CLOSED - Subforum Organization Poll

Rename to a general Charles and Friends?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Yes
18%
No
31%
Yes and Add Alli Speed
51%

Total votes: 88

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Poll for subforum

Post by handmadedolly »

Unrealted, but can we have some sort of an option that if we foe'd someone we can't see their posts when they get quoted? I made a clear decision not to acknowledge a certain "member" here, and it's being interrupted by people quoting them, forcing me to read through when I don't necessarily want to.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

nothingwrong wrote:Unrealted, but can we have some sort of an option that if we foe'd someone we can't see their posts when they get quoted? I made a clear decision not to acknowledge a certain "member" here, and it's being interrupted by people quoting them, forcing me to read through when I don't necessarily want to.
I can ask Morgan about that. But i'm not entirely sure.

----

BTW - Finished the merging. So Alli is at the top above the announcements to click through to her section w/ datev.
Charles and WTK are below announcements.

I think I got everyone? At least I hope I did, if I missed anyone, just PM me or post the thread here and I'll move the topics.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I mean, that rule is already in motion for the Gurus (not sure how many parts, I think Essiebutton got moved after we finished her 4th part), so why shouldn't it apply for the YT-personalities as well? Seems like a good general rule of thumb, because it means the person has enough gossip going on, so they "deserve" their own section. I'm not saying do it now, it was a suggestion for the future that should be awarded all the YT-personalities, imo..

Also, I don't mean to cause a fight or anything but the people calling "us" (I put it in quotations because it's not everyone) "Allistans" or a cult need to shut the front door. I'm pretty sure everyone who "stans" for Alli is aware of her faults: Yes she drinks, yes she swears like a sailor, no she's not consistent with uploading - so she's not perfect, but the things she has done over the last few months do not deserve any critisism imo. She has not gone on a rampage where she called her ex-husband trashy, she has recieved more hate than some Yters could never even imagine.
Why is it ok for you guys to adore Charles, but not for us to call Alli a "queen"? Seriously.....

ETA: I wish when we click "Alli Speed/Charles Trippy & Related" it wouldn't show us all the thread about Charles and his friends. He should be in a subforum like Alli, imo. Makes it less clutered as well.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

WiiKristina wrote: Also, I don't mean to cause a fight or anything but the people calling "us" (I put it in quotations because it's not everyone) "Allistans" or a cult need to shut the front door. I'm pretty sure everyone who "stans" for Alli is aware of her faults: Yes she drinks, yes she swears like a sailor, no she's not consistent with uploading - so she's not perfect, but the things she has done over the last few months do not deserve any critisism imo. She has not gone on a rampage where she called her ex-husband trashy, she has recieved more hate than some Yters could never even imagine.
Why is it ok for you guys to adore Charles, but not for us to call Alli a "queen"? Seriously....
Thank you for saying what I thought politely. Because frankly, I was just gonna say "If you're going to call us Allistan, fuck you." Certain person has been licking Char's asshole for so long I can see brown smears around their mouth, but we're at fault for admiring a respectable woman? Yeah alright.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I usually don't reply to you, Erik, but I will now, and I won't quote your posts so those that have foed you won't have to see it :)
Anyway, the thing is that Charles' minions/stans are blind to any of his faults. They stand by him no matter what he does or says, which is different for me and many other "Allistans". I literally just criticized her in my post. If she ever did something horrible, like call Charles trash, I would criticize her for that.

"The Allistan Nation" realizes her faults, but that isn't true for many of Charles' minions.

Rez
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rez »

I'm very new to GG, but imho, sub-forumming Alli / -Datev- (hmm, swore I saw a Datev thread. anyway) / Travis / Danny / etc. under CTFxC... that'd be a kick in the teeth, if I were them. They're associated, in various ways, but shouldn't be lumped into the same sub.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I ask again: Is it possible to stick the Charles thread in a subforum, like what Alli currently has? I think the index looks cluttered.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Doing that now, I didn't like how Alli was at the top then announcements, then the clutter at the bottom. So the band stuff will be down. For now. I may make a "WTK & ETC" category.

Doing categories for the subforums is more difficult that I thought :p

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Sounds great, thanks!

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Ok, I hope no one is confused.

I think i'm finally pleased with the CTFxC section.

locking this thread BTW

Return to “Charles Trippy & Associated”