Tony Scameroni Animal Abuseroni ASMR (Tony Bomboni)

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tony Scameroni Animal Abuseroni ASMR (Tony Bomboni)

Post by Bitch Features »

Vlog - Shopping For A Computer Chair in Staples Furniture

- So Tony, his mum, Danny, and Paco have gone to Staples. I wouldn’t be surprised if Paco shits on the floor again
- Tony wants to buy two gaming chairs, one for him and one for Danny, which seems pretty stupid since Tony doesn’t really play video games and the chairs he’s currently looking at cost 150 dollars each. I wonder who’s paying for these chairs?
- I also find it really funny that their mum has to go with them to get the chairs even though they’re both in their 20s (I think Danny is 27/28)
- Uh oh, Danny wants a different type of chair (costs 200 dollars) and Tony still wants the 150 dollar chairs. Their mum agrees with Tony and keeps saying “cheap plastic, cheap plastic!” over and over again
- Danny is considering a chair that is 100 dollars and says he is more interested in the monthly payments. Tony’s response is “we’re not thinking about that!” uh, maybe you’re not Tony, but Danny has a NORMAL job and can’t afford the things that you can.
- “My brother is always worried about the payments” Tony says, laughing. Fuck off, go fuck yourself you stupid little brat.
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

how does he even get sponsors? all the people who actually like him and comment on stuff always talk about how broke they are. None of them are buying these watches. The teasing of the dog was too stressing to watch.

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

sorry but also why are his socks up so high? is that normal USA thing? I live in Canada and you wear ankle socks with shorts, lol

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Queen Daenerys wrote:sorry but also why are his socks up so high? is that normal USA thing? I live in Canada and you wear ankle socks with shorts, lol
Tony’s idea of fashion I guess. Have you seen his first modelling video? This new one is a big improvement. Maybe in 3 years time when he makes part 3 he’ll finally have pants that fit.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=ggQn_A4bFSE
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

lol that is bad. you can tell he wants nothing more to rich, famous and a model/actor. its all he talks about. but he is not good at it.

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

does his gameplay of some lame game count as a vlog? way to stretch out the most boring game ever into 4 "vlogs".

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Queen Daenerys wrote:does his gameplay of some lame game count as a vlog? way to stretch out the most boring game ever into 4 "vlogs".
Could’ve just uploaded a 40 minute video but nooo, he had to make 4 different videos so he could make more money. Don’t think it’ll make much of a difference anyway. Even his most loyal subscribers will just comment rather than actually watching and I really don’t blame them.

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Vlog - HILARIOUS! beach wave SHOOK ME AWAY!

- “Those people over there are so weird. They’re staring at me” probably because you’re vlogging? Or maybe they heard you refer to yourself as a ‘genderless alien’ again?
- “And these trash that are blasting music” he’s always saying he’s a kind and loving soul, yet he calls children mongrels, treats his dog like shit, and refers to people as trash.
- “Maybe they recognise me” I was waiting for him to say this. He ALWAYS says that when someone looks at him.
- Tony is rolling around in the shallow part of the water. No wonder people are staring at him, can’t imagine what it looks like from far away.

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

shallow water for a shallow person

Aml502
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Aml502 »

For someone who has said he feels bad even taking shells from the beach, he sure didn't look like he had a problem pocketing them.

I found the waves hitting the camera relaxing but the petty part of me still wanted his camera to be swept away

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Vlog - picking up trash on the street because no one else wants to

- Ok, first thought before I watch the video is this is actually a pretty good thing to do. Fair play to him. Can’t wait for him to ruin it.
- I also find it weird that he’s so against littering yet leaves his dog’s shit on the road
- “I gonna start collecting trash. That doesn’t count, it’s just a net” surprise surprise, he’s already cutting corners. A bird could get its foot stuck in that, Tony.
- “I was gonna get gloves” ok why aren’t you getting gloves? Hope he washes his hands afterwards. I’m no germaphobe, but the thought of him touching food after that is making me feel ill.
- He’s not even wearing shoes! What if some other arsehole has left his dog’s shit in the grass and he steps on it? Better yet, what if he steps on his own dog’s shit?
- Obviously he’s doing a good thing by doing this, but he keeps pulling stupid faces and talking in that stupid accent and I could really do without it
- He says he doesn’t care about snakes and spiders. We will see.
- Ok, he says he’s gonna wash his hands. That’s a relief
- “I’m looking at the bunnies here, jumping around. And I was just talking to one” Do you not have fucking friends? Why is he talking to random rabbits?
- “Something told me to vlog this, so I am” doesn’t take a mind reader to guess that he vlogged it so his minions would watch it and leave comments saying how brilliant he is.
- Tony lectures people about plastic, saying it doesn’t ‘erode’ for a thousand years. Plastic doesn’t erode AT ALL, it decomposes. And cut the shit Tony, you don’t fucking recycle! Do you think that plastic ‘erodes’ better in dumps that it does in grass?
- “Start recycling your crap” don’t pretend that you’ve been recycling for your entire life, you admitted in a vlog that you only started giving a shit recently.
- “A wet Walmart bag that won’t ever degrade” there we go, he’s finally remembered some recycling terminology
- “I’m not even going on that side because I don’t think there’s any trash on that side” oh ffs, if you’re gonna start picking up rubbish, you can’t just half-arse it. You’ve got to do it properly
- “there’s that same bunny I just spoke with” does he even hear himself? He sounds crazy.
- “I swear Paco’s a bunny” I get why you’d think that, but he’s actually a dog. You can tell because he doesn’t have a fluffy tail. Hope that’s cleared up any confusion anyone has had about Paco. DM me if you’re also confused about what animal your dog is.
- Tony has named the bunny Rafael, the bunny of healing.
- “Karma’s on your side, you’re doing this for the greater good” THE GREATER GOOD
- “Guys, let’s do this for the greater good” THE GREATER GOOD
- “There’s no point, I’m not even gonna go there. Too many spiders” oh ffs, seriously?!
- Tony has given up, even though he can still see rubbish down the road. I admire his dedication :roll:
- Lmao, Tony throws the bag of rubbish into the road for dramatic effect, defeating the entire purpose of the vlog (don’t worry, he picks it up)
- Tony puts the bag of mixed recycling (tin cans, plastic bottles, bags, a tissue) into the SAME recycling bin. You have to SEPARATE your recycling, that’s the whole point.

