German speaking youtuber

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: German speaking youtuber

Post by Dandelion »

londongirl2001 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:34 am
Is she already too old to play Til Schweiger's love interest in a movie? I know he likes his leading ladies young. That would certainly give her some exposure.
I've only seen her on SOKO (in one episode) and she was so wooden. Just like in her YT videos there is never anything remotely natural about her. She is extremely vain and I think if you're that preoccupied with how your hair looks, it becomes difficult being a good actor/actress. I don't think she can ever let herself go to fully disappear into a role. Luckily for her, the German film industry isn't that fussy about good acting, especially in comedies or horror movies.
Well, the constant fidgeting and nervousness in the interview where very natural. :rofl: She has such a big mouth and such arrogance, but actually she doesn't feel at ease or confident at all. Your typical bullshitter. You're right, she never lets herself go, she's too afraid.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by londongirl2001 »

I know Nilam left YouTube behind so nobody would refer to her anymore as a YouTuber when she only wants to be known as an actress. But so many actresses/models/singers these days have multiple platforms and a lot of them make YouTube videos as well. She could upload once a month and probably get decent views on those videos. But Nilam was never the brightest crayon in the box sadly.

The ConsiderCologne girls have found something else to abandon, this time Instagram TV. Leonie claims she wants to use it from now on for short "in-between" videos. I'm predicting the video she uploaded yesterday will be the last one for the next 5 months.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by proverbs_ »

londongirl2001 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:59 am
The ConsiderCologne girls have found something else to abandon, this time Instagram TV. Leonie claims she wants to use it from now on for short "in-between" videos. I'm predicting the video she uploaded yesterday will be the last one for the next 5 months.
It appears that after the video Leonie posted yesterday, many people were convinced that she is hiding a baby bump :D
I only saw a screenshot, but the pullover she wears is either a very unfortunate or the rumors are true... so 5 months might actually be a decent estimation ;)

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I've been saying for months that she looks pregnant and she has been wearing oversized jumpers and dresses for quite some time now :-D. And the fact that she and her boyfriend moved so quickly from their old (really nice) apartment into a bigger place was kind of suspicious. My guess is that if she is pregnant, she must be quite far along already. It would explain the weight gain in recent months. It does not explain their general laziness (unless Leonie has had a difficult pregnancy so far). They are two people and back when Lena was busy with her exams, Leonie was capable of doing things on her own for the channel. These days they refuse to work if one them is not available, especially Lena seems to think that if Leonie can't work for whatever reasons, then neither should she.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

It must be so difficult though, working together that closely with one of your best friends, especially when you might not agree with the overall direction of your work or daily workload.
If I were Lena, I would be so pissed, because let's be honest, Leonie was living her best life the whole past year. It seems she was just expecting Lena to agree on her travel plans, because she would create content there as well. While that might be true, it is still a big hurdle in your everyday work life, when your business partner is not there to discuss & decide, not being on German time or not even being connected to the Internet. I imagine them both being such control-freaks that I am certain that Lena wasn't able to decide one thing on her own while Leo being away. The "inconvenience" of a pregnancy might only add to that, as Leo does not want to address it (ergo: no content creation, but playing hide and seek with that -abandoned- podcast?). Leo's move could have been a nice addition content-wise but wasn't, due to lack of commitment.

Right now, they both seem to be in quite different places, Leonie all happy settling down (pregnant or not), while Lena is single (nothing wrong with that) and seems to have lost her longterm goals. Apparently, she does not want to pursue any career with her law degree, nor does she want to move on with it to second Stex. Therefore, she basically only has the Channel left, only with the problem that 50% of it has no interest in it anymore...

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Lena can't pursue any career with her law degree since she'd still have to do her second Staatsexamen and that takes a few more years. With her current degree she can't really work in law. I don't think she has any interest to do so anyway.
Is she really single though? It took Leonie almost three years to be capable of saying "my boyfriend" in front of a camera again so who knows what Lena's situation is. But yeah I agree, Leonie basically took six months off last year and Lena just seems lost, single or not.

Nanni
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nanni »

and they uploaded another useless video and seem to be getting some backlash for it- at least it is not sponsored. They really have lost touch with reality and it pisses me of how entitled they are and also how they seem to think they know everything. Neither of the studied in the traditional way, since Lena stopped after the first Stex which ist not normal for law students and Leonie studied something of which she already admitted that it would be hard to find a job with and that friends who studied with her had to take extra courses just to find a master program that would take them. Coming from that stand point it almost seems stupid to say grades don't matter. But that doesn't even bother me that much. It's more that it is yet again such a half assed video. They could have done so much more with this topic. Even the comments below the video offer better advice.

proverbs, ich think you pinpointed their situation very well. While they still have their friendship and a shared interest: earning money from their social media outlets (I don't think they would it anymore for free), their personal situations changed. Lena seems to be interested in psychology and even stated once that it was the subject she originally wanted to study- I really think it would do her good to peruse that and go back to university. She is the one of them that comes off way more unhappy at the moment.

tjugo
Learner
Learner

Post by tjugo »

Does anybody here watch Sashka's videos? YT recommended her to me a while ago and I watched all of her recent content. She's quite sarcastic and different from the mainstream youtuber, which I enjoy, but she also gets annoying fast. She's also got about three inside jokes that she refers to CONSTANTLY
No signature please

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

tjugo wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:11 pm
Does anybody here watch Sashka's videos? YT recommended her to me a while ago and I watched all of her recent content. She's quite sarcastic and different from the mainstream youtuber, which I enjoy, but she also gets annoying fast. She's also got about three inside jokes that she refers to CONSTANTLY
I only watched a few videos of hers, also only because they continued appearing in my recommendations - and I was quite annoyed of it. However, she came across surprisingly funny, and for the most recent videos, I was kinda into it. I felt like she was a bit different in terms of humor and I liked the twist between her basic bitch appearance and her sarcastic comments at first.
Then I found out that she got a boob job, tried to make clicks and cash on her clickbait relation- and friendships and suddenly I came to realize that she is in fact, your basic mainstream YouTube bitch.

