German speaking youtuber

Sophia1st

German speaking youtuber

Post by Sophia1st »

Hi,

Since I know that there are people interested in german speaking youtubers (such as HerrTutorial, YTITTY, xKarenina, etc. etc. ...) I thought it would be nice to have a thread for ALL those youtuberes so we can gossip about them. ;)

I dont think that it makes sense to open a thread for every ne of this yter, because there may not be too much interest in every one, so here is a thread for all of them.

Hope its ok.

Have fun! :)

Annipanni
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: German speaking youtuber

Post by Annipanni »

My "favourite" German youtubers are ChristineValeska tjar discredited herself woth beauty for charity and beautypeachiii who is dumb as a brick.

Actually i'm a bit baffled by people making enough off of YT to support themselves. If they at least had Lebenserfahrung, were superbright but most of them are less than average.

With Reni I wonder how she can be working as a doctor and still do that many videos. Does she work at all and if not why not. And if she die would teenies ask Dr Reni also for fashion advice? Would she be taken serious?

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

AAAH GREAT IDEA :D

honestly I can hardly think of any german youtubere that I sincerely enjoy watching without being annoyed by the way they talk. most of them are, as the person above me said, dumb as a brick, beautypeachiii being their queen. I guess you could compare it with "omg that's soooo cute" kinda sayings from the english youtubers but also there is just a lack of correct grammar, not just the poor vocabulary. I cringe everytime.

but there are some exceptions, thank god

I really really enjoy watching StyleTheCat, I love her style and her personality. plus she seems wellspoken, that's always a plus. same goes for funnypilgrim, I like listening to her which is very rare for me.

I used to like watching Erna from "MeinJadore" because she was refereshingly real in my opinion, but the last video she uploaded was half a year ago...

those are the few people I could think of from the top of my head :D

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

Hi Annipanni and LeaJackson!!! :) I am so happy that you are here!! <3

One of my favourite yter is Ladiesfirstiy, she has the shittiest camera and the quality of her vids are awful, but she is funny and honest I think. I watch her because of the beauty product tips, she worked at Douglas so she knows about what she is talking. I bought some things after watching her vids, and never was disapointed. Only with the HS24 products, I disliked and sent them back. She seems not to be very bright though...a little bit "assi".sorry for that. But she is cute.

I watched StyleatheCat since her very beginning, and I liked her more when he did her vids on German. She has a nice style, and I agree she is very wellspoken and she seems to be a very lovely person.

Anni - Here something about Reni... the vid is two years old, but still says something about her moral,... And I agree...I can not imagine that she is REALLY working in areal Job as a doctor,she would NEVER have the time for this!!

The yters I dislike the most are 1st Place HerrTutorial, who visited USA and met some big US youtubers here and appeard on GermanTV severla times. And then ( in no particular order) his sister, KleeneMelle (annoying!! And dumb), Isipisi5, Misschivous, of course BeautyPeachiii (haha,...dumb as a brick fits her very well! :D ) ...I could go on and on!!!

LeaJackson - I also dislike the way most of them talk,...it sounds sooo fake and ridiculous.

I willwrite more, its sooo great to finally have someone I cat write about this yter! :D

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

Yay for creating this thread! i'm not sure how i feel about reni. i like her, but there is now way she got her degree in medicine. but i still think her content is quite good.
christinevaleska and beautypeachii just really annoy me... i don't even know why.
i agree with you all on ladiesfirsitfy and erna, they seem like real girls.
what do you all think about daaruum?

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Yay, love this thread already! There is no place to talk about them in German forums (without people coming in and complaining about the "nastiness" :roll: ) so this is great :-)

I don't think Reni is Dr Reni quite yet, she goes to med school and wants to become a dentist but I'm not sure how far along she actually is in her studies. But since the demise of the godawful "FragdieGurus", she might have more time.

Had to unsubscribe from Daaruum recently. I couldn't take her "Y'all just haterss!!!" anymore every time someone dared to say something slightly negative. I also unfollowed her on Twitter because that's where she whines the most. How can a YTer be so paranoid? She questions the thumbs down function and says that only haters use it. Also, girl is stuuuupid. Like, seriously dumb. And no, Abitur does not equal brains :D

I've recently subscribed to Barbieloveslipsticks http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5gboMnmaegmrtBe98XzpQg who is just adorable. I also like the Consider Cologne girls. And I'm kinda fascinated by Dfashion. I know people hate the way she speaks but I get a kick out of her slow-talk ;)

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

imnewhere wrote: what do you all think about daaruum?
something about her bugs me the wrong way but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's her voice. it sounds so tryhard, like she's overpronouncing every single word. she is well-spoken, no doubt, but it just seems so put on Idk. I know she is a synchronsprecherin but still.

Chappi
Talker
Talker

Post by Chappi »

I used to love MrsDunkelbunt a few years ago, but then she became friends with HerrTutorial and obviously, her videos went downhill from there.
I don't know why, but I just don't watch any German Youtubers anymore :/

agentcooper
Talker
Talker

Post by agentcooper »

The only German youtubers I really like are Elinsila (I think she's my favourite, I love listening to her, and she's not as pretentious as some others), funnypilgrim, and sometimes sandmilli and ChrissyCosmetic.

I like KokovonKosmo's drug store previews, and I think Vorstadtcinderella is really cute, but something's bugging me about her, can't put my finger on it.