towanda04
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by towanda04 »

- “Karma’s on your side, you’re doing this for the greater good” THE GREATER GOOD
- “Guys, let’s do this for the greater good” THE GREATER GOOD
Really, Tony - you're just incapable of doing something "humanitarian" without vlogging about it to show all your poopsies how wonderful you are.
This pretty much reminds me of the time when he told the story of one of his schoolmates being suicidal ("I can't say their names, I don't want to expose anybody" ... well, what about not talking about it AT ALL, then?!) and said "I was disappointed that she [his friend's mom] never thanked me for telling her daughter 'hey, get help', right? So I was honest and told them 'look, I think I'm the cause that might have saved her' and they were saying 'she might have been ok even if she didn't get help' but I'd like to think otherwise. I mean that [his friend drank a whole bottle of cough syrup] can do permanent damage to the stomach lining..." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n1XniZ9qVQ
Yeah, that's right, because YOU must be the most relevant character even when the story's about your friend trying to kill herself. smh

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Vlog - It Gave Me Itchy Skin!

- Tony puts his camera on the floor to film Paco doing something but Paco isn’t cooperating
- Tony keeps giving Paco the toy and then picking him up and laughing when he growls
- Tony says “Danny’s just having a bad day” to Paco, which kind of seems off to me
- An ant crawls on Tony’s foot and he it makes his foot itchy. That’s it.

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

in his last vlog he mentions he is "taking a course" on essential oils. so I actually commented asking what course and it got deleted, lmao. why cause he is lying like everything else and probably just googled some shit and wrote it down? He has to be one of the most narcissistic people I have ever seen. The reason why (imho) that others do much better in this community than he does, is that they seem ( to me) genuine. For example Maria ( Gentle Whispering) I don't feel like she is acting. I feel she really wants to comfort me, relax me. Tony seems so fake and because I have watched his vlogs I know he doesn't care. about anyone but himself and how much money he can make off it.

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

also, I thought he was a licensed massage therapist. because watching what he is doing to his mom doesn't look right. he is doing a lot of downward motions and they should be up or circular. Also not enough pressure. Side note the funny noise her throat makes at 19:44 make it sound like she tooted so that was funny

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Queen Daenerys wrote:also, I thought he was a licensed massage therapist. because watching what he is doing to his mom doesn't look right. he is doing a lot of downward motions and they should be up or circular. Also not enough pressure. Side note the funny noise her throat makes at 19:44 make it sound like she tooted so that was funny
Yeah, he’s definitely qualified but I think he either gave up or found it difficult to find work because clients said he was ‘cold’ and I totally believe that he was. However, judging by how bad he seemed to be in the video it’s possibke that he couldn’t find work cos he was just shit at his job. I know his exams were studying muscles and the body (he mentioned it in a most relaxing video, I think part 4) so maybe he passed because of his knowledge alone and they didn’t actually test how good he was at actually doing it.

towanda04
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by towanda04 »

Yep, he got his license when he was still living in Illinois. Then he moved to Florida and at some point, if I’m not mistaken, he said he wasn’t going to pay for its renewal/endorsement (I guess you need to have your license validated in a different State if you move and it’s probably going to cost a bit) since he wasn’t interested in being a massage therapist anymore.
I’ll post the link to the vlog if I can find it, I seem to remember he talked about it last summer after he totaled his car.
The reason why (imho) that others do much better in this community than he does, is that they seem ( to me) genuine. For example Maria ( Gentle Whispering) I don't feel like she is acting. I feel she really wants to comfort me, relax me. Tony seems so fake and because I have watched his vlogs I know he doesn't care. about anyone but himself and how much money he can make off it.
I used to like some of his ASMR videos but his vlogs are awful and now I can’t unsee his real personality even when he’s roleplaying/tapping/whispering.
Maria’s vlogs are not my cup of tea either but at least she’s not calling kids “mongrels”, bitching about somebody staring at her for too long or generally living her life with a stinky, narcissistic attitude.
He obviously opened a second channel so he could make more money but that’s what ruined his ASMR for me… and he’s the only one to blame!

Queen Daenerys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queen Daenerys »

did Tony die or just this post? lol

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Queen Daenerys wrote:did Tony die or just this post? lol
Nah he’s still posting on his main channel. He’s only posted horoscope videos on his vlog channel and the last one was 4 days ago. Maybe he’s quitting the vlog channel?

ksmith1909
Talker
Talker

Post by ksmith1909 »

Every time he posts a new video, I go on it and comment how it's unwatchable due to all the ads. Speaking of, is there a way to watch them without ads or without giving him views?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Return to “N-Z”