Tasty Bites: Vegan YouTubers & Vegan Drama

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Tasty Bites: Vegan YouTubers & Vegan Drama

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

Since we've been going OT on Freelee's thread for a while and talking about making a separate thread for everything, I figured I'd go ahead and start a new one.

Hopefully this title is tasteful. :D

Thanks to Mayhemisphere and Winnie for your help.

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tasty Bites: Vegan YouTubers & Vegan Drama

Post by Mayhemisphere »

*gets comfy*

OHAI!

Soooooo ... a brief synopsis of the most current of current (currant?) events:

Durian and Freelee took their fruity festival alla way to Chiang Mai (Thailand) and then ... well, everything went to heck in a banana-peel handbasket. Durian called Eisel a pedophile and pretty much told his Wee Minion Army to find Eisel and if the police wouldn't do anything, to exact revenge themselves ... as non-violently as they could muster, anyway (!), Never one to back down from a beatin', Eisel took to the Interwebz, got Very Serious Indeed, and threatened to sue. Or send everyone to jail. Or something. I think he ate some food, too. Anyhoo, Durian went a bit banana-nutty and next thing you know he's propositioning young wimmins himself, while Freelee allegedly was getting some "extra assistance" from her assistant Nessa.

MEANWHILE ...

VeganCheetah kept every juan up to date with the gossip and gained a ton of new subscribers through the clever use of click-bait. Vegan Gains and Happy Healthy (dude, sorry, but you're creepy as fuck) Vegan (babe) on the other hand watched from afar to see what everybody else was going to do, and then finally caved and - oh, irony of ironies! - followed the detractors' lead and made videos themselves, denouncing Lord Rider Of The Moldy Durian and expressing - somewhat awkwardly at times - their sincere (and oh, they were so sincere) disappointment. Tsk Tsk Tsk, Harley. Tsk tsk indeed!

BUT THEN ...

Eisel solicited donations and made a few grand over the space of about 20 minutes (okay, it was a little longer than that) in order for him to be able to Fight The Good Fight against the evil Dr. Harley (I was going to tie that to a Harley Street/British doctor reference but as I'm the only Brit here nobody else would get the connection) and his yellow minions - whose active brain cells (as a collective) sometimes reaches as many as ONE HUNDRED!!!!! (you're shocked, I can tell. It's okay. I promise) - so that they would disappear and prey no more on hapless vegans who may not know any better.

Back home behind the scenes, Unnatural Vegan rolled her eyes a few thousand times (and really, who can blame her?) and became one of DomBower's heroes (I was going to say "heroines" but that was too close to "heroin" and that's just, well, awkward cos we just mentioned VC a little bit ago) in the process.

/pause for intermission

(read: I gotta go make some noms before I come back and get to the Bit Part Players)

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

I can't stand Durianrider. He is such a major douchebag, he would be lost in the interwebs if it weren't for Freelee's success. Freelee is much nicer when her boyfriend is not around, it's like she a completely new person. I hope he gets sued, he deserves it.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

LOL apparently Freelee's dog, Figsy died b/c she didn't feed him a proper diet? Someone tell me more about this. Not laughing about Figsy dying, but hot fucking damn she is stupid. Trying to make an animal eat what you eat just won't work.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

HereKittyKitty wrote:LOL apparently Freelee's dog, Figsy died b/c she didn't feed him a proper diet? Someone tell me more about this. Not laughing about Figsy dying, but hot fucking damn she is stupid. Trying to make an animal eat what you eat just won't work.
But she did feed Figsy meat. She used to dumpster dive for it near butcher shops. I know many vegans that feed their dogs vegan diets. Half of them are morons and do it wrong, the other half knows whats up and is very careful about their pets diet. Their pets are really healthy and their vet has no complaints. With figsy, Freelee realized that he gets sick without meat so she made sure to get him that.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

staedtler wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:LOL apparently Freelee's dog, Figsy died b/c she didn't feed him a proper diet? Someone tell me more about this. Not laughing about Figsy dying, but hot fucking damn she is stupid. Trying to make an animal eat what you eat just won't work.
But she did feed Figsy meat. She used to dumpster dive for it near butcher shops. I know many vegans that feed their dogs vegan diets. Half of them are morons and do it wrong, the other half knows whats up and is very careful about their pets diet. Their pets are really healthy and their vet has no complaints. With figsy, Freelee realized that he gets sick without meat so she made sure to get him that.

Yeah but then why did he die? She's been pretty damn hush-hush about it.

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

See? This is where Unnatural Vegan comes in ;)

Post by Guest »

Unnatural Vegan may be pregnant or hoping to be soon. At the end of her latest What I eat in a Day video she says she is taking a multivitamin (a bottle appears on the screen with Prenatal on it). Of course, she could just be taking it purely as a daily supplement...but she didn't say anything to avert the rumours...there seems to be something every day!

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the double post, just watched Joe Best's/Best Transformation latest video about Eisel...just wow. He really put Eisel in his place and made me realise maybe he's had us all fooled with his 'ambient abuse'. Wasn't sure what to think about Joe at first but he comes across as a genuine, good-natured guy (although he can be quite biased towards DR +F at times but overall tries to be fair). I said in the previous thread that Eisel has become a condescending prick and Joe's video further emphasises that imo.
I do wish all this drama would end soon, it's too addictive at the moment. I don't think I was even watching vegan youtube channels a month ago! Doesn't help that a lot of them upload daily, especially Dom Bower :D

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

staedtler wrote:But she did feed Figsy meat. She used to dumpster dive for it near butcher shops. I know many vegans that feed their dogs vegan diets. Half of them are morons and do it wrong, the other half knows whats up and is very careful about their pets diet. Their pets are really healthy and their vet has no complaints. With figsy, Freelee realized that he gets sick without meat so she made sure to get him that.
That was years ago. She stopped, and Figsy died.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Although I felt awful for him when he was falsely accused of sexual assault last year, I used to not like Joe Best because he acted like Eisel was bullying him when he gave him some somewhat reasonable criticism (saying that the vegan community isn't going to be receptive to someone who is transitioning and eats dairy products from time to time...which is true. I mean we all slip up but to expect respect from the RT4 community after that is unrealistic). But, I think all and all, he's starting to grow on me. He seems like a stand-up guy. I guess I have some catching up to do with his videos.

Eisel seriously is starting to disappoint me. He was a youtuber I truly admired- one of the first few people who had 45 minute long videos that I actually enjoyed. :(

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:Although I felt awful for him when he was falsely accused of sexual assault last year, I used to not like Joe Best because he acted like Eisel was bullying him when he gave him some somewhat reasonable criticism (saying that the vegan community isn't going to be receptive to someone who is transitioning and eats dairy products from time to time...which is true. I mean we all slip up but to expect respect from the RT4 community after that is unrealistic). But, I think all and all, he's starting to grow on me. He seems like a stand-up guy. I guess I have some catching up to do with his videos.

Eisel seriously is starting to disappoint me. He was a youtuber I truly admired- one of the first few people who had 45 minute long videos that I actually enjoyed. :(
That's exactly where I am, too. Eisel is intelligent - and he knows it, and he knows how gullible people can be. I hold him to a higher standard, for some reason. Durian on the other hand ... well, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer (can I say that? ) but at least he's transparent (if only because he's not smart enough to be anything but transparent). But Eisel ... I don't know. The more I watch, the more my spidey sense tingles y'know? And not in the good way.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Tulips wrote:Unnatural Vegan may be pregnant or hoping to be soon. At the end of her latest What I eat in a Day video she says she is taking a multivitamin (a bottle appears on the screen with Prenatal on it). Of course, she could just be taking it purely as a daily supplement...but she didn't say anything to avert the rumours...there seems to be something every day!
I saw a few people in the comments say she announced that she is on her Patreon feed a while ago.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think you're right about that. Durianrider set the bar so low when I see a video of his that I like, it's a shock. When I see a video that makes me see red, it's pretty much the standard. I set a lower bar for him as well because we all know about his background, and he's probably not entirely stable right now.

However, Eisel is much smarter than durianrider, and at once seemed more mature. Now that he's acting this way is a total let down. I could be wrong, but judging by the likes to dislikes ratio on his videos uploaded to YouTube recently and what Winnie said in the other thread, I think a lot of people are going to move on and find another outlet for their hatred of the RT4 community.

Awww. If it's true I'm sure Unnatural Vegan will be a great mom. I love her.

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

Oh dear God ...

VC is reporting that The Light Twins have called out Graveyard Girl. They. Are. Doomed.

Let's watch!

(Clearly, they have absolutely no idea what her minions are capable of ... )

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

lmao I wish The Light Twins well with dealing with the swamp family.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

It's very telling that Eisel never criticizes his #1 fanboy, The Vegan Cheetah, who is one of the dumbest and most drama-hungry vegans on Youtube.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

:?

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

Winnie wrote:Image

:?

Is he deliberately trying to come across as a sociopath? I mean ... he does realize that, right?

<crickets chirping>

robin21
Learner
Learner

Post by robin21 »

Have you guys seen Julia Boer's videos? That girl really does come across as brainwashed, she eats 4000 calories (or more) of white rice with sugar and jam and she believes it will help her lose weight - because that's what Freelee and Durianrider told her...I swear if they told her that drinking poison is good...she would do it. Someone asked this on her tumblr -
"So your mom & dad were completely fine with you - a teenager traveling alone to a [relatively] remote city in Thailand for 2 months to hang out with people you met online? They really didn't have any concerns whatsoever? I don't mean to be rude (I'm sorry) but are they very naive about dangers in the world(especially for a young girl) or do they just not care? I mean... I don't even know you and I'm a little worrried. Just be careful, alright? "
Her answer -"no they have no concerns .. they trust me"
Completely missing the point, it's not that her parents shouldn't trust her, it's that they shouldn't trust the world. It sounds really crazy to me her parents would allow her to do that.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”