wreckognition
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Simming Community

Post by wreckognition »

phantomess wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:29 am
I know y'all have probably harked on Deligracy a lot, but no one talks about her sister (that I've seen), Olivia, aka Sisligracy. I used to be a huge fan of Deli and watch her live streams constantly. However, when she started incorporating her sister into them, I couldn't do it anymore. Her voice is annoying and I'd find that she only liked to talk about and draw attention to herself.

Recently (like a year ago), Olivia got her own channel and has been doing simming stuff too. However, I find that she's riding on the coattails of Deli and trying to glean success from the same types of videos/business, but is failing miserably. Idk what the point of this post was, lol. She just annoys me and I was wondering if anyone felt the same.
I don't like her sister either, especially the whole "hiding her face" thing. She makes such a big deal out of it. She finally changed her YT icon to a picture of herself but she still doesn't show her face on camera and if she's filming herself, she'll purposely do it in a way that cuts off at her neck. It's weird.

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Post by my_gripes »

completely agree about deli's sister. she definitely seems to be riding deli's coattails, and the face thing is weird. on top of all that, i just find her incredibly boring. i've stopped watching deligracy altogether though. her crowd is quite young for me, and she panders to them way too much, imo. i haven't been interested in her LP's, she doesn't build as much as she used to (from what i've seen), and i'm simply not interested in her non-sims content. she's also annoyingly dense about anything relating to social issues.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

my_gripes wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:24 pm
completely agree about deli's sister. she definitely seems to be riding deli's coattails, and the face thing is weird. on top of all that, i just find her incredibly boring. i've stopped watching deligracy altogether though. her crowd is quite young for me, and she panders to them way too much, imo. i haven't been interested in her LP's, she doesn't build as much as she used to (from what i've seen), and i'm simply not interested in her non-sims content. she's also annoyingly dense about anything relating to social issues.
I find her to be annoyingly dense about most things :roll: But especially the social issues thing - I couldn't believe when she used the word "tranny" in the title of that one Hampton Falls video. There's no way Australia is that backwards or far behind to justify her being so ignorant about such a thing!

Post by Guest »

phantomess wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:29 am
I know y'all have probably harked on Deligracy a lot, but no one talks about her sister (that I've seen), Olivia, aka Sisligracy. I used to be a huge fan of Deli and watch her live streams constantly. However, when she started incorporating her sister into them, I couldn't do it anymore. Her voice is annoying and I'd find that she only liked to talk about and draw attention to herself.

Recently (like a year ago), Olivia got her own channel and has been doing simming stuff too. However, I find that she's riding on the coattails of Deli and trying to glean success from the same types of videos/business, but is failing miserably. Idk what the point of this post was, lol. She just annoys me and I was wondering if anyone felt the same.
I joined just to agree with this. I obviously have no problem with her sister having her own channels, but chatting on the phone in every stream that Deli does is too much! If I wanted to hear her or watch her, I'd go follow her videos. I'm watching for Deli's content (which I'm getting tired of). Her sister is definitely too shy to be a streamer and youtuber, so it's completely about the money, she doesn't seem passionate about the Sims.

Also, the other thing that has been annoying me about Deli lately is she is always asking on Twitter, IG, in her streams or videos for ideas of what videos she should film, and then she gets tons of replies and still just does the same old LPs where everyone is rich and having babies to different "daddies", why even ask what your followers want to see if you don't ever do any of the suggestions, it's so lazy!

I think I'm close to unsubbing on YT because I'm clearly not her demographic anymore. I think I've outgrown her or she hasn't grown up.

semivillain
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by semivillain »

Do any of you know the simmer Hatsy? She used to have beautiful and fun builds but she only uploads those kind of sim storyline videos now.
Its a pity because I feel like alot of people watched her because of the amazing builds...
she has mentioned on twitter I think that websites and other youtubers stole her videos but still.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

I know of Hatsy, but I don't watch her. I went to look at her channel since you mentioned her though, and it looks like her storyline videos pull in significantly more views than her builds did, so I can understand why she focuses on those instead of builds.. story videos are not my thing though, so I don't get the appeal even after watching a couple of hers.

