Colette, Where Art Thou?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by Rhea85 »

space_cadet wrote:Oh, WOW! I am sure Carlie is totally fuming with jealousy. What a strange turn of events. From working for Shay to working for Steve?? I would LOVE to hear what they say about the Butlers in private!! That's some good gossip!!! They both escaped Pocatello as fast as they could.
A nice upgrade too. At least Steve is eye candy and won’t be creepy around her.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I wonder if Steve and Danna planned this to get back at the Butlers??? Obviously, Danna could work for Steve and not be in his vlogs. I think Steve including her and talking so much about her was a big FU to the Butler family (at least Carlie and Shay).

I'm glad Danna found a job—and one that will potentially help her channel. She seemed so traumatized by Shay when she did her moving video.

In the end, I think Danna's in a WAY better position now. Especially being away from toxic Shay and family. It's just so CRAZY how it all went to crap. She was on TMV with Carlie and co. right before they ended it. I just went back to look at the date of that TMV and she is SOOOOO much prettier than Carlie. She's more naturally pretty and much more intelligent than Huge Hooter Carlie. I am sure Carlie is beyond upset about this.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I can see why carlie is so insecure with her body. It’s the hooter boobs and the way she dresses that makes her look big.

Liddybet
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Liddybet »

Holy crap in his most recent story it looks like half the closet is empty??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hannahbanana321
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hannahbanana321 »

Shay just posted on his instagram story and half of the closet is completely empty. I think Colette finally had enough!!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by Rhea85 »

Liddybet wrote:Holy crap in his most recent story it looks like half the closet is empty??

Just came here to comment that!!!! This is their master bedroom closet. Do you remember if they shared the closet? Colette definitely moved out because I only see men’s clothing.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Liddybet wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 pm
Holy crap in his most recent story it looks like half the closet is empty??
WOW! It definitely looks that way.

It does look like their master closet, but I also can't remember what Casey/Kayli's old house/closet looked like.

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 »

Yes!! Came here to comment on the empty closet space too. I’m pretty convinced now that him and Colette are done. If so, I’m so proud of Colette!

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 »

I was able to find a video of their closet prior. They most definitely shared one. It was filled to the brim.

Post by Guest »

Hmm it does look like it's their closet. I came to say the same thing... it sure looks half empty. You can see when he walks in the tub in the middle and the doors to each side which is the shower and the w.c. the w.c door is white and the shower is frosted but I guess since then they've made it blue (it looks hideous). Wonder if Colette moved to the guest bedroom in the basement. I don't remember what the bathroom looks like in the old house.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

paperbag wrote: Hmm it does look like it's their closet. I came to say the same thing... it sure looks half empty. You can see when he walks in the tub in the middle and the doors to each side which is the shower and the w.c. the w.c door is white and the shower is frosted but I guess since then they've made it blue (it looks hideous). Wonder if Colette moved to the guest bedroom in the basement. I don't remember what the bathroom looks like in the old house.
I think she moved into the house were his parents were living—before they moved out a few weeks ago. It's actually quite close to where Carlie and Kayli live.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

space_cadet wrote:
paperbag wrote: Hmm it does look like it's their closet. I came to say the same thing... it sure looks half empty. You can see when he walks in the tub in the middle and the doors to each side which is the shower and the w.c. the w.c door is white and the shower is frosted but I guess since then they've made it blue (it looks hideous). Wonder if Colette moved to the guest bedroom in the basement. I don't remember what the bathroom looks like in the old house.
I think she moved into the house were his parents were living—before they moved out a few weeks ago. It's actually quite close to where Carlie and Kayli live.
That's would explain Avia's highschool even more!

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

If Colette did finally leave Shay I am beyond shocked. Good on her!

c_star916
Learner
Learner

Post by c_star916 »

Did anyone listen to Avia’s cover of “I Love You”? I honestly never thought she could sing (even with her music videos- sorry) but wow I was actually impressed! Clearly she has been working hard on music and it’s paying off!

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

Ehh....I didn't love it. Her voice was being overpowered by the Piano, so I couldn't even really hear her that well. She still needs to practice enunciating her words better while singing. I also feel like she's using her "throat" too much when singing. I'm just not a fan. She's still way better than I ever will be ;ol.

Post by Guest »

Though I’ve never felt like she was the best singer ever, (and she could still use some practice) I think this song suited her voice better than the other fast paced songs. Like when she sang “Trouble”. She could have been better, but she could have been worse.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

That would be very sweet of Shays parents if they moved out of their house so Colette could move in and be closer to people that actually care about her

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Ammnesia wrote:That would be very sweet of Shays parents if they moved out of their house so Colette could move in and be closer to people that actually care about her
But it was not their house, it has always been Shay and Colette's house.. I think they HAD to move.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Suzan wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:55 pm
Ammnesia wrote:That would be very sweet of Shays parents if they moved out of their house so Colette could move in and be closer to people that actually care about her
But it was not their house, it has always been Shay and Colette's house.. I think they HAD to move.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
It would also make sense she moved back to that house so Avia could go to the high school she wants to attend and cheer for. Their "compound" is not in the boundary for that high school, but that other house is. This must have been in the works for quite some time because Avia and Brailee tried out for cheer for that high school like two months ago.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Is this Danna the same Danna Richards? I’m assuming it is but I just wanna make sure I have the right person in mind

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”