treated with hostility. Twenty-seven percent said they thought the police wouldn’t think it was serious enough.

Source: http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/show ... olice.html

And another...

Survivors of sexual assault also feared their identities becoming known to their friends and family, or said they didn't have enough proof for their allegations and so chose not to go to the police.

Source: http://www.vox.com/2014/12/10/7368829/rape-statistics
there you go and These are crazy accusations if it's true.

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

anyone seen his newest pile of shit? He's actual scum.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

omgwtfbbq wrote:anyone seen his newest pile of shit? He's actual scum.
Ugh yes. I've seen kidnapping pranks before, but jfc in what world is pretending to kidnap someone and then also pretend to murder their best friend in front of them funny? The other Sam posted on twitter and said this video made his friendship stronger with Colby/Sam Pepper and he hopes we all get the "message" behind the video. Because your best friend pretending to be dead in front of you is the one and only way to prove to him and the entire internet that you guys are tight and love each other.

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

whatever

Casio Electric
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casio Electric »

That video is so disturbing and made me nauseous! And when I first saw it i thought that it was some sort of ridiculous parody, because come on, who would make a serious video about "killing" someone's best friend right before their eyes? Apparently Sam Pepper is that person, which really isn't that surprising in retrospect.

Anyway, I bet he's surprised that his hilarious "prank" backfired and is probably going to try to cover it up by saying something like: "This video was a social experiment... he was only acting (yeah right) ....appreciate your friends... wake up, people...blablabla.."

I really wonder how his mind works as he genuinely finds stuff like sexually harassing girls and giving people panic attacks by "killing" their close ones is fun.

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

I can't believe someone like this still has supporters. Who actually thinks this 'prank' is funny?

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I feel like he knows exactly what he is doing and just doesn't care. Anything for attention.

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

horatio wrote:I feel like he knows exactly what he is doing and just doesn't care. Anything for attention.
I'm sure he does. He knew that another scandal would get him back into the press.. I don't think he's thinking longterm though, because stuff like this makes any career outside of youtube basically impossible

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Tbh I don't think he completely knows what he's doing. Everything about this screams 'lack of awareness' to me. Sure, he knew it was shocking and would probably get loads of views, but I don't think he (or the victim's friend) truly grasped how fucked up it was. The fact that 20+ minutes could go by, and he could withstand that kid's desperate cries (without at least speeding up the process/ cutting the prank short) leads me to believe he lacks empathy.

Watching it honestly broke my heart. I felt horrible for the victim. If the video was at all staged, then he needs to get off of Vine and seriously pursue acting (but also fuck off for being a part of such a vicious prank video).

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I can't bear to watch it tbh, sounds so horrible.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Wow he managed to make himself relevant again :roll:
Credit:amazingfiru

Casio Electric
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casio Electric »

[youtube][/youtube]

I can't believe that the prophecy came true.

Return to “The British Crew”