Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Liddybet
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Post by Liddybet »

Imboredand wrote:Wow. anyone see the lip injections on the her recent Instagram post in the car wash? Listen, I understand insecurities and wanting to look your best but she takes it to extremes too often. The mentality placed on these Mormon SAHM's is ridiculous and heartbreaking. I'm tired of seeing her post about how everything with this baby is "so much better, I feel so much more secure with myself" then watch her contradict that. She's trying too hard to paint the picture that all she needed in life was a perfect little blonde baby.
I thought maybe she got lip injections but i wasn’t sure!!!! I thought you weren’t supposed to do at least Botox while breastfeeding??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

They are both wasting their money. You can’t really tell that they have fake lips if you didn’t see pics of them before and at the same time their lips are still thin. If she really wants to look better she should thin out her eyebrows and get her implants removed. Those are the two things that she should be worried about.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

Yeah she definitely got them. So many people get them now that it's easy to spot. I have way more respect for those who get work done and actually share the process with their audience. Carlie gets all this shit done, says nothing about it, then preaches about how you should accept yourself. She is the worst.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I saw her comment on Lindsay Defranco's new boobs (can't find the comment now, it was a few days ago) praising her for being open about it yet Water Balloons McBotox still hasn't admitted she's had anything done IIRC.

Like nobody thinks you went from an ironing board to exaggerated anime tits overnight because you had a late-in-life puberty spurt, honey.

I noticed on her Halloween pