ASMR Channels Part 2

hollygolt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ASMR Channels Part 2

Post by hollygolt »

Thanks, will check it out- I hate inaudible but don't mind low-fi.

hollygolt
Talker
Talker

Post by hollygolt »

illyxbelle wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 pm
hollygolt wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:03 am
Now I watch Latte and old FC vids , some old Queen Serene, and TingTing but am needing some new ones and can't find any.
I love Carcharodon C (used to be InaudbleASMR). It’s pretty low-fi but in a satisfying way
Hi, tried her out but it's a bit too inaudible for me-- nice sounds though. Any other recommendations, let me know. Not urgent.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Does anyone here watch TingleFix Asmr? She mainly does makeup/beauty unboxing stuff. She has a great soft spoken voice, and all of her videos are her hands and the products, she never shows her face. It's perfect for going to sleep, for me at least :)

I like Wise Woman Whispers, as well. However she's always pushing her Patreon and reminding people how much more you get if you pay her, bla bla bla. Also her viewers send her HUGE boxes of gifts, for some strange reason (not for her bday or xmas, or any occasion). And I mean like 50 little presents gift wrapped, for her to feature in videos. I love her voice, and some of her content is interesting and super relaxing, but I get a really cheap, stingy, money grubbing vibe from her.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

illyxbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by illyxbelle »

hollygolt wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 pm
illyxbelle wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 pm
hollygolt wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:03 am
Now I watch Latte and old FC vids , some old Queen Serene, and TingTing but am needing some new ones and can't find any.
I love Carcharodon C (used to be InaudbleASMR). It’s pretty low-fi but in a satisfying way
Hi, tried her out but it's a bit too inaudible for me-- nice sounds though. Any other recommendations, let me know. Not urgent.
CrinkleLuvin and her medical RP channel DrLuvin

morestyle
Learner
Learner

Post by morestyle »

i really like ASMR by Adelaide's vids --- very lofi and simple but i get massive tingles. shes a little weird tho not gonna lie haha

+TacoBelle+
Talker
Talker

Post by +TacoBelle+ »

For me, the voice is what draws me to certain ASMR channels, especially women whispering with an accent, i.e. English is not their first language. Some tapping and other triggers can add to it, but I'm just a sucker for casual whispering. If anyone knows of any channels like that (besides the obvious big channels), let me know!

Two of my favorite smaller channels that I haven't seen mentioned here are Sasha ASMR and Anya ASMR. Their channels are mainly voice-based, either through more casual videos or occasional role-plays, so if trigger videos are your thing then they probably won't be for you.

hollygolt
Talker
Talker

Post by hollygolt »

VOICES are everything. Have you listened to vintage (she's not around now) Cutebunny992? I will check out some of the ones above.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

ASMR Tingleplay has cancer :(

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

morestyle wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:45 pm
i really like ASMR by Adelaide's vids --- very lofi and simple but i get massive tingles. shes a little weird tho not gonna lie haha
She's my fave!! I was so glad she came back with another hair check vid. I've also been into (Fe)MaleASMR's stuff recently, they're also a little weird (I guess I have a theme).

+TacoBelle+
Talker
Talker

Post by +TacoBelle+ »

elegantly wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:24 pm
No way 😢😢 I just went back to her latest video and read the description. Is there another place she mentioned it/ talks about it besides in the description of that video?

Cheekus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cheekus »

elegantly wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:24 pm
The five-year survival rate is about 86 percent. Lets hope she will do well.

hollygolt
Talker
Talker

Post by hollygolt »

I just found Whispers Unicorn- some of the roleplay playlist is old but she has, IMO, a really great voice to try to relax or fall asleep too. Anyone else know her?

+TacoBelle+
Talker
Talker

Post by +TacoBelle+ »

hollygolt wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 pm
I just found Whispers Unicorn- some of the roleplay playlist is old but she has, IMO, a really great voice to try to relax or fall asleep too. Anyone else know her?
Yes, I love her! She has some personality in her videos. She makes jokes and can be a bit sarcastic, which I like. She hasn't made very many videos since she had a baby, which is understandable as a single mom. But she just posted part one of a seven part series yesterday, so I'm excited!

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

Lately I am really into ASMR Claire, ASMR Jonie, and CalmingEscape. It seems like all my favorites stopped making videos, like Cutebunny992, Infinitely ASMR, and Amalzd. I can't tell if I like Gibi or not, sometimes she seems kind of "Quirky gamer girl, totally not like OTHER girls" but is she REALLY being like that or is it just me projecting? lol.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

ASMRuby annoys me. There is no chance that voice is real! So put on and fake, just like Marzia's.

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

hollygolt wrote:
yesss i love whispers unicorn, she's been around for awhile and is a really sweet person too

hollygolt
Talker
Talker

Post by hollygolt »

kittenteethz wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:50 pm
hollygolt wrote:
yesss i love whispers unicorn, she's been around for awhile and is a really sweet person too
I agree- totally

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

Do you guys watch gracev and mads asmr? they've gotten relatively popular but never get talked about

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

ASMR Tingleplay gave an update on her cancer. Hodgkin's lymphoma, stage 2B with symptoms. She's had two chemo treatments done, and a port put in. She'll lose her hair, and hopes to seek treatment in another country, but doesn't have the finances to do so. So sad.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

elegantly wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:35 pm
ASMR Tingleplay gave an update on her cancer. Hodgkin's lymphoma, stage 2B with symptoms. She's had two chemo treatments done, and a port put in. She'll lose her hair, and hopes to seek treatment in another country, but doesn't have the finances to do so. So sad.
Man, I just saw this video :( very sad! I donated a small amount but I really hope she gets some more support from whoever can provide it and wishes to. She’s old school ASMR for me.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”