Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

On Carlie's beauty oriented Instagram it says "Carlie Mary Wood." Do you think she actually changed her name? Doubtful, right? It's probably always been like that, but I had never looked at that page before.

Imboredand
Learner
Learner

Post by Imboredand »

I am sure that she thought she should restrict her diet because she wants a "tiny, little" girl like Layla. Or be "a cute, skinny pregnant friend", remember when she said to Kayli she didn't want her to be pregnant cause she'd be the skinny pregnant friend?
Her jealously of Kayli has always been underlying when the two of them interact but lately it's been pretty obvious when Carlie says things like "Wonder how Kayli got so skinny?" and "Miss fitness over here" all sarcastically. It's sad that she feels like she always has to be the prettiest woman in the room, to me, it makes her come across as ugly and selfish. Risking your child's health so you can feed your skinny is beautiful mentality during pregnancy is dangerous and disgusting.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

JohnnyLawrence wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Why does everything I post, post twice?

I am not doing it on purpose, I promise! I only hit the little icon once!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Do you ever get an error when you post? One time I got an error so I went back and hit submit again, which made me post it twice. So now when I get an error, I check to see it it posted anyway, and it usually has.
No. It just takes a long time. I don't hit the submit button again. It's only on this thread and Shay's.
Sorry for going OT. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues.

mzkxt
Learner
Learner

Post by mzkxt »

Has there been any more talk on her new business venture on “building brands”? Or had it become another business failed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Imboredand wrote:I am sure that she thought she should restrict her diet because she wants a "tiny, little" girl like Layla. Or be "a cute, skinny pregnant friend", remember when she said to Kayli she didn't want her to be pregnant cause she'd be the skinny pregnant friend?
Her jealously of Kayli has always been underlying when the two of them interact but lately it's been pretty obvious when Carlie says things like "Wonder how Kayli got so skinny?" and "Miss fitness over here" all sarcastically. It's sad that she feels like she always has to be the prettiest woman in the room, to me, it makes her come across as ugly and selfish. Risking your child's health so you can feed your skinny is beautiful mentality during pregnancy is dangerous and disgusting.
I was just going to mention this. Ever since kayli started exercising and lost a lot of weight, Carlie has been taking shots at her on the moms view. This is the second time in a row. I am hoping that kayli is not pregnant and continues her health journey while Carlie struggles to get rid of the pregnancy fat. No wonder why Carlie is paranoid about gaining weight. Lol.

However I hope kayli is not taking extremes when it comes to working out. She has mentioned that she has been doing a lot of cardio and is too hard on herself for having a little bit of junk food. There’s no reason for her to restrict her calories, she is not overweight. She can actually have multiple cheat meals throughout the week and focus on building strength rather than just doing 30 minutes of cardio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Post by Rhea85 »

Duplicate

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

[quote="mzkxt"]Has there been any more talk on her new business venture on “building brands”? Or had it become another business failed?

Nope. Typical butler. They start something and completely abandon it.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

I"m glad someone here pointed out her comment on "only gained 25 lbs and I"m super proud of myself."

Carlie, FYI - Gaining weight while pregnant = baby is getting bigger = baby's healthy and nourished.

Of all three of them, I"ll give Coleltte this...she never seemed stuck on appearance or weight as much as Kayli and Carlie are. and if she does lose weight, she truly does it in a healthy way. I haven't seen her go to any extremes.

Carlie, who was apparently a fitness coach, eats crap and junk food and drinks diet soda and then probably eats nothing the week after to "make up for it" and thinks that's a good way to lose weight. That's all she's concerned about...weight. If she were truly concerned about her health, she would make a lifestyle change. Maybe less red meat. Maybe less fries and snow cones and sugar and suckers, and more fruits and vegetables. Lasting change happens slowly. Extreme change can happen fast, but goes away fast too.

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

To be fair, it's healthy to gain between 25-35lbs when pregnant if you start out at a healthy weight (which I think Carlie was). Most people in the US start out overweight and gain more "eating for two" lol.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

I think Carlie's was under weight before pregnancy, and should have gained more.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

In Carlie's instagram story she said "steal of a deal" but it sounded like "still of a dill."