I do watch Empathy25, Skyelove23, misskristinalicious, hydra0ulik, EbruZa, rebeccafloeter, daaruum, and Diana0380 sometimes, but only when I'm bored. They're okay, but that's all.

Christine Valeska gives me strange aggressions, she's SO awful. SO AWFUL!!! And Reni is almost as bad. Not quite, but almost.

ggnu
Learner
Learner

Post by ggnu »

I'm the only one here who likes Daaruum, huh? :D I mean, sure sometimes she's a bit odd and every once in a while her behaviour really bugs me, but overall I think she's my favorite German youtuber.

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

i kind of like daaruum. she puts a lot of effort in her videos and tries really hard to produce good content. but i think sometimes she just tries too hard. sometimes she doesnt know anything about subjects, it seems like, but she films about it anyways. beauty videos for example, i dont think she has a lot of knowledge about it. also being an actress and not really using your real name .. i dont know. but she is a sweet girl.

but with all german youtubers...they are boring. they dont give me inspiration for anything. the good thing though is, i can actually buy most of the products they recommend. with american or british ones, i like their videos but cant buy the products they show.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Daaruum likes the sound of her own voice way too much and since she lost all that weight (which she needn't to), she also likes to show off her cheap fashion style. Her make-up does look good though.

Is Diana the one with the piercing blue eyes? I like her because she seems badass, I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley, you know? ;-)

HerrTutorial is unwatchable. And I totally get why he hasn't got many friends. Ugh.

KokovonKosmo is good for the LOLs but I rarely watch her these days. Never bothered with the other FdG girls. Reni's old videos are still really good, these days she comes close to daaruum territory.

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

aaah thanks for recommending Barbieloveslipsticks, she makes really helpful videos, I've found myself watching a ton of them the other day :D

I agree that it's a huuuuge advantage that we can actually buy the products german ytubers show, nothing more frustrating than wanting an american or british product that is nowhere to be found over here -.-

but that's it really, as someone said - most of them are plain and boring. or maybe it's just the language that makes the others sound exciting I don't know :D

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

OK, what's up with the faces that Reni pulls for her video's thumbnails these days?? Especially the ones where she blows her cheeks?
Also, I haven't really watched any of her recent food-related vids but if her old cooking videos are any indication, she's awful. Seriously, girl tried to sell heating up canned soup as cooking. :D In another video she burned cheap, frozen prawns and it all looked really disgusting in the end and yet she proudly presented the final result as if she was Jamie Oliver.

NoMoreLies
Debater
Debater

Post by NoMoreLies »

Like the thread, I was recently on the hunt for a forum for the german youtubers and came across this: http://youtubetalk.forumprofi.de/index. ... 0e3506babc

It seems like it's brand new, might be worth a shot if ya'll want to "speak" german. :D

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

she looks so weird in all her augusto thumbnails... i noticed how recently all of her videos have been more lifestyle related, not beauty.

and is there anybody else who is confused by the whole magnolia stuff. "parkstraße and schloßallee" for example. why?! and why those stupid titles for the videos? i mean i know thats one of mediakrafts project, but i jst dont see the appeal.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I don't watch any of the Magnolia channels although I think Ebru is involved and I am still subscribed to her even though I hardly watch her videos. The last one of hers I watched was the one where she announced her next wedding and her move to Turkey. Yeah, that marriage is going to last real long becuase it totally doesn't scream rebound ;) Didn't she get divorced only a few months before? In that video she was all giddy about the fact that in Turkey you can get married immediately after your divorce without having to wait. Girl is crazy. And her thumbnails are super awkward.

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

i just watched ebrus last video about going to the nutritionist and i like how honest and real she was. i think she was with her now-husband before she got together with henning, i think i remember somebody saying it was her big teenie love or something, but i agree, just moving to turkey right after getting divorced seems weird. does anybody know if she has a job there?

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Great thread!

I've never watched a lot of German Youtubers. When I started watching videos on Youtube I watched the FragdieGurus girls, Ebru and Erna, however I soon realized that most of them were really boring compared to the US girls. So today I only watch Reni, Ebru and daaruum, though I don't like all of their videos.
I think Reni is becoming a real woman, with all of her new fashion style etc and during this phase she's acting quite awkward imo.
Ebru is a really naive woman, I like her bubbly videos but sometimes she just seems so dumb and I want to slap her.
I have a like-hate relationship with daaruum, some videos are really creative and cool but I often get the vibe from her that she wants to be the macbarbie07/missglamorazzi of Germany, like being really known and getting lotsssss of money for just doing videos. I appreciate her effort e.g. uploading almost every single day, though I've noticed that she has come up with lots of excuses for not uploading lately and being rude to people who say that it's her job etc.

Besides them I really like MissUnimpeachable.

German Youtubers I absolutely dislike are beautypeachiii, her even dumber bf and HerrTutorial and everyone else from the Salami ;) gang

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

ok I need to get this off my chest now because once again it just made me realize why german youtubers SUCK.

so I was looking for some informative videos about dying your hair blonde, or going from brunette to blonde because I'm considering doing it myself rather than going to the hairdressers (I know, bad idea in the first place but still :D ) and there's literally not one good quality video from a german speaking person. I've found A TON of english videos but as usual the products they use are not available here. that's why I have to endure the deutsche. seriously every video is a huge mess, recorded with a potato and babbling on about stuff with a horrendous tone in their voice that makes you fall asleep.

It just makes me appreciate the american/english girls even more, what is it about them that makes them so much more likeable and simply BETTER youtubers?!

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”