ASMR Channels

Spoilerlurt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ASMR Channels

Post by Spoilerlurt »

I mentioned this chick before, how she’s blowing up somehow, also said she’s going to be featured content creator at vidcon
She sucks ?
Sugar boogerz, this video she said some chick on game of thrones is following her

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Spoilerlurt wrote:I mentioned this chick before, how she’s blowing up somehow, also said she’s going to be featured content creator at vidcon
She sucks ?
Sugar boogerz, this video she said some chick on game of thrones is following her
I thought this was a RP for a ratchet homeless person...until I realized that's how she looks all the time.

Oxytocin_In_Motion
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Oxytocin_In_Motion »

Anyone ever watch Dalton ASMR? His videos are pretty simple and enjoyable and he initially comes off as a very stereotypical American from the South. Never had any misgivings about this fact however recently he revealed that this was actually for the most part just a character he put on. ( Frankly blew my mind to learn this as he did such a good job staying in character for literally every video before this.

ss26512
Learner
Learner

Post by ss26512 »

cherrylaboum wrote:In Tony’s latest video he does an imitation of Latte asmr and it is definitely super racist.

I have no idea if anyone ever calls him out because he deletes comments. He just keeps getting away with that shit.
He's such a bully, and then claims in the comments it's all just fun and just jokes. Did you see his imitation of Ilse? He put a filter on to make his forehead look bigger. That's straight up just bullying...

katiebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebitch »

Yo what the fuck ?! I just stumbled across SAS-ASMR. She gets millions of views in days and I have never heard of her, or heard any other big ASMRtist acknowledge her. The fuck ?! She has almost a million for just eating vids?

fuckkkkkk this bitch is eating deep fried frogs!!!!!! 0__0

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

katiebitch wrote:Yo what the fuck ?! I just stumbled across SAS-ASMR. She gets millions of views in days and I have never heard of her, or heard any other big ASMRtist acknowledge her. The fuck ?! She has almost a million for just eating vids?

Makes me wonder if she buys views.

honeybun
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybun »

katiebitch wrote:Yo what the fuck ?! I just stumbled across SAS-ASMR. She gets millions of views in days and I have never heard of her, or heard any other big ASMRtist acknowledge her. The fuck ?! She has almost a million for just eating vids?

Omg yes I'm almost positive this was the girl eating the raw honeycomb that still had little bees crawling about it. She just squished it and kept chomping I was traumatized!

Ashleylud1980
Talker
Talker

Post by Ashleylud1980 »

Did anyone else notice that ASMR Darling used to post regularly (super lazy, but consistent), then she hit 1Mill subs & got sponsored by Lush and after that she stopped trying. It’s like she was just hanging in there to get the 1 million subs and then she stopped even pretending to care. Totally fell off, hardly ever posts & when she does it’s the worst it’s ever been. 0 originality or effort. A lot of you called it!

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

SAS's video for 1 mil subscribers . . . RIP live octopus. :(

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

Wat wrote:SAS's video for 1 mil subscribers . . . RIP live octopus. :(
WTF?

When she was mentioned here earlier, I had a look at her channel, but didn't watch any videos... I just... No.

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

Even her subscribers are creeped out.

SmatterShark
Learner
Learner

Post by SmatterShark »

Urgh, I had to go and have a look at that octopus video...gross. Why would anyone want to watch that? I

I don't get the whole 'eating sounds' thing, I find it generally unappealing. It's really bizarre to me that there are apparently so many people out there who enjoy listening to that, and watching people eat with their mouths open...

BuzzedHairDontCare
Learner
Learner

Post by BuzzedHairDontCare »

UGH I CANNOT STAND SAS-ASMR. Something about her just seems so fake. She always seems so happy in her videos and comments. It creeps me out. :?

edit: I reported the octopus video for animal abuse. I hope her channel gets shut down. The fuck?
Wat wrote:Even her subscribers are creeped out.
Comments are disabled now. Please tell me someone has screenshots. I wanna see comments blasting her for it.
No one reads my posts, so I'm leaving.

~~deactivated account--

fabulosita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fabulosita »

I started watching korean AMR-ist because unless they put some CCs I don't know what they are saying :)
And my focus is on relaxation, not content. So, it's Dana ASMR, KayaASMR, ppomo (high pitched voice but she seems to be a nice person and has great asmr game videos) and ASMR THOMWHAT for now.
Love Blossom ASMR, she has cute accent and seems like a nice person.

I am not that crazy for ASMRist who share (and overchare_ details about their personal lifes. Like The one Lillium, with her break up drama, then falling in love with Evy (srsly, it was everywhere on her channel) and then- another break up, this time much, much more private. Still pretty awkward.

And I think I might be the only one here, but I love Pelagea, she is so pretty to look at. :love2: Sure, she makes every video er... erotic? But comparing to her friend, she is tame :) I don't know, i like her.
I sensed tension and came as fast as I could!

innernetter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by innernetter »

I'm a huge gentlewhispering fan which I'm mainly just saying to like "take my next comment with a grain of salt" but I've been into ASMR for a while and so looking at the most subscribed asmr people is like... it's what i do i guess i dont really have a reason lol

But I genuinely, genuinely don't understand how ASMR Darling is so popular. She's very pretty, but she isn't like... smoking hot or anything imo. But her content is so... mediocre. It's not like she's doing anything different than anyone else has done before. I actually don't even subscribe to her because her stuff does *not* interest me at all. Is it just me?

As for SAS-ASMR, I don't always like her stuff it doesn't give me tingles or anything but I understand why she got so famous. It's a way for people to get obsessed over mukbangs and get past the lack of content due to demonetization and it's unique. I honestly don't know if it'll last forever though, it just kind of seems like another fad like the slime fad which seems to be dying. That live octopus one... I don't know about that. I try not to judge how other cultures eat because like... do what you need to survive. I'm just surprised she put that on the internet because at that point you're just ASKING for hate. Idk

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Is this thread getting too long? Mods?
Anyway anyone notice there's an influx in kids/pre teens trying to have asmr channels? Anyone annoyed by it?

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

Justalkin wrote:Is this thread getting too long? Mods?
Anyway anyone notice there's an influx in kids/pre teens trying to have asmr channels? Anyone annoyed by it?
I don’t even know how these kids are allowed on Youtube. Child predators and creeps could definitely take advantage imo. Also, I don’t want to listen to an 11 year old whisper in my ear lmao

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Justalkin wrote:Is this thread getting too long? Mods?
It’s cute, but it makes me nervous. There are so many creeps and weirdos out there. I follow one young girl (her name escapes me) that wears a hijab and she’s already getting strange and offensive comments. I don’t think kids should be exposed to how mean the internet can be, especially when it’s aimed at them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BuzzedHairDontCare
Learner
Learner

Post by BuzzedHairDontCare »

On the topic of kid asmr: Yeah, no. It's creepy. I don't want a kid whispering in my ear, especially since it took me FOREVER to separate any sexual feelings from asmr in general. Whispering used to be highly sexual for me, and still kind of is depending on who I'm listening to.

I don't watch asmr for kids or by kids. It's just weird to me.
No one reads my posts, so I'm leaving.

~~deactivated account--

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Same for me I don't watch kids or preetens doing asmr. I know ocean asmr but I couldn't watch her videos but she's doing great. Predators are out there and they shouldn't be exposed this way. Gibi , asmr darling and asmr glow gets a lot of sexual comments and they are older than them so i wouldn't feel comfortable with this kids reading those awful comments. Her parents shouldn't allowed it

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”