She also had Elliot's hair in like a bun, but because it's so thin and his hairline is so high up, it looked like Mario Batali's.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

I don't know if it's an Idaho accent or what ... but I've also noticed it with some Youtubers from California. There's definitely a laziness with the enunciation. ALL the Butlers speak like that and it bugs me even though it's not their fault if it's a regional accent.

LOL at the Batali bun on E. Not the most flattering person to be associated with these days.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I bet when baby girl finally comes out with blonde hair and 20/20 vision, she will finally cut Elliot’s hair and increase his daycare hours. He’s just a full in. She hates boys so much that she can’t even fathom the thought of taking her son to a salon and getting a short haircut. She would rather just brush the hair out of lazy eye instead. She mentioned on the moms view that she still has weird thoughts about the baby coming out as a boy.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

I bet when baby girl is born, if she even looks at a sucker Carlie WILL slap it out of her hand. That poor baby is going to be on diets by the time she's 5 and have a whole mess of issues.

Or hopefully she'll act against it and want to get into weight lifting and softball, good food and fun, and want to go to college.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Dark hair is dominant gene isn't it? I'll be surprised if she has blonde hair. On her IG post all about having a baby girl. It makes me sad. She just envisions this princess whose into all the things she is. What if she's a tomboy, or heaven forbid a lesbian. She acts like she didn't get much out of having boys and this girl is sooo special and different. So sad and pathetic.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I’m calling BS on this paragraph! I can’t imagine her allowing her daughter to do anything else besides cheer. Look at how they are shaping cooper to be an athlete like his dad. I can’t imagine them allowing cooper to be emo/goth or join the chess or mathematics club. That boy will be forced to be a jock just like Christian. He has mentioned in the past that he doesn’t care for football but his dad wants him to be an all star professional athlete. Carlie still is emotionally stunted and has not moved past her high school mentality. She still views herself as a popular cheerleader and looks down upon anyone who isn’t. How does she except her daughter to mature mentally if Carlie still has not at age 31.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Image

I’m calling BS on this paragraph! I can’t imagine her allowing her daughter to do anything else besides cheer. Look at how they are shaping cooper to be an athlete like his dad. I can’t imagine them allowing cooper to be emo/goth or join the chess or mathematics club. That boy will be forced to be a jock just like Christian. He has mentioned in the past that he doesn’t care for football but his dad wants him to be an all star professional athlete. Carlie still is emotionally stunted and has not moved past her high school mentality. She still views herself as a popular cheerleader and looks down upon anyone who isn’t. How does she except her daughter to mature mentally if Carlie still has not at age 31.
And that bit about "I hope I can lead by example". Please. She thinks she peaked at 17, and the only other worthwhile moment in her life was marrying Jackson. Her example is a pathologically bad self image, based entirely on looks.
And that girl is not likely to be a blonde. Blue eyes, probably. Blonde? Nope.
Think Carlie is going to die it like JoJo Siwa's mom did?
If that girl is a "tomboy" or anything other than a pink princess, she is going to be pushed into that mold. God help her if she is trans or even just not into cheer and dance.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Image

And that bit about "I hope I can lead by example". Please. She thinks she peaked at 17, and the only other worthwhile moment in her life was marrying Jackson. Her example is a pathologically bad self image, based entirely on looks.
And that girl is not likely to be a blonde. Blue eyes, probably. Blonde? Nope.
Think Carlie is going to die it like JoJo Siwa's mom did?
If that girl is a "tomboy" or anything other than a pink princess, she is going to be pushed into that mold. God help her if she is trans or even just not into cheer and dance.

mzkxt
Learner
Learner

Post by mzkxt »

Her video was up and now it’s down. I watched it didn’t see anything wrong with it...anyone catch anything???

yoashleydawn
Learner
Learner

Post by yoashleydawn »

She’s so set on a girl... what if the girl is like Angelina and brads daughter Shiloh aka John?

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”