Shay “new year, same problems” Carl pt.43

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Shay “new year, same problems” Carl pt.43

Post by space_cadet »

Rhea85 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:07 pm
Now she is at a indoor concert while her sister Calli is playing on stage. You can hear a lot of people in the background.

Wow. It’s amazing how people in other states are just living normal lives and here in California we are still under strict restrictions
It's like that here in FL too. Everything is "open," so tourists/snowbirds/local crazies seem to think the state is COVID-free. It's not. Just today the testing percentage here was 14.46% positive. Mask wearing has really gone down recently -- even in stores where it's still required. It's frustrating because so few people are vaccinated. Do people think just because there is a vaccine (which 99% of people haven't had yet) means it's fine to return to normal? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It is so strange how certain states have done the least possible to protect people and spread awareness. Idaho and Florida are probably the two worst. Shockingly, even Utah has a statewide mask mandate!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

space_cadet wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:
Now she is at a indoor concert while her sister Calli is playing on stage. You can hear a lot of people in the background.

Wow. It’s amazing how people in other states are just living normal lives and here in California we are still under strict restrictions
It's like that here in FL too. Everything is "open," so tourists/snowbirds/local crazies seem to think the state is COVID-free. It's not. Just today the testing percentage here was 14.46% positive. Mask wearing has really gone down recently -- even in stores where it's still required. It's frustrating because so few people are vaccinated. Do people think just because there is a vaccine (which 99% of people haven't had yet) means it's fine to return to normal? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It is so strange how certain states have done the least possible to protect people and spread awareness. Idaho and Florida are probably the two worst. Shockingly, even Utah has a statewide mask mandate!
There’s also so much false propaganda claiming that Florida has less COVID cases than California which is the most restricted state. I wonder if the Butlers will get vaccinated.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Rhea85 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:17 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:

There’s also so much false propaganda claiming that Florida has less COVID cases than California which is the most restricted state. I wonder if the Butlers will get vaccinated.
I would not be surprised if Shay pulled some strings (and paid $$$$$) to get people in his family to the front of the line. It seems like it's happening more frequently. Places like rural Idaho also tend to look the other way when it comes to following the law.

Suzan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Suzan »

Have you all seen the discussion under her post on Instagram? People are calling her out for travelling and meeting with her sisters, not even 2 weeks after her positive covidtest. Love it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I saw her edit telling people to F off and she'll do what she wants basically and now the post is gone lmao.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Too bad she deleted it. Almost all of the reactions where negative. And instead of doing something with it (like saying sorry or something) she and her sister Callie where reacting very passive agressivly. No 'sweet Colette' in sight haha :')

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Why does she choose to share her life publicly and get mad when people call her out. She disabled the comments on this post.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

^^^^^ I highly doubt they took ANY real precautions. I'm guessing they only masked up for photos. Interesting they are in Park City. That's where they'd usually have the Sundance Film Festival over the last week or so ... but it was held virtually instead because of COVD!!!!! They are so dumb. They Butlers just continue to ignore all the precautions and do what they want. They don't care who they spread it to.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I thought Callie was smarter than the rest and pulled away from all the brainwashed stupidity. I guess she still has that mindset. Sad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

thehashslasher
Learner
Learner

Post by thehashslasher »

Had to re-edit the post as my ig username was showing lol

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

surprised callie is just like the rest of them. shouldn't be surprised but here i am.

cloud13
Learner
Learner

Post by cloud13 »

thehashslasher wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:30 pm

Had to re-edit the post as my ig username was showing lol
So she just admitted she's still "sick". Good one lol.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Collette's recent video . I thought it was going to be about her being sick and say sorry or she messed up. But no. It was just more of "there's lots of things you have no control over and that's ok". Healing and etc. Like she doesn't understand why people are mad? Of course the comments are off. I swear their lack of brain cells there are so weird. Yes people have died Colette! Just because you had mild symptoms doesn't mean you can spread it!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I guess this is where I stop liking Callie.

If she's sick she should STAY HOME, if she is recovering she should STAY HOME. You couldn't postpone your sister visit by a few months when one of you actually HAD covid? AFAIK at least 4 of them are either unemployed (Colette) or work for themselves at least part time (Callie, Sadie and Candice) and would likely have flexible schedules.

Maiiisie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maiiisie »

Have we discussed this yet?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Why does covid collete have to share every detail if she doesn’t want to get a backlash from her mostly liberal viewers. If I had covid and wanted to be an asshole by vacationing while I’m still sick. I would keep it offline.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Jeeeez, this family needs to stay offline if they want to be TOXIC. They really are the toxic people online. I'm ashamed I used to think they were a good family...they are just fake and freaks and assholes.

Callie said Colette was still sick? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So is she trying to spread it? These people are so warped. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Yeah I deeply regret the hours upon hours I spent watching their vlogs...

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Lol Colette keeps posting pics of Gavin with no masks and the comments are going off on them. They really live in an alternate universe where they bypass all rules.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Shay must have done something to Trisha paytas. She constantly brings him up when she’s discussing scumbag men on YouTube. She’s ranting about how terrible David Dobrik treated her and she mentions how she sees pricks like David, Shay, and others come and go. Time stamp: 13:22

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”