German speaking youtuber

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: German speaking youtuber

Post by Dandelion »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:06 pm

I happened to stumble across hatices IG as well. Wtf is she wearing?!? Dude, i wouldnt wear the oversized, boxy shit she is sporting if someone paid me to do it. Fugly
Hatice looks like a midget in her photos! :rofl: You can tell she is petite from watching her videos, but nothing prepares you for her actual size. How she dresses herself is evidently not flattering.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by proverbs_ »

You can see that she is currently living her best life, even the most basic black hoodies are from Balenciaga and she doesn't even have to pay anymore for her supposedly biggest expenses (make-up). Not bad for an ex-nurse...

I think she currently gambles with LOV for a contract renewal. There is a strong possibility that the current contract is over a number of limited pieces which only allow to produce the product formulation in combination with her name (yes, I think she is that smart).

She would love her brand to be permanent there. Have you seen her current "Make-up favorites I really use"? She could not make it more prominent that wants her products to be a constant presence (even though her voice is seemingly joking). Her husband even "asks" her for confirmation - what embarrassing actors they both are, like, can you make it anymore obvious? :D :D
They really are aiming for the fans to engage with LOV like "bring Hati's stuff as regulars", aren't they...

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Thanks for weighing in you guys. Tbh, i don't follow her . She appeared on the home screen of my yt app and i got click baited. In the past 10 years i have collected more eyeshadow palettes, powders etc than i ll ever use up, so i m not purchasing anymore. The only thing i m buying these days are foundations and mascara, since i go through them quickly. I have never bought anything from lov. Doubt that bronzer would show up on me since i m a medium skin tone even in winter. I LOVE the Misslyn bronzers! They are super finely milled and come in different undertones. Got 3 different ones.

Sorry for the OT. Back to hatice. I find her husband even more annoying than her. What are those remarks? He sounds slow in the head

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

following

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Does anybody follow funnypilgrim? I used to watch her many years ago before she started living the "instagram life" , being a jack of all trades. I stopped watching when she c started those stupid cat voice overs. Anyhoo , is she still with that long-term bf of hers?

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:59 am
Does anybody follow funnypilgrim? I used to watch her many years ago before she started living the "instagram life" , being a jack of all trades. I stopped watching when she c started those stupid cat voice overs. Anyhoo , is she still with that long-term bf of hers?
I used to love her! I adored how she managed to lose all the baby fat in a seemingly healthy way and liked her overall experimental attitude towards cooking, make-up and fashion. For a time, I thought she was truly inspirational.

However, when she went vegan (or plant-based?) and started to advertise McDonald's, I started to reflect a little bit more and soon came to the overall conclusion, that she is only image, nothing else and would do anything for money.
Same with the shady purchase of her little kitty "Lemon", which was apparently handed over at Frankfurt main station! What kind of breeders will hand over their animals there? Only shady multipliers, who have no real interest in them, and she was obviously only interested in the race/looks and the good price...when she made a video about the little Lemon dying of sickness, she could have used the opportunity to shed light on these terrible processes. She didn't.

She is an isolated and boring women with vague morals that is only interested in consumerism, while stating that sustainability drives her. It makes literally no sense! Have not watched her in a few years now and never visited her Instagram ever again. Best decision :)

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I still follow her YT channel but hadn't watched any of her videos in ages. Then a few weeks ago I decided to click on a new one that was supposedly a food diary. It was actually an ad for an online allergy test, where you sent in your blood samples (that you take yourself) to some lab and they tell you which allergies or food intolerance you allegedly have. Unbelievably shady. Not to mention dangerous. Someone in the comments mentioned that the same company sells dietary supplements. Luckily, basically everyone in the comments came for her. We're lucky to live in a country with universal health care. We can go to actual doctors who will talk to us and who will analyze lab results properly.
Yeah, she will do ANYTHING for money.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Wow... that's low! I was wondering if she got married? After all she had been with that guy for years

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Beautymango is also one of those that bought her cat Lucky from a shady breeder, iirc. Doesn’t funnypilgrim now have a cat named peaches? Was lemon an older cat or younger than peaches? I don’t watch her, or follow her on any social media channels.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

tomtom1308 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:08 am
Beautymango is also one of those that bought her cat Lucky from a shady breeder, iirc. Doesn’t funnypilgrim now have a cat named peaches? Was lemon an older cat or younger than peaches? I don’t watch her, or follow her on any social media channels.
DominoKati also bought three cats that are clearly distinguished races, and I think she lost one of them (at the age of only one year), might also correlated to breeding? Idk.