Asiayy1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Asiayy1993 »

Am I the only one that thinks pixelade complains wayy too much and always looking for the internet approval like you get sent games for free you got a trip to London sims camp for free why does he complain about everything. And now he wants to make other gaming videos but guess what games he wants to play?? Fortnite and Minecraft but always say he wants to reach an older audience because he’s older but you pick the most popular games amongst younger people not saying that older people don’t play but omg he couldn’t pick other games to play besides what’s going to get him the most views

Asiayy1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Asiayy1993 »

Am I the only one that thinks pixelade complains wayy too much and always looking for the internet approval like you get sent games for free you got a trip to London sims camp for free why does he complain about everything. And now he wants to make other gaming videos but guess what games he wants to play?? Fortnite and Minecraft but always say he wants to reach an older audience because he’s older but you pick the most popular games amongst younger people not saying that older people don’t play but omg he couldn’t pick other games to play besides what’s going to get him the most views

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Post by my_gripes »

i don't know of pixelade, but fortnite most definitely has a young following. it also brings in lots of viewers, which is one of the reasons why i think deligracy started playing it. she's always been more of a casual gamer with sims, dating simulators, and the like, but never something like battle royale or rpg's. she hopped on that bandwgon in the nick of time and gained tons more followers on twitch.

shooksimmer
Learner
Learner

Post by shooksimmer »

Made an account just for this thread. I stopped watching Hatsy awhile ago. I couldn't stand her over the top stories and just how generally overdramatic she was in general. Her stories seem to be as overdramatic as her old stories were. It's a shame since she was a really good builder, but she was just so damn annoying.There was also that fitness channel she made that went absolutely nowhere sooo

yourewhalecome
Learner
Learner

Post by yourewhalecome »

shooksimmer wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:19 pm
Made an account just for this thread. I stopped watching Hatsy awhile ago. I couldn't stand her over the top stories and just how generally overdramatic she was in general. Her stories seem to be as overdramatic as her old stories were. It's a shame since she was a really good builder, but she was just so damn annoying.There was also that fitness channel she made that went absolutely nowhere sooo
I completely agree. I subscribed because I watched lilsimsie and Hatsy seemed like her much more mature older friend where lilsimsie was just annoyingly immature. I loved her builds and even some of her stories, but the ones that have been showing up in my sub box lately seem like stuff I would make up when I was 11. Like this new plastic surgery or whatever video????? Is anyone actually watching and thinking this is quality content?????

shooksimmer
Learner
Learner

Post by shooksimmer »

Also does anyone remember what Hatsyfit used to be her general second channel, she seems to have deleted all her videos on there but she would tell really over dramatic stories about her irl life. There was also some drama with her sister that she talked about on lilsimsies podcast (which is still up), which was really trashy to air her family issues out so publicly.

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain »

shooksimmer wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:46 pm
Also does anyone remember what Hatsyfit used to be her general second channel, she seems to have deleted all her videos on there but she would tell really over dramatic stories about her irl life. There was also some drama with her sister that she talked about on lilsimsies podcast (which is still up), which was really trashy to air her family issues out so publicly.
well, I liked that she was being real and I also really liked her vlogging style videos on her fit account. I feel like she maybe doesnt want to do youtube anymore, just sad to see such a talented builder not doing what they love for her subscribers.
Its her call I guess. I always liked her the most out of lilsimsie and steffosims. The only other simtuber I watch is theenglishsimmer, who I love!

yeahannie
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahannie »

I’ll never understand how these sim youtubers constantly complain about being bored with the sims 4 but refuse to play anything BUT the sims 4. Just play a previous game from the franchise or something different. It’ll help them get a more diverse audience some of them claim they want.

There’s a difference if they’re just giving criticism about the overall game but most of the time it’s just them being bored with their own content.

Post by Guest »

yeahannie wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:04 am
I’ll never understand how these sim youtubers constantly complain about being bored with the sims 4 but refuse to play anything BUT the sims 4. Just play a previous game from the franchise or something different. It’ll help them get a more diverse audience some of them claim they want.

There’s a difference if they’re just giving criticism about the overall game but most of the time it’s just them being bored with their own content.
I'm so happy I found this place. I have a lot of complaints, but you're right.

This is why they get bored and it's their fault. Firstly, a lot of these people make channels that are about the fucking sims or they make channels were they play sims and then they become known for it.

