Youtuber who acted like a child

owl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Youtuber who acted like a child

Post by owl »

Help! I'm looking for this youtuber that I saw I think 5 years ago? She's a grown woman and she's married but she acts like a child. Her husbands spoils her and in one video for her birthday she had like 50 wrapped presents and balloons and was wearing a tiara and everything. She's just like a spoilt woman-child. Does anyone have any idea who I'm talking about? I know it's not a lot to go on.

zoey0070

Re: Youtuber who acted like a child

Post by zoey0070 »

I think I might know who you're talking about, did they have children?

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

I'm not sure. I want to say no but I only saw one video, it was some video about her celebrating her birthday and it was ridiculous. People were talking about her on another forum and linked the video.

Oheeeeey
Learner
Learner

Post by Oheeeeey »

owl wrote:Help! I'm looking for this youtuber that I saw I think 5 years ago? She's a grown woman and she's married but she acts like a child. Her husbands spoils her and in one video for her birthday she had like 50 wrapped presents and balloons and was wearing a tiara and everything. She's just like a spoilt woman-child. Does anyone have any idea who I'm talking about? I know it's not a lot to go on.
Sounds like Zoella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nais rais
Debater
Debater

Post by Nais rais »

zoey0070 wrote:I think I might know who you're talking about, did they have children?
:rofl: Yeah it's sounds like that girl i think she have a children, her name is nala. And I saw, she can take a good care of her.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”