Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Boymomma123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by Boymomma123 »

I appreciate that Carlie is trying to do some good in her community by raising money for these families. However I cannot believe how surprised she is that many of them were asking for simple gifts and practical things like socks and toiletries. She was just amazed at how "blessed" she is compared to others. It just seemed like she had no idea of the struggles many families face. Does she really think the majority of her followers are without struggles? Most of us work 40+hour weeks just to afford the basics. Yet she has no remorse the other 11 months of the year pushing her predatory pyramid scheme on her followers. Ignoring the fact that most women who join those schemes make no money.

Despite what she claims I do think she does it partly for the pat on the back from her rabid followers.

I don't know I may be overreacting but her fake crying just bothers me. Do good without plastering it all over social media.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Boymomma123 wrote:I appreciate that Carlie is trying to do some good in her community by raising money for these families. However I cannot believe how surprised she is that many of them were asking for simple gifts and practical things like socks and toiletries. She was just amazed at how "blessed" she is compared to others. It just seemed like she had no idea of the struggles many families face. Does she really think the majority of her followers are without struggles? Most of us work 40+hour weeks just to afford the basics. Yet she has no remorse the other 11 months of the year pushing her predatory pyramid scheme on her followers. Ignoring the fact that most women who join those schemes make no money.

Despite what she claims I do think she does it partly for the pat on the back from her rabid followers.

I don't know I may be overreacting but her fake crying just bothers me. Do good without plastering it all over social media.

Everything she does is for social media recognition. I am sure she is aware of the struggles some families are going through but she’s a typical republican who believes that everyone should “pull yourself up by the bootstraps”. Jackson is 10x worse than her. When COVID lockdown hit in April he took advantage of that by promoting his financial firm and giving unsolicited financial advice. Telling people who lost their jobs to tap into their emergency savings fund. The average American lives paycheck to paycheck and doesn’t have any leftover money to save. He is so out of touch.

I wonder if they will take their annual Hawaii trip in January. I heard that you have to show proof that you got the COVID vaccine before you step on the island.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So Jackson is the only one continuously wearing a mask. In the first picture, I thought Cooper was Gavin. Even Brock looks to be chunking up a little. The Butler genes are not kind to the men in that family. And look at the giant, sugar filled slushie Elliott has! No wonder those boys are obese. They are addicted to sugar at an early age. Carlie talked about giving Elliott candy when he was teething because Trolltard recommended it.
Carlie actually let someone else hold Lenny? Maybe she's getting bored with the little princess...Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:So Jackson is the only one continuously wearing a mask. In the first picture, I thought Cooper was Gavin. Even Brock looks to be chunking up a little. The Butler genes are not kind to the men in that family. And look at the giant, sugar filled slushie Elliott has! No wonder those boys are obese. They are addicted to sugar at an early age. Carlie talked about giving Elliott candy when he was teething because Trolltard recommended it.
Carlie actually let someone else hold Lenny? Maybe she's getting bored with the little princess...Image

You missed out on the drama. Trolltard forced all of her kids and grandkids at her house last Sunday. Kayli uploaded a vlog and got heavily criticized for attending a huge family gathering indoors when so many countries are in a lockdown. Kayli ended up taking the video down and apologized.

All the grandkids are chunks. You can tell they are consuming too much sodium and sugar from how bloated their faces are. Image

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Oh, I saw the drama in Casey's thread. Trolltard is just awful.
Avia is really turning into a beauty. What is that face Daxton is making? He seems to be unable to smile for a picture. He always looks like he's screaming.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Does Carlie have Lenny in pleather leggings?
I hope she turns into a "tomboy" although I hate that term, as if there is something wrong with a girl who doesn't like pink and would rather play on the field than be a cheerleader. It would serve Carlie right for her favoritism and gushing about how Lenny "completed" her.

wolves1234
Learner
Learner

Post by wolves1234 »

I may be super late to the party but....where are the dogs?!?! I don't normally pay attention to Carlie and her MLM boss babe life, but I looked at her insta today and there is no sign of the dogs anymore.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

The scam artist is asking her sheep to “invest” $20.21 for her fake Woven clothing store which only has 4000 followers p.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

wolves1234 wrote:I may be super late to the party but....where are the dogs?!?! I don't normally pay attention to Carlie and her MLM boss babe life, but I looked at her insta today and there is no sign of the dogs anymore.
They're banned to the backyard. She also has a cat now "who acts like a dog so she's perfect".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Her IG story about the house projects at the end she puts the camera on Jackson thanking him for his hard work and he's sitting on his phone. Doesn't even look up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Her IG story about the house projects Imageat the end she puts the camera on Jackson thanking him for his hard work and he's sitting on his phone. Doesn't even look up.

Lol she had to call her friend to install a new light fixture.

Idaho home construction is bad. This is the second time she has had issues with her home. First her basement kept flooding because they didn’t properly seal the the foundation of the home and now her laundry room pipes were incorrectly installed and they have to redo it.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Carlie says that she doesn’t have an opinion about the inauguration because she’s not a politician. She will be praying however!! Ha! That’s her way of saying that she’s scared because her precious trump didn’t win and fulfill his racist agenda. Jackson tweeted that he isn’t watching the inauguration because MMA is on. What a bunch of sore losers.