Most of these people either don't like Sims 4 and thought it'd get better, or they like Sims 4 and get tired of it because it's become a job. We or I play sims for fun. I don't play it for views, for money, for a side job or main job. These people do. They have a lot of pressure on their selves and I'm sure anyone would get sick of playing Sims if they had to play it for a living.

but thats there fault for making Sims channels. Alot of them complain about Sims 4 yet, they make back the money they spent or sometimes make three times as much of a sims dlc, in a few videos. Sometimes they get shit for free and Sims 4 is only making them money.

I have ALOT of issues with sims 4. However, I have a issue with people like Carmen King, making a video about how "Sims 4 sucks" and then shitting on the games and devs constantly, meanwhile, how many videos has she made on a game that "Sucks?" even with mods? Even AFTER she said the game sucks, she's still playing it.

Sims 4 has done nothing but good for her.

Alot of Sims youtubers hate Sims 4, and talk about the past game (instead of playing them) and make so much money and content off of Sims 4. I have no issue with criticism. I have a issue with the hate these people have when it's common sense why they grow to hate Sims 4 and it is because it got boring to them because it's not doing what they want, AND they play it for a living. They play more sims and spend more times with sims then most people.

but none of them will say that. They'll blame the game, instead of looking at themselves. Anyone who has to put out entertaining content of the same game, edit it, pretend like it's fun after YEARS of doing so will get burnt out.

I just get so sick of these youtubers like Carmen and Lil Simsie, constantly complaining about the game, if you aren't having fun, don't play it. It's not our faults you're channel is based upon Sims 4 or Sims 4 gameplay is your biggest views.

And for the record, I do have issues with Sims 4. I'm just starting to see this trend of people who play a ton of Sims for views, and spend a bunch of time under different circumstances then the normal Sims player.

We all aren't playing Sims 4 to entertain people. We play for fun, they play for views and money. Sometimes over years. Sims 4 is not a perfect game, but even when I play for to long, I get tired of it.
I'd imagine you'd get tired of anything you play hours of and use for views & money. There's nothing wrong with that. I actually agree with alot of the criticisms of sims 4.

Post by Guest »

Also how do yall feel about lilsimsie going nuts about that house?

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Lmao what? I stopped watching Kayla a long time ago. What video does she go nuts in?

Post by Guest »

popscene wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:08 pm
frothy_rapscallion wrote:Has anyone watched Carmen King? I tried getting into her recently with the rachet princesses, but the moment she made a comment about Tiana still "being out in the fields" grossed me out too much to continue watching.
i can't stand her!!!! i think she tries so hard to be black?? kinda like a cardi b character but she is actually super white like please stop this
my best description of her is she's a character. I fully believe she thinks being 'black" is being loud, obnoxious, thotty etc.
She also uses gay lingo and I just don't like her. It comes off fake. So fake.

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

I haven't watched kayla/lilsimsie in awhile, she seemed to get too attached or invested into the sims she would make. I'm all for a backstory, but she takes it to another level which is fine but I don't like watching her anymore because it can be too much imo. That and her builds are so predictable and sort of ugly at times so I only check up on her channel every now and then.

I don't mind Vixella's content, but lately she's been doing only alpha cc and it drives me nuts (as a maxis match stan). She also tends to forget about finishing challenges like I'm still waiting for her to finish the Not So Berry Challenge but she's still on the Grey generation since all she's focusing on is the her Get Famous gameplay which I don't really care for at all. She also does play other games but they're so childish for her at this point it's embarrassing.

I recently started watching Aveline and while I don't think she does lps, I really enjoy her speed builds. She doesn't talk in a super fake hyped up voice, and her builds are actually really pretty and does more than one style of builds (unlike kayla). If you've seen her stuff, what do you think?

yeahannie
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahannie »

wreckognition wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:32 pm
Lmao what? I stopped watching Kayla a long time ago. What video does she go nuts in?
She made a “Everything wrong with the Sims 4: Strangerville” and pointed out that they pretty much reused a base game home with some changes. Some of the mansions aren’t well made either but it’s what I expect from the gurus after every other pack. I like that she said something about it because people ARE paying money for the pack and premade homes should be okay looking. But I also don’t think it was that big of a deal to be that stressed over or outraged over.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”