taina Licciardo-Toivola

Re: taina Licciardo-Toivola

Post by Guest »

New video is up - all warning lights go on, when Taina starts the caravan. Instead of trying herself or reading the instructions or doing anything, she is calling her son Jerusalem. He looked at it once and knew that the back door was open...I mean, HE clearly had to read the instructions and Taina didn't. What the...that trip will be a nightmare to watch. And Jerusalem's dreads need a fix-up too. Well, and than Jerusalem explained her how to set up the radio and where to put the phone. But, hey, Taina will be the one driving.

There is one good part though: They talk about the story with the bear. Whilst they were cleaning outside, Jerusalem heard two growls, but thought not much of it. He might have imagined them as well. Than they heard another growl and the boys looked at each other, because all of them had heard that one. So all of them headed to the door slowly, because they didn't want to run. As they approached the door, they heard fourth growl and after they went in, they called the police. So...nothing happened, although the police told them that a bear had been seen 10km near their house not long ago. But there was an actual bear, because they found footprints the next day.

Than Cleopatra tried to be all girl like and acted as if she wouldn't have known that the wolverine claw like prints had been left by a bear (we are talking about a woody area in Finland, so it's nothing out of the ordinary in the first place) and after that Taina wanted Jerusalem to imitate the growling. I mean, what age is Jerusalem?! You can't do that to a grown man in front of a camera AND make it public.

In the end she made them explain how to react when you encounter a bear (lying in a fetus position, acting dead).

Cleopatra really tries to imitate her mother and acts younger than she is. And she does this japanese thing, where she tries to make her face look more oval with the help of the positioning of her hands.

Plus I believe all of them watch too much TV. It seems like that's their all-time evening activity.

Post by Guest »

false information - it was my flash player :D

sentence
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sentence »

fihe wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:20 pm
Why does her description box always say "***YOUTUBE HAS REMOVED COMMENTS FROM ALL VIDEOS FEATURING MINORS.***" and her video comments always disabled? Obviously that's not true since other family vlog channels allow comments.
At the beginning comments were allowed but not because of her! youtube has a change that will be rolled out over the next few months. "Comments will be disabled on all videos featuring young minors as well as videos with older minors that “could be at risk of attracting predatory behavior."

So youtube disabled all comments

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

sentence wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:38 am
fihe wrote:
Why does her description box always say "***YOUTUBE HAS REMOVED COMMENTS FROM ALL VIDEOS FEATURING MINORS.***" and her video comments always disabled? Obviously that's not true since other family vlog channels allow comments.
At the beginning comments were allowed but not because of her! youtube has a change that will be rolled out over the next few months. "Comments will be disabled on all videos featuring young minors as well as videos with older minors that “could be at risk of attracting predatory behavior."

Ah, so that's why The Lavigne Life's channel has all comments disabled but they still allow them on their Mr. & Mrs. Lavigne channel.

tbh I don't see how YouTube disabling comments on videos with kids will be at all helpful. Sick people will still watch the videos, but if they can't leave comments, no one will know who they are.

Post by Guest »

fihe wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:28 pm
sentence wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:38 am
fihe wrote:

Ah, so that's why The Lavigne Life's channel has all comments disabled but they still allow them on their Mr. & Mrs. Lavigne channel.

tbh I don't see how YouTube disabling comments on videos with kids will be at all helpful. Sick people will still watch the videos, but if they can't leave comments, no one will know who they are.
Yup...I do Yoga every day and Youtube showed me a video about a girl doing Ashtanga. I clicked on it, thinking it was cool. Than I saw that the video was all about doing her weird poses, concentrating on her...well...ladyparts and all. On the channel were also videos of children dancing, fetching each others but. I flagged the video and the channel, but it's still there. :? I hope they don't exploit those girls in any other way too.

RanMao
Learner
Learner

Post by RanMao »

New to this thread but caught up with what's been said so far and I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the parenting a little bit...weird. I enjoy their videos and they're very unconventional to begin with, but after watching the videos where Taina introduces all the kids (I watched Leonardo's, Jerusalem's and Cleopatra's,) I find her parenting a bit...obsessive? She seems nice enough, but the way they've all been raised to be these musical, multi-talented geniuses is a bit odd to me.

