Continue here...

innernetter
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ASMR Channels Part 2

Post by innernetter »

Southern ASMR sounds is like one of my new personal favorites. Her whisper is so calming and all of her content is low tech which feels old school. She uploads like two or three times a day and even though all of her content isn't for me, she appeals to almost everyone.

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

I really like Lune Innate. I'm not too big into Reiki, mostly because when I listen to ASMR I'm usually not watching the video so I don't get the visual "benefits" of Reiki. However I love her voice and content, in a way it's almost like a podcast.

bbqchips
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbqchips »

peachtea wrote:I really like Lune Innate. I'm not too big into Reiki, mostly because when I listen to ASMR I'm usually not watching the video so I don't get the visual "benefits" of Reiki. However I love her voice and content, in a way it's almost like a podcast.
Yes! I've really been enjoying her lately as well. I'm kinda picky with female voices for ASMR but hers is very soothing, and her "energy" in general is very calming and caring.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

innernetter wrote:Southern ASMR sounds is like one of my new personal favorites. Her whisper is so calming and all of her content is low tech which feels old school. She uploads like two or three times a day and even though all of her content isn't for me, she appeals to almost everyone.
I love her! I don't get tingles, but her videos are so relaxing, especially the nail polish sorting videos.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

ThatASMRchick is back! :tu:

Sailor Venus
Learner
Learner

Post by Sailor Venus »

bbqchips wrote:
peachtea wrote:I really like Lune Innate. I'm not too big into Reiki, mostly because when I listen to ASMR I'm usually not watching the video so I don't get the visual "benefits" of Reiki. However I love her voice and content, in a way it's almost like a podcast.
Yes! I've really been enjoying her lately as well. I'm kinda picky with female voices for ASMR but hers is very soothing, and her "energy" in general is very calming and caring.
Me too, I'm not too much into horoscope and reiki and that stuff, but I love to listen to her videos. She's really good.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

What do you guys think of Ocean's asmr? She's 17 but she looks much younger.

okaay
Informer
Informer

Post by okaay »

Does anyone know of Muuchan? She disappeared like a year ago but her videos were amazing.

I miss her and really wanna know if she's ever gonna come back? I'm kind of worried since she didn't leave a message before her absence.

morestyle
Learner
Learner

Post by morestyle »

im curious if anyone used to watch neon indie girl and then saw her most recent video. she has always been gorgeous but just starting it out in her sunglasses with that awful nose contour........ UGH so uncomfortable!!!!

ksmith1909
Talker
Talker

Post by ksmith1909 »

New to the thread

I was honestly shocked by some of the stuff about Tony and Karuna. It makes sense given Tony's personality, but I never expected it to be this bad. I never watched Cryuna and I'm glad I didn't! She seems like a complete mess (reading through her older threads rn catching up).

In terms of ASMRtists, has anyone ever watched FrenchAccentASMR? Her voice is really soothing to me, she avoids or doesn't do mouth sounds, and she has a lot of beauty and medical roleplays.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

morestyle wrote:im curious if anyone used to watch neon indie girl and then saw her most recent video. she has always been gorgeous but just starting it out in her sunglasses with that awful nose contour........ UGH so uncomfortable!!!!
Yep, I've watched nearly all of her ASMR videos - loved her accent and her sweet, genuine manner. She was a teenager in her old vids and wasn't putting on all the airs that she does now as a young adult (who seems to have been swallowed by Instagram culture), and therefore the old vids are so much better. The latest one just seems like a speedy cash-grab to try to keep views/followers and stay relevant; so have the last few, actually. She's in college now and no doubt is busy with her life - it's obvious that she's not really into making ASMR vids anymore. Kind of makes me sad but oh well - not much we can do. :roll:

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

so gwengwiz asmr seems to have decided to dedicate herself to being an insta model now or what? she barely posts, its just outfit pics on her instagram :?

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Has anyone noticed how much of a bitch Mary SouthernASMR Sounds is? She's great at ASMR, but I can't even tell the difference between her bitchy roleplays and her real personality anymore.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

LexiPorter wrote:Has anyone noticed how much of a bitch Mary SouthernASMR Sounds is? She's great at ASMR, but I can't even tell the difference between her bitchy roleplays and her real personality anymore.
Yeah...she seems really rude now?

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

I'm so over the amsr girls who over sexualize their videos for views. Anyone seen sugar boogerz asmr? I liked her at first but she's weird and she shows her body for views. So annoying.

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

LexiPorter wrote:Has anyone noticed how much of a bitch Mary SouthernASMR Sounds is? She's great at ASMR, but I can't even tell the difference between her bitchy roleplays and her real personality anymore.
what's the tea on this? i haven't watched her in a couple of months and she always struck me as nice and sweet :o

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

mizcracker wrote:
what's the tea on this? i haven't watched her in a couple of months and she always struck me as nice and sweet :o
No tea, she's just been acting like a total cunt lately. Sarcastic, bitchy, passive-aggressive, etc... livestreams definitely show her true colors the most.

And just look at the description of her newest video, LMAO:
If I didn't pronounce some of these correctly, please remember: (1) I haven't worked in hospital pharmacy in more than 20 years, and some of these drugs didn't even EXIST back then, so this is the first time I've seen some of these drug names; and (2) all words are made up. Calm down. It's going to be okay. The sun will rise again and all will be right with the world, whether you point it out to me or not.
Also, a while back some 9 year old left a comment on one of her videos and asked why she was whispering... Mary responded with her usual attitude and then the girl's mom told her to calm down because it's just a kid. Needles to say, she immediately made a video calling out both the mom and the kid which led to a bunch of her fans abusing the shit out of them in the comments.

Jumalauta
Learner
Learner

Post by Jumalauta »

My absolute favourite is Anonymous ASMR. I love her more aggressive/lofi style of tapping and scratching so much. Personally I’m over the overproduced and ”clean” ASMR, videos like Maria’s don’t relax me anymore.

KimiNiMuneKyun
Talker
Talker

Post by KimiNiMuneKyun »

Jumalauta wrote:My absolute favourite is Anonymous ASMR. I love her more aggressive/lofi style of tapping and scratching so much. Personally I’m over the overproduced and ”clean” ASMR, videos like Maria’s don’t relax me anymore.
Same. I find myself seeking out and preferring ASMR videos that are lower in quality. The videos with high quality/binaural mics kinda gross me out. I enjoy the whispering but I get grossed out by the sticky saliva sounds, and I swear I can feel their hot breath on my face. Maria used to be my #1 but now I just skip over her videos in my subscription box.
Unintentional ASMR is my favorite.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”