True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Post by space_cadet »

avastpiratekitty wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:00 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:42 pm
Did Jackson get FIRED from Social Bluebook? He was the CEO. Sounds like it!!!! I'm guessing that's the drama they are talking about. Shay seems to be drifting away from all of his family members for some reason.

Of course, she only made $458 last month...she never POSTS anything!

They seem worried about money.
Well, I think it is fair to assume both of their current "jobs" (the air quotes are more for Carlie's "job") probably do not provide consistent, stable income. In the latest vlog, when Jackson explained his financial advising "Liftoff Planning" business he founded, it seems the amount of money he makes is based upon how many clients he has. Maybe he has still has some clients from when he worked at Carol Holm, but there's no guarantee they will stay with him as their financial advisor forever.

As for Carlie, maybe she does actually make a little money from Red Aspen (as she still has a huge following on Instagram, which is probably where most of her customers come from), but she'll probably get bored of RA like she did with Senegence and move on to another MLMs and the cycle will continue.
I think he quit working for Carol Holm when he became CEO of Social Bluebook for Shay. His bio hasn't even been updated on that site in at least two-three years. It lists Cooper as his only "kid."

It looks like Liftoff Planning's office is where they planned to film TMV before that ended... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Liftoff Planning is definitely a SCAM!

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

OMG...his bio:

JACKSON WOOD
I’ve spent my entire career learning the ins-and-outs of financial planning. In addition to helping people understand their finances, I am a firm believer in providing my clients with the advice and tools they need to save and invest their money wisely and with purpose.

When I’m not meeting with clients, I enjoy spending time with my family, practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, reading, rocking out at a concert, practicing my Spanish and mastering the art of Texas BBQ. A proud Eagle Scout, I also enjoy mentoring youths in the community.

Before launching my career, I studied Economics at Brigham Young University.

He never mentions he DROPPED out of BYU after like a semester. :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a fucking FRAUD!

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Post by LivingInElysium »

Also ... "ins and outs" needs not hyphenation.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Jackson wood real bio:
My college was paid for by my rich grandparents. They also take me and my family on trips every year. I love to help people with financial advise because clearly I'm qualified since I don't have college debt like everyone else. So it's easy for me to tell others what they are doing wrong. With my expertise you too can have rich family pay your way through life.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by baseballmama »

space_cadet wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:54 pm
Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:46 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:42 pm
Did Jackson get FIRED from Social Bluebook? He was the CEO. Sounds like it!!!! I'm guessing that's the drama they are talking about. Shay seems to be drifting away from all of his family members for some reason.

Of course she only made $458 last month...she never POSTS anything!

They seem worried about money.
I wonder how much the Shaytard channel is bringing in these days ...

Post by Guest »

Jackson is actually a genius. You too can go to college for one semester and then bend the truth saying you “studied at x university” knowing people will assume you hold a degree from there in said career. This way you only have to pay a small fraction of the cost of a four year degree, with all of the benefits.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Their new vlog is so boring. I had to skip through the majority of it. They are still trying to convince us that they have a great sex life.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah they had some alone time in the car and they vlog part of it. Seemed like crickets chirping. Snooze fest.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Yeah they had some alone time in the car and they vlog part of it. Seemed like crickets chirping. Snooze fest.
I don’t understand why married couples have to let everyone know that they are getting laid. It’s like,no shit you sleep in the same bed every night.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Is she really fasting or promoting another app?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Didn’t Jackson’s Instagram and twitter bio say “I love my wife”. It looks like he changed it to “co-founder of the wood family”

icp
Talker
Talker

Post by icp »

Rhea85 wrote:Didn’t Jackson’s Instagram and twitter bio say “I love my wife”. It looks like he changed it to “co-founder of the wood family”

Ugh, he’s just so puke-worthy Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Is she really fasting or promoting another app?
Digestive "track"?
She is so dumb. If that's an ad, I hope they get a refund. Tract, Carlie. Digestive tract. If you eat dinner at say, 6 PM, then don't eat until morning, don't you automatically "fast"? I know it's a foreign concept, but not everyone munches out every night in front of the TV. Some of us eat dinner, then stop for the evening.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can't believe how bad her spelling is. And I've noticed she also says things the wrong way too. Like her head she really thought it was track. She thinks it's funny and cute, but it makes her so dumb.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

Rhea85 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:43 pm
Didn’t Jackson’s Instagram and twitter bio say “I love my wife”. It looks like he changed it to “co-founder of the wood family”

His current bio sounds similar to something Shay would come up with for his bio pre-2017.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Now I'm really wondering what happened to his BIG CEO job. I guess Shay fired him or whomever runs SocialBluebook did. Jackson seems like a legit con-artist...and in the financial world that could ruin families' lives. Maybe he lost a lot of Shay's money? Is bitcoin even a thing anymore??? He got a lot of people (and Shay's friends) to invest, but maybe they also lost a ton??

Jackson is just shady AF!

His new company is a scam. Just look at his website. I wonder if it's even legal? I feel bad for the people he's scamming.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I rarely hear anything about Social BlueBalls. Hardly any advertising or anything. I bet it tanked. Whatever Shay touches gets ruined. Jackson is a laughable financial advisor. He's got his sugar mama and his grandparents. Advice from someone who worked hard and got out of debt is what ppl want not some fake loser "YouTuber"

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

"This has been easier than I thought." Pause. "Day 1."
Lol.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Who really needs a financial planner in Idaho? Unless you’re a multi millionaire, do you need someone to help you budget/invest? How does Jackson make his money?

I do believe that social blue balls is a failed investment. These channels are FAILING! No creator out of their mind would join these failed YouTube creators with a huge scandal behind them. The current website:

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”