Like, all 3 of the older kids said they didn't like colourful clothes - which I guess could be put down to how they've been raised - and both Cleopatra and Jerusalem said their favourite colour was green, which Taina has said is also her favourite colour. Obviously this could be pure coincidence, but I get the feeling that she has a very strict way of raising the kids and as a result they're kind of copies of each other.

I felt bad for Cleopatra when she said that she had done a hairdressing course but she didn't enjoy it and didn't want to do it. I'm guessing the qualifications the kids have are all down to what Taina has guided them to chose, since the common theme with the older kids was that they all graduated really young and went on to become qualified in both a 'trade' and qualified to teach an instrument. It seems kinda strict.

This isn't meant to be hateful or shady, since I do genuinely enjoy her videos and the family vlogs, I just find the dynamic and parenting a little bit out there.

They're very interesting, though, and I'm curious as to how much of a success the motor-home is going to be considering there are so many of them in one tiny space.
"Who am I? Let's go to the beach, beach...Nincki Minjaj."

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I strongly dislike Leonardo and how controlling he is with Jenna. In their latest video, they’re going through their stuff to see what they want to keep for their move and he wouldn’t let her keep a pencil case.

She’s just an incredibly insecure teenager and looks for his approval in everything. I don’t believe for one second she only wore black and white before they met.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

pious wrote:I strongly dislike Leonardo and how controlling he is with Jenna. In their latest video, they’re going through their stuff to see what they want to keep for their move and he wouldn’t let her keep a pencil case.

She’s just an incredibly insecure teenager and looks for his approval in everything. I don’t believe for one second she only wore black and white before they met.
I have to agree with you.
There’s something about the way he treats her or talks to her sometimes that I dislike...
She is a very sweet soul and he should count himself very lucky to have her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RanMao
Learner
Learner

Post by RanMao »

pious wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:39 pm
I strongly dislike Leonardo and how controlling he is with Jenna. In their latest video, they’re going through their stuff to see what they want to keep for their move and he wouldn’t let her keep a pencil case.

I find their relationship weird in general. Didn't they mention they got engaged very quickly, like after 2 weeks of meeting? Seems to me like Leonardo wants a life similar to the life he's been raised in; his mum and dad's weird marriage. The more I watch, the more bizarre I find them.

Cleopatra seems sweet though.
"Who am I? Let's go to the beach, beach...Nincki Minjaj."

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

RanMao wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:18 pm
pious wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:39 pm

I find their relationship weird in general. Didn't they mention they got engaged very quickly, like after 2 weeks of meeting? Seems to me like Leonardo wants a life similar to the life he's been raised in; his mum and dad's weird marriage. The more I watch, the more bizarre I find them.

Cleopatra seems sweet though.
I think he said they met when they were 16/14 and reconnected 2 years later and got engaged shortly after. I mean, it makes sense for them to get engaged fast because in his family you court instead of date, which basically means you only start a relationship if the intent is marriage.

I like most of the other kids.

Post by Guest »

I always thought Taina and Cleopatra must have the most amazing hair, but they just decided not to cut it. You can see it there: Taina hasn't the fullest, shiniest maine.

I mean, if it's brushed, it probably looks okay, but it's not like I expected.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

So they are just contacting any random church everywhere they go to see if they can use their power and water for free..

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I hate that You Bring Me Joy song she plays at the end of every video. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

LikeAbutterfly wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:05 pm
So they are just contacting any random church everywhere they go to see if they can use their power and water for free..
I also found it weird she noted on the screen that she was asking Born Again churches.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

It’s certainly a much cheaper way of doing it...
But weird.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I’m laughing at their latest video where they go inside a Catholic cathedral and Taina keeps emphasizing that this is not their kind of church like it was satanic or something.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

taina Licciardo-Toivola

Post by pious »

My app froze and double-posted.

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

So.. they have...
  • Leonardo
  • Jerusalem
  • Cleopatra
  • D'ARTAGNAN
  • Romeo
  • Shakespeare
  • Nefertiti
  • King James
  • Aphrodite
  • Omega
Do you have any birthdays?

Post by Guest »

Leonardo July 3, 1998
Jerusalem May 14, 2002
Cleopatra February 27, 2000
D'ARTAGNAN 2007
Romeo 2012
Shakespeare 2006
Nefertiti 2014
King James 2015
Aphrodite 2016
Omega 2017

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I haven't been watching the last 5 or so videos, but I noticed Taina's smile looked different in the last one. Did she get her teeth fixed?

Return to “P-U”