Anyway, Lemon was a little kitten of the race Maine Coon, and it was thought to be a younger companion for Peaches.

I even searched for the video, because I have quite a lot of time to my hands right now. The drove to Bielefeld by train (8 hours) and then handled the kitten over there at the station (so I got that partly wrong before, sorry for that) - then drove 8 hours back. This little kitty was shivering, it was thin and dirty, eyes weren't clear and Mira even mentioned that it smelled badly! :x :x :x

Holy shit! All the fans are super apologetic for her in the comments, such as "circumstances were bad, but Mira is a good person", "I wished you would have gone to an animal shelter, but your new kitten is so cute either way", while everyone is referring to a lot of criticism in the comments.
However, I was unable to find even one critical comment, which indicates that Mira deleted a ton of them (a behavior that never striked me she was doing when I was her follower :o ). When dying, Mira commented that Lemon did not have the "best start on YouTube" and FIP was the suggested diagnosis (which clearly would have been prevented by a professional cat breeder, again not mentioned by her).

I hate Mira's unapologetic behavior, she just comments something like "we fell in love and now it is like that". again, she could have used her reach to shed light to these processes, as she sees herself as an advocate for good uses apparently?

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Woohooo UPDATE:
ConsiderCologne posted something on their blog. It is a piece about being too perfectionist - that written by people who were unable to post literally anything within 6 months.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, I watched the Real Talk video by desperate housewife Nela Lee (ex TV host of Taff).
She apparently had to move to another country for her husband's job again, obviously despite being sooo successful and having sooo many opportunities herself (and not desperately trying to make herself a comfortable living by being a high-end influencer mommy, who struggles to maintain her following).
Once again, she describes how she generously hired a nanny and an Au-Pair girl, only to being able to film YouTube videos for her community - gotta appreciate her selfless approach to leave her kid for 30 hours, only to serve her fans. Joke's on her.
Thank you, Nela, for basic, meaningless Q&As every friday, that literally no-one asked for. That woman has a serious attitude problem, it is not even funny anymore (and btw the reason I stopped watching her years ago) :D

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

So which german youtuber do you guys like to watch? :)

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

German speaking youtuber

Post by PowderGirl »

I actually really Jolina Mennen. (She’s a transgender woman and shared lots of her story online)
I actually watch her for make up recommendations. She seems quite honest when it comes to make up and I like the fact she uses some drugstore products but also high end stuff. Most German YouTubers are very drugstore focused (can’t stand Hatice) (or more focused on 12 years old buying make up for the first time lol). Her vlogs can be quite entertaining but I also understand that many people find her obnoxious. Sometimes she’s too much for me and I X out, but she’s acceptable in small doses.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Well, the brunette girl from consider cologne just got a dog

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

gossipgirl768 wrote:So which german youtuber do you guys like to watch? :)
I watch
Rayk Anders (political and daily stuff),
mr. Wissen to go (political and history),
Sally’s welt (baking and cooking)
Klaras Books (booktube)
Beautybutterflies (little bit of everything)
It’s Vonk (booktube)

Quilian
Learner
Learner

Post by Quilian »

Did you know that sami slimanis name is actually semy? Fun thing was somebody found out and posted it. Sami denied and posted a fake document. Then when his sisters and him founded an own company, low and behold it stated semy hahaha also it’s lamia for one of his sisters.
Recently, I think, he got shit storm for a video that was her similar to another one. The beginning and wording was even exactly the same. He apologized and deleted it. Also he was on a celeb cooking show. Maybe jungle camp is next. his follower number has pretty much plateaued. I remember watching his teaching 1 m video some years ago. Nothing much changed since then. I guess it’s still enough to live a comfortable life. He has been sued for false advertisement and therefore on his Instagram, there stands Werbung&Anzeigen. Salami is his nickname.

