German speaking youtuber

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: German speaking youtuber

Post by londongirl2001 »

They've always looked down on their viewers, but what they've done in the past few months is unbelievable. I only watched a few moments of their latest video before I couldn't take the smug bitch faces anymore. They deserve losing every single subscriber. I hope that next time they want to sell their overpriced basic stuff, their remaining viewers ignore them the way they ignored their viewers for months.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by tomtom1308 »

Instagram has been deleting fake accounts. With only about thousand missing, we can at least assume, that they didn’t buy a lot of followers

acephalic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by acephalic »

I still can't believe how the CC-girls behave right now, i also hope they lose all their followers.
Lenas reactions in the Q&A-Video were so incredible rude, but she also seemed like crying when talking about the podcast thing. Because every viewer is so unfair and not getting her at all :roll:

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

acephalic wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:07 pm
I still can't believe how the CC-girls behave right now, i also hope they lose all their followers.
Lenas reactions in the Q&A-Video were so incredible rude, but she also seemed like crying when talking about the podcast thing. Because every viewer is so unfair and not getting her at all :roll:
All the viewers are too stupid to "get" it, of course, it is not them "not getting" the reasoned, well-spoken criticism of their loyal audience. They are just too entitled to really be able to reflect, such a shame but I always kind of knew it.
It is sooo stupid of them to behave like that, trying to "punish" their current viewers - however, these are the only ones they have left and that care about them, so this behavior is counterproductive, isn't it? They should really put a focus on personal development, as it seems that they are stuck in a dead end here.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I can't get over how different Leonie looks in their latest video (or the minute I watched of it). Bad hair aside, if she really is not pregnant then the weight gain has really changed her face and body. From what I watched, she had bought at least one piece of clothing that was way too small lol

acephalic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by acephalic »

I thought the same watching the video. Besides them buying so much clothes they already kind of own, she looked really unfit in the video. Also, buying a jacket you can't close? Well, it shows... :(

As always, Lena just looked very smug in the video- but hey, she's happier than ever (and not tired of repeatedly saying it on instagram and everywhere). :roll:

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I think Lena is anything but happy and hasn't been in a long time. When she created her #happyLena on Insta I knew something was up. She posts endless quotes and self-assuring statements. That's usually a sign that someone is deeply insecure and unsure of themselves. And that's ok, but she would never own up to that. Instead it's all "I'm happy, nobody can change me, I will never listen to anyone but me blablabla". I doubt she even believes herself at this point.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

To me those two are so boring, uninspired and simply not interesting, that I can’t even hate watch them.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Yeah, I don't think I've ever watched them, or else I've forgotten about it. I'm really glad this thread is still going, but I don't know those people you're talking about, lol.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

For some reason Daaruum's /Nilam's boob job always looks kind of wonky. :?

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Dandelion wrote:For some reason Daaruum's /Nilam's boob job always looks kind of wonky. :?

Looks like it is indeed wonky Image

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Woah when did that happen? I haven't followed her in years, have only seen her act once (in that crime drama on ZDF and she was super wooden) so I don't know anything about her anymore, other than she gave up on YT. She was always quite flat-chested so this is really obvious, oh dear.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

In the Second pictures from the right she kinda looks like Mila Kunis. But apart from that, I haven’t seen anything from her in years...

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

londongirl2001 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:51 am
Woah when did that happen? I haven't followed her in years, have only seen her act once (in that crime drama on ZDF and she was super wooden) so I don't know anything about her anymore, other than she gave up on YT. She was always quite flat-chested so this is really obvious, oh dear.
I don't know exactly, several years ago I guess. I saw some photos of her on Instagram and noticed she looked different. She hides her breasts under loose clothing a lot, so she just looks a bit more hefty and matronly. But in revealing dresses and bikinis it really looks like a botched breast job. They look uneven an not smoothly rounded. I wonder if she got a cheap deal, or if it's just rough luck.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

tomtom1308 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:56 am
In the Second pictures from the right she kinda looks like Mila Kunis. But apart from that, I haven’t seen anything from her in years...
I think she is actually in movies, just not very good ones. I'm so glad she left Soko Leipzig, she was terrible.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

I know none of them Image

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I watched the Tatort. ;) She wasn't great in it. She always exaggerates expressions and emotions, making her look like a bad theater actress.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Yeah, her acting reminds me of her Youtube days, looking super wooden and rehearsed and just really, really stiff. She also always came across as very arrogant and self-absorbed, ready to work her way and throw everyone under the bus while doing it.
Haven't seem something from her in ages though, last thing I remembered was the try-hard rebranding, which was hilarious! :D

However, I never would have thought that she was willing to have surgery, she already had a nice look to work with...just shows one more time that she is not the alternative, rebellious, different kind of girl she always tried to portray ("I am not like any other superficial YouTuber, I am all about content and deep thoughts...blabla") - just another superficial media wh*re, I see no difference to a Bachelor candidate at this point.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

proverbs_ wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:35 pm
Y

However, I never would have thought that she was willing to have surgery, she already had a nice look to work with...just shows one more time that she is not the alternative, rebellious, different kind of girl she always tried to portray ("I am not like any other superficial YouTuber, I am all about content and deep thoughts...blabla") - just another superficial media wh*re, I see no difference to a Bachelor candidate at this point.
Yes, I agree! She must have really been at odds with her body and self-image. Or, she just thought her career needed that kind of push. She's definitely not edgy and authentic but rather fake and mainstream. I wonder how much further she will go. Maybe she will be in shows like Dschungelcamp in the future. It's a shame really, because German actresses are often successful because they do not conform to the Hollywood template of generic beauty, but because they have a certain je ne sais quoi and actual talent. But she has always been well outside that category.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

German speaking youtuber

Post by tomtom1308 »

Nilaam is on the cover of the current Petra... no clue why she is on it!

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”