Mukbang Channels

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mukbang Channels

Post by lolwut »

Royal-aconite wrote:Does anyone watch sweetiesnacker? I love watching her mukbangs.
Sometimes- I really like the way she eats. It’s very genuine, she just dumps sauce over everything, mixes everything around lol reminds me of how a real person would eat.
I do find her to be extremely insecure and a little slow though tbh. She comes off very immature.

Royal-aconite
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Royal-aconite »

Agree with everything you just said, very insecure with no reason to be.
The thing I admire about her is that she’s a fighter, after what sounds like a terrible childhood she still tries to keep a smile on her face.

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

I've been watching a lot of Meesh LA's videos lately and really like her. But was anyone surprised by her latest video that she moved in with her boyfriend? I went back to check and she posted a video about 7 months ago talking about a tinder date she went on. I know she talks about past tinder dates as story times a lot in her vids, but in this video (it's the one where she makes loaded onion rings) she literally says "this happened about a week ago", so since she was using tinder she was still single at the time, meaning assuming she met her BF immediately after they've been dating for 6 months at most.

Idk. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think moving in with someone prior to the year mark is jumping the gun a little bit, although I suppose some couples do move in together quickly and last. I guess I am just surprised because in the video where she talks about her ex, she mentioned regretting moving in together after only dating for four months and well....six months is not that much longer than four months. But meh. Their new apartment looks gorgeous - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, I also live in LA and my BF and I definitely cannot afford a place that nice in that part of LA.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

I just started watching Stephanie soo's mukbangs, and omg she is hilarious! I just stumbled upon her and thought she was a breath of fresh air compared to other YT-bers who are very advertiser friendly/ a little bland. Both of her mukangs and vlogs are fun to watch, though she may be too intense for everyone. Still, give her a try if you're looking for something new! :tu:

Orphan Annie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Orphan Annie »

kpop1713 wrote:I just started watching Stephanie soo's mukbangs, and omg she is hilarious! I just stumbled upon her and thought she was a breath of fresh air compared to other YT-bers who are very advertiser friendly/ a little bland. Both of her mukangs and vlogs are fun to watch, though she may be too intense for everyone. Still, give her a try if you're looking for something new! :tu:
Thanks for the recommendation. I've pulled up her channel in another tab to watch tonight. It's always good to come across different mukbang channels. Unfortunately, with the good comes the bad. I'm noticing more videos showing up in my YouTube recommendations where a kid is involved in the eating. I don't know...that bothers me. It's fine if an adult wants to participate in this trend, but a kid doesn't really have an option, you know?

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

Orphan Annie wrote:
kpop1713 wrote:I just started watching Stephanie soo's mukbangs, and omg she is hilarious! I just stumbled upon her and thought she was a breath of fresh air compared to other YT-bers who are very advertiser friendly/ a little bland. Both of her mukangs and vlogs are fun to watch, though she may be too intense for everyone. Still, give her a try if you're looking for something new! :tu:
Thanks for the recommendation. I've pulled up her channel in another tab to watch tonight. It's always good to come across different mukbang channels. Unfortunately, with the good comes the bad. I'm noticing more videos showing up in my YouTube recommendations where a kid is involved in the eating. I don't know...that bothers me. It's fine if an adult wants to participate in this trend, but a kid doesn't really have an option, you know?
I feel you. I don't like videos involving children. It's just weird for me to watch them do/ talk about anything. I can't relate to them nor do I want to.

ohnoitsher
Learner
Learner

Post by ohnoitsher »

I love to watch Eat with Chunky! She is a breath of fresh air. She's funny and real. Plus, she damn well eats all the food 99% of the time and enjoys it too!

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

I don't get the point of mukbang?

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitinthemaking »

So did anyone hear about the drama between shookbang, veronica wang and sas asmr? Shookbang's videos got taken down because SAS asmr advised Veronica to ilegally strike shookbang's videos

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Veronica wang is such a bitch lol. She comes off so phoney and try hard. I really don’t get how people don’t see through to her nasty attitude.

iamthewoman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iamthewoman »

What makes a good mukbang channel?

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Mukbang is all over the place now. Before it was more common for the slow 40+ minute Keemi style vids, but a lot of people are editing or keeping them shorter now. I actually prefer quick mukbangs and just watch ASMR food videos if I really want to focus on that. I haven’t found too many current mukbangers that I like too much though. Maybe I’m just getting over it. Stephanie soo uploads too much, so her content is often boring and hard to keep up with. Veronica has a bad attitude so I would never watch. Nikocado is disgusting and I would never watch. Huynee is a bit boring. Are there any other popular mukbangers anyone reccomends? A lot of people I used to watch don’t really even make vids anymore.

mehboy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mehboy »

Dani08
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dani08 »

Does anybody watch Kristina Monroe aka (SweetieSnacker) on YouTube? It seems like she has some problems. One minute shes eating healthy and then the next shes binge eating everything she can. Plus she jumps around like crazy with her diets. One minute she's keto, then shes vegan. Shes just all over the place. Plus she keeps her comments turned off the majority of the time too.

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

Dani08 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:04 pm
Does anybody watch Kristina Monroe aka (SweetieSnacker) on YouTube? It seems like she has some problems. One minute shes eating healthy and then the next shes binge eating everything she can. Plus she jumps around like crazy with her diets. One minute she's keto, then shes vegan. Shes just all over the place. Plus she keeps her comments turned off the majority of the time too.
I came here looking for this. I watch Suave Boom and he just made a community post saying he and his wife just unsubbed from someone they’ve supported for years and everyone saying it’s got to be sweetie. She legit just got back on Keto after like a month of binging, posted a video about wanting to try raw milk and eating a cheese sandwich (not keto? lol) yesterday and literally today she posted a video about going vegan now and that she bought all the snacks and food to start juicing and eating fruits. And her comments are off again (they were on for a hot minute) and she started her 365 days of weigh ins again. Odds are she will be back to keto in two weeks when she sees the scale doesn’t move fast overeating vegan junk.

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

Oops lol she’s already deleted yesterday’s vegan video AND the last two weigh ins and reuploaded an old five guys video.

Dani08
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dani08 »

Alykit32 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:42 pm
Oops lol she’s already deleted yesterday’s vegan video AND the last two weigh ins and reuploaded an old five guys video.
Yes!! I just noticed this too. This girl is literally everywhere. I honestly think she's got something mentally going on. I'd seen in the comments where some people was questioning whether she's pregnant again. Also seen where some had said she's trying to eat large amounts of food and purge afterwards. That she had evidently admitted to doing this. Its kinda sad tbh I mean this girl needs to get help for herself. Its pretty clear she has some issues!

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

Dani08 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:33 pm
Alykit32 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:42 pm
Yes!! I just noticed this too. This girl is literally everywhere. I honestly think she's got something mentally going on. I'd seen in the comments where some people was questioning whether she's pregnant again. Also seen where some had said she's trying to eat large amounts of food and purge afterwards. That she had evidently admitted to doing this. Its kinda sad tbh I mean this girl needs to get help for herself. Its pretty clear she has some issues!
I think she’s deleted her channel completely now 😵

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

Now it’s back up again! I seriously can’t with this girl 🤣

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

I think someone might be right about her being pregnant. She said she has a huge surprise coming

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”