Personally he is probably he first and pretty much only german youtuber I followed. But back in the days, there was not much to choose from. I used to subscribe to his yt channel. And back in the days he personally wrote me on fb asking to help with sth (probably voting for him)
I know other german youtuber mainly coz the news write about them. I don’t find anyone appealing. It cringes me when they start to talk Denglish, utilizing English words in german sentences.
Sami was fun back then, more relatable and he seemed passionate. He said he started using YouTube to practice his English by uploading videos and talk to others. He also mentioned he had a gf (and if he has a partner by now, he probably wouldn’t publicize it in fear to lose his fangirls. Who does he think he is? A Korean pop star?) he seemed genuine and really wanted to help people. He was bullied in school and yt was his escape. But as time passed, he became hard to watch. His constant cheery: me a thumbs up and subscribe. Always!!! His sisters joined. Fame got to him. I had a crush. His slimy attitude, I don’t think I could live with it. And don’t forget him trying to become a singer.
So I’m his age and stopped watching long time ago. And all the others from back then probably stopped too. All is left are his young audience.
Maison Slimani! They really try to milk money where they can. Even his sisters husband uses Slimani as last name on insta (pretty sure he doesn’t have it on his documents)
You see, everyone wants to succeed and become rich. Just when you yourself are the product. You shouldn’t become a sellout. It’s no surprise he got sued. I check on him from time to time.

S_atLI71
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by S_atLI71 »

Does anyone know what happened to old beauty gurus such as "Frag die Gurus", Ebru or other former popular channels?
I'm particularly interested in xkarenina cause everything about her was kinda a mystery, from the way she started YouTube to how she suddenly quit.

tjugo
Learner
Learner

Post by tjugo »

Ebru hasn't updated her youtube channel in ages but is still active on instagram and selling her cheap ass jewellery. I used to hate watch her yt content but I don't really follow her anymore since she stopped uploading.

As for the old beauty gurus, I still remember some of them. xKarenina had a comeback on yt a few months ago but she stopped uploading again since her overall passion for doing yt isn't there anymore. She's also active on instagram. This Mara girl is still busy losing weight I think. She tried to make a series out of that a few years ago but don't know what happend to that, probably abandoned it halfway through.
No signature please

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Mara used to be friends with Sarah Linda Gall, who has closed her jewellery Onlineshop and has her own weight loss program

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

And don't forget horrible "Koko". She actually uses her channel to promote techniques on how to grow your YouTube channel....except her own channel is totally in the dumps. :rofl: I have always found her so dumb and not very pretty, and completely unaware of both. I don't understand how a homely oldish woman was able to have a somewhat popular channel to begin with. Mara is also really trashy and bad taste. Lynne (had to think hard to remember her name) has disappeared completely. A bit of gossip: xKarenina and Michaela Engelshowe (Koko) don't follow each other. :D I guess the whole group rode on the coattails of Reni's beauty and success.
What pisses me off about Reni at the moment is that she talks a lot of feminist talk, mainly concerning body ideals and beauty standards, but this is only because she has gained a bit of weight and doesn't want to be judged, so she calls everyone anti-feminist and woman hater who asks about her weight gain. But we all know that she loved showing herself off for that brief time period when she was skinny (it turns out she kept her weight down by smoking, but of course nobody knew at the time), she was posting all sorts of "fashion" videos, flaunting herself in skinny jeans and designer items. She also used to say things like, female quota in the workplace were ridiculous, good women always managed to get to the top of their own accord, all other women simply weren't good enough and didn't have what it takes. :roll: She was so dumb and obnoxious back then. I guess we should be happy she changed her mind on certain subjects. She still has a good following, probably on the increase.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”