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

tjugo wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:11 pm
I cant stand her at all. She seems so arrogant and stuck up its unbelievable.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

I did like sashka's "dating" websites video series though :D and the video about ep's package was hilarious imo. I think you really shouldn't take her serious at all and she is less annoying ;)

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

I just watched a coffee with ConsiderCologne video (guilty-pleasure, duh).

It seems they got through their respective shit-storms, which I have to respect in a way. I doubt that I would have been able to move on like that. Also, that puppy of Leonie will have a beneficial outcome on that channel (still, another issue Lena literally has zero connection with :roll: ).

However, again, zero reflection on how their lack of external work appears to their viewers - how "easy" their view on the world is. When they are counting their many, many work-related activities just as "blog, podcast, etc, - just a loooooot of work you guys don't see at all!" it comes to my mind that this is exactly the problem: Viewers don't see their work anymore, hence there seems to be not any.

Just for fun: Still literally no new content since the beginning of December on that blog of theirs!!! It is effing May - that's half a year without anything posted there at all! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Dude, i know i m like super late to the party , but i have just discovered hatice Schmidt lol..
. German is not my first language , please keep that in mind. I understand her well though. With what is it with her dropping English words randomly and mispronouncing them so badly? Girlfriend, stick to your native tongue of you can't handle the lingo....

Also- what's with that drag Make up she does all time ???

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:33 pm
Dude, i know i m like super late to the party , but i have just discovered hatice Schmidt lol..
. German is not my first language , please keep that in mind. I understand her well though. With what is it with her dropping English words randomly and mispronouncing them so badly? Girlfriend, stick to your native tongue of you can't handle the lingo....

Also- what's with that drag Make up she does all time ???
I think it is kind of interesting what she does with her channel in these recent times - I guess her husband did something with her SEO, so that she can reach international's fame such as Huda Beauty etc.?
Part of her new image is to appear so woke and trendy now (hence all the fancy English guurl :D ). It is kind of funny when you watched her content for years, because she was simply a bored housewive, basically hanging all day by herself in her sweats in Germany's most boring town (Bielefeld).

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ you know, i think it's the youtube algorithm tbh. I get a bunch of stuff recommended which i was never exposed to prior. But yes, her demeanour - especially the thumbnail for each video - comes across very international.

Anyhoo, i educated myself a bit on that chick.wasn't she a nurse ? Why and when did she quit?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Ugh, Hatice Schmidt is utter trash. I think she increased her popularity by trading fairly classy makeup tutorials for trashy clickbait content aimed at teens. She started doing videos like, Full Face Using Only ... (some brand, often drugstore) and caricature-like, clickbaity thumbnails. I think greed got the better of her. She didn't want to be one of those older youtubers that became redundant so she jumped on the train of garish, low-quality content that was gaining popularity, and it worked. Her language is pure cringe, she just tries too hard.

On another note: Here is Nilam, with one of her breasts basically looking like an entirely different body part. I don't get it.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

You can tell that Hatice is not the sharpest tool. And she always seems to be bored out of it... I remember that there was some kind of launch at DM and the video was posted on Instagram. Hatice was standing around with her huge, ugly and stupidly expensive Balenciaga Bag and she looked so bored and kind of annoyed, that nobody took notice of her.

And now that cooperation with L.O.V. Which is a sister company to essence and catrice... the bronzer was such a huge hit, sold out instantly and people ask lov to make it permanent, but they are unable to do it. My guess is, Hatice has some paragraph in the contract, that she can refuse it.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Dandelion wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:43 am
Ugh, Hatice Schmidt is utter trash. I think she increased her popularity by trading fairly classy makeup tutorials for trashy clickbait content aimed at teens. She started doing videos like, Full Face Using Only ... (some brand, often drugstore) and caricature-like, clickbaity thumbnails. I think greed got the better of her. She didn't want to be one of those older youtubers that became redundant so she jumped on the train of garish, low-quality content that was gaining popularity, and it worked. Her language is pure cringe, she just tries too hard.

On another note: Here is Nilam, with one of her breasts basically looking like an entirely different body part. I don't get it.

Spot on! Hatice looks and talks like a 6 grader . For the love of god, read a book every now and then ! what a brat.

That nilam person looks like mila kunis ! Botched boob job?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^ I think so, certainly looks like it.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

tomtom1308 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:52 am
You can tell that Hatice is not the sharpest tool. And she always seems to be bored out of it... I remember that there was some kind of launch at DM and the video was posted on Instagram. Hatice was standing around with her huge, ugly and stupidly expensive Balenciaga Bag and she looked so bored and kind of annoyed, that nobody took notice of her.

And now that cooperation with L.O.V. Which is a sister company to essence and catrice... the bronzer was such a huge hit, sold out instantly and people ask lov to make it permanent, but they are unable to do it. My guess is, Hatice has some paragraph in the contract, that she can refuse it.
Nothing money can't fix. I guess she could ask for royalty
Which would be a win-win for both parties involved. In any case, i doubt hatice has any type of stronghold over lov which is a brand by cosnova. Cosnova has better company attorneys than hatice and its their business tp sort out any eventualities in advance. I m positive that the bronzer will become a staple.

I happened to stumble across hatices IG as well. Wtf is she wearing?!? Dude, i wouldnt wear the oversized, boxy shit she is sporting if someone paid me to do it. Fugly

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”