Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distwitter

Post by craychel813 »

Wtc50e wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:28 am
Keto isn’t working looks like he’s getting fat again too. Shade.

Anyway thewdwcouple are falling into obscurity looks like joshs shitty attitude will sink that ship.
They didn't put up their "Weekly Breakdown" vid this past friday either. No one wants to sit and watch them bicker over a poorly planned out podcast for 1.5 hours, I guess. Also, when is this race Josh is running?? Has he even been training? Dude's gonna seriously hurt himself.

Post by Guest »

craychel813 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:11 am
Wtc50e wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:28 am
Keto isn’t working looks like he’s getting fat again too. Shade.

Anyway thewdwcouple are falling into obscurity looks like joshs shitty attitude will sink that ship.
They didn't put up their "Weekly Breakdown" vid this past friday either. No one wants to sit and watch them bicker over a poorly planned out podcast for 1.5 hours, I guess. Also, when is this race Josh is running?? Has he even been training? Dude's gonna seriously hurt himself.
I haven't been watching them but if it's marathon weekend at Disney, that's Jan. 11-13. Which race is he supposedly running?

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

jas5q wrote:
craychel8delete3 wrote:
Wtc50e wrote: Keto isn’t working looks like he’s getting fat again too. Shade.

I haven't been watching them but if it's marathon weekend at Disney, that's Jan. 11-13. Which race is he supposedly running?
I think it is that weekend. He's apparently doing the "Dopey Challenge", which would mean he's going to attempt to complete the 5k, 10k, half, and full marathon that weekend...

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

craychel8delete3 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:03 am
jas5q wrote:
craychel8delete3 wrote:

I think it is that weekend. He's apparently doing the "Dopey Challenge", which would mean he's going to attempt to complete the 5k, 10k, half, and full marathon that weekend...
He's going to be walking that. I did the Dark Side Challenge a couple years back which is only 5k, 10k, and half. Even with regular training, and being in better shape than what Josh is (he's going in the wrong direction), I was in some serious pain halfway through the half marathon. Doubtful he'll even be able to jog half the 5k.

boosara
Talker
Talker

Post by boosara »

Get fucked pete. He's getting destroyed on reddit.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

You know that one kid in class who was so annoying and full of themselves? (I typically ended up with them as my lab partner as no one else would have them.) I love that people can't stand Pete. :rofl:

I'm stuck trying to figure out what's going on with him: I believe Pete's sense of humor is straight up sarcasm & it doesn't go beyond that. Over time that has turned him into a grouch to the point where he can't tell the difference, meaning WE, the viewers, can't tell the difference.

Saying that he needs to lighten up is an understatement - that stress will drive him into another heart attack.

Post by Guest »

Re: Happiest Vlogs - I used to watch and thought I would learn something new or find a good dining reviews. Nope - quickly unsubscribed because the level of “extra” & Jenn’s thirst is on a whole other level. I agree with most that you can’t tell someone how to spend their money butttt their constant “We ONLY drink” Fiji water, their same basic meals were ALWAYS touted as “THE BEST”, how insane their lavish monthly trips became & her expensive OOTD grated on my last nerve. Interesting that their last post on IG was 10/17 - you would have to wonder what major life event has upended Jenn’s quest to become a Insta famous vlogger - no one on their Insta has enquired to their whereabouts 🤷🏻‍♀️
New to this forum so forgive me if this has already been discussed:

1. Does Happiest Vlogs on Earth have a forum (Jen & Scott)? Would love to rip them to shreds there if so.
2. Also would love to know the tea on Paging Mr. Morrow and Veronica!
3. WDW couple annoy the S*** outta me.
[/quote]

Post by Guest »

foldout wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:32 am
craychel8delete3 wrote:
jas5q wrote:
craychel8delete3 wrote:

He's going to be walking that. I did the Dark Side Challenge a couple years back which is only 5k, 10k, and half. Even with regular training, and being in better shape than what Josh is (he's going in the wrong direction), I was in some serious pain halfway through the half marathon. Doubtful he'll even be able to jog half the 5k.

Dopey ain't no joke....people who have been training for it have been going since August or so at the latest. I did quite a few half marathons last year but wound up being swept at the princess half this year due to many factors...rundisney means it with their time limits & I bet he gets swept, at minimum, at the full. Also, just for fun to know, Dopey costs $600+ to sign up for.

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

jas5q wrote:
foldout wrote:
craychel8delete3 wrote:
jas5q wrote:
craychel8delete3 wrote:

Dopey ain't no joke....people who have been training for it have been going since August or so at the latest. I did quite a few half marathons last year but wound up being swept at the princess half this year due to many factors...rundisney means it with their time limits & I bet he gets swept, at minimum, at the full. Also, just for fun to know, Dopey costs $600+ to sign up for.
My money is on him not even trying the marathon, his knees/shins are going to be in such bad shape after the first 3 runs. I mean, didn't he injure himself leisurely jogging to train for them? I don't see any way he even starts all 4. You are 100% correct that, at a minimum, he will be swept during one or more of them.

Wtc50e
Talker
Talker

Post by Wtc50e »

Happiest blogs on earth don’t even deserve our wrath their so boring that their tea is cold and nonexistent.

At least Pete Veronica and WDW Couple are hot messes

persephonehades
Lurker
Lurker

Post by persephonehades »

I would also love to know more Paging Mr. Morrow and Veronica tea... is there a page where I can start? this forum is so huge with so many different people any assistance would be grateful :)

stammie16
Learner
Learner

Post by stammie16 »

persephonehades wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 am
I would also love to know more Paging Mr. Morrow and Veronica tea... is there a page where I can start? this forum is so huge with so many different people any assistance would be grateful :)
Veronica is on this thread and has commented a bit already a few pages back. I think she is 'onemansdream'?

Post by Guest »

foldout wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:30 pm
jas5q wrote:
foldout wrote:
craychel8delete3 wrote:
jas5q wrote:

My money is on him not even trying the marathon, his knees/shins are going to be in such bad shape after the first 3 runs. I mean, didn't he injure himself leisurely jogging to train for them? I don't see any way he even starts all 4. You are 100% correct that, at a minimum, he will be swept during one or more of them.

It will be interesting to see how he does. If you get swept you still get the race medal but you dont get the challenge (Dopey) medal, btw.

persephonehades
Lurker
Lurker

Post by persephonehades »

you know what I just realized bugs me about Dis Vloggers is the complaining about getting wet on water rides like Splash Mountian! Seriously, you are going on a ride called SPLASH Mountain and you're freaking out that you got wet?!?!

MixedBagofApples
Learner
Learner

Post by MixedBagofApples »

DisUnplugged is going live in 25 mins to do their weekly Disney World show. We'll see if Pete addresses the whole mess that was posted on reddit. I do feel Pete was in the wrong for that because he did come off as an old entitled bitch. But...let's see if Pete's excuse will be the typical "my opinion...don't like it...go away" type of crap he usually throws up. It would be refreshing if he took a at least a little responsibility for his attitude. Especially since he is the one who is constantly preaching to people to respect the Cast Members and to be kind...yet this latest scene makes him come off as a complete hypocrite.

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

MixedBagofApples wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:43 am
DisUnplugged is going live in 25 mins to do their weekly Disney World show. We'll see if Pete addresses the whole mess that was posted on reddit. I do feel Pete was in the wrong for that because he did come off as an old entitled bitch. But...let's see if Pete's excuse will be the typical "my opinion...don't like it...go away" type of crap he usually throws up. It would be refreshing if he took a at least a little responsibility for his attitude. Especially since he is the one who is constantly preaching to people to respect the Cast Members and to be kind...yet this latest scene makes him come off as a complete hypocrite.
If you're watching - would you update us here? I can't tolerate their live shows anymore - I just end up "watching" the recorded version then next day FWing through 90% of it.

MixedBagofApples
Learner
Learner

TunaNoodle wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:52 am
MixedBagofApples wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:43 am
If you're watching - would you update us here? I can't tolerate their live shows anymore - I just end up "watching" the recorded version then next day FWing through 90% of it.
Yep no problem:)

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

From the livestream: Steve Porter is leaving the DIS... his choice. That's a big loss to the team as he brought a well tolerated youthful view of Disney in.

stammie16
Learner
Learner

Post by stammie16 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:35 am
From the livestream: Steve Porter is leaving the DIS... his choice. That's a big loss to the team as he brought a well tolerated youthful view of Disney in.
Just watched that as well! A 'new adventure' but it sounds like he's becoming a Dreams Unlimited Travel agent like his wife and they are both just working remote from Utah (I think that is where she is from). I bet she wants to move to be near her family because she's pregnant or plans to be pregnant soon....ooooooooor Steve just got pissed about Pete mocking him in that video last week!

MixedBagofApples
Learner
Learner

Oh god started off a hot mess with tech issues :D HA HA!!! Only a minute in. Pete is hosting. John, bitch queen Kevin, Steve, Julie, Craig and Ryno are there.

First announcement: Steve is LEAVING moving to Salt Lake City with the wife. Apparently they will still be Dreams agents but no other news on why. I don't blame Steve at all because Pete and the whole crew treated him so poorly compared to others on the team. The timing is weird especially since Pete got lots of heat very recently for making fun of Steve on reddit.

Craig is running the DisUnplugged chat is being super cranky with people's comments regarding old employees who have left. "Who's Oliver" is one and "No one named Oliver ever worked here" WHAT??

Lots of chitter chatter about the things Disney does RIGHT....lots of blah blah blah. Most likely weird a form of damage control by Pete.

Kevin jumping in about "the good ol' days of Disney" stuff he always comments on. He is not necessarily wrong--but the old queen needs to find a new topic. Also, apparently he is eating something and you can hear his chewing on the video. Gross.

Pete DID NOT ADDRESS the food review video at Docking Bay 7 AT ALL. Did say at the end of the video (around 1:10 mark) that he has to challenge himself reminding him what Disney does right, because it's easy to focus on what needs to change. This is probably his way of apologizing?? Hmmmm...

So, basically...you missed nothing. Looks like they are sweeping the whole situation under the rug. If I could have a guess...Pete realized it was not a good look and has no real excuse for it.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”