Trolltard is also trying to act like she doesn’t care by posting that she won’t be rioting or protesting because she’s a true patriot. Lol. She’s too lazy and overweight to walk miles to protest.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

How can you not have an opinion about a history changing event? Does she not give a fuck about first woman vp? Oh right. White privileged religious right wings. Who only care about god and stopping abortions. Jackson is gross. Like nothing he says or does is appealing. I thought he had a more level head than the butlers in the beginning. Should have known better. I bet their marriage sucks.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

Rhea85 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 pm
Carlie says that she doesn’t have an opinion about the inauguration because she’s not a politician. She will be praying however!! Ha! That’s her way of saying that she’s scared because her precious trump didn’t win and fulfill his racist agenda. Jackson tweeted that he isn’t watching the inauguration because MMA is on. What a bunch of sore losers.

Trolltard is also trying to act like she doesn’t care by posting that she won’t be rioting or protesting because she’s a true patriot. Lol. She’s too lazy and overweight to walk miles to protest.
I'm not saying all of the Butlers are racist (Laurie and Carl certainly are), but there is no doubt Carlie and Jackson, like many conservative-leaning folks, are uncomfortable with the prospect of people of color getting equitable treatment in this country, which is absolutely disgusting.

Boymomma123
Learner
Learner

Post by Boymomma123 »

I think she is just too afraid to ruffle any feathers with her followers on both sides. She cares too much about being liked and keeping her influencer status. She is afraid of being canceled by either side.

She thinks she is just being neutral and keeping peace. Instead she is just another rich white woman who doesn't want to rock the boat. Her life will be the same as it was yesterday so she just doesn't care.

I don't understand why she is silent though because it's not like we can't already tell who she voted for.

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

Carlie not making any sort of statement is actually making a huge statement as to how she really feels about it. When she said she will just pray for everyone I took it as she will pray for everyone after this what she feels is an awful political change. She just can’t handle that her horrid Trump lost and she probably believes the country will now fall apart.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

leggy wrote:Carlie not making any sort of statement is actually making a huge statement as to how she really feels about it. When she said she will just pray for everyone I took it as she will pray for everyone after this what she feels is an awful political change. She just can’t handle that her horrid Trump lost and she probably believes the country will now fall apart.
Where is all of her girl power, girl boss and boss babe quotes? We now have a female VP with a history of being a tough prosecutor and senator. Does boss babe only apply to tall skinny blondes who sell press on nails and cheaply made clothes in China. Ugh she’s so fake. She’s using the word “inclusive” to sell her new online boutique but all I see is her own family members modeling the clothes. You can’t just throw the word “inclusive and diversity” around without representation.

Lol remember when trolltard was posting on Ivanka Trump instragram page asking her to collaborate with her daughter.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by Rhea85 »

I am glad she finally realized her implants make her look top heavy. I am surprised she hasn’t fixed them yet.Image

Why don’t they do early testing with him to better understand his needs. Kayli has been ignoring winstons speech for years and I have a feeling Elliot will not receive the proper resources. Also being a genius is linked to Autism. Does she think people on the spectrum are dumb?

Sure Jan. Carlie will freak out if Lenny turns into a tomboy who plays basketball and his gender fluid. Image

Wow she really hated Sharzad and Angel. Makes sense. She has never been friends with people of color. Image

Isn’t she always complaining about going to cooper’s baseball games. Soon she will be complaining about going to Elliot’s science projects. She’s too dumb and too girly to care about other things Image

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

A "litetal genius"?
Well, if that's true, we know he didn't get it from her side of the family.
And it's an obnoxious question. Poor guy already has his life plastered all over the internet. Now he's got people speculating on whether or not he is autistic. I know that the person didn't mean any harm-- they have a brother on the spectrum after all. But Elliott didn't choose this life. Speculation on whether or not he's neurotypical shouldn't be added to the crap he's going to see when he is old enough to see what his mom posts.
And if her implants bug her so much, why doesn't she have them removed? She always pretends that she has money to burn, so why not? She has had them for a while, and you are supposed to either replace or remove them. And if she was a "C or D cup" all through high school (which I also don't buy-- I have seen pictures from before she got them) why get them in the first place? She forgets that there are "litetal" hours of her on the internet.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

What is it with these people and using the word "tender" to describe small children? Ellie Mecham uses that word to describe her sons too. They're not steaks, ffs.
And I re-read her reasoning for why Elliott isn't autistic. "He's a litetal genius. He's tender and pays attention to details. We think he has a photographic memory".
How are any of those mutually exclusive with autism? She is SO ignorant. Autism is a spectrum. And attention to detail could absolutely be a sign of Elliott being on the spectrum.
I half expect her to say "He can't be autistic. We didn't vaccinate him" Like Ruby from 8 Passengers saying that her son couldn't be on the spectrum because he carried on a conversation with the guys who were working on her lawn.
And people look up to these women! Glorifying mediocrity. Same with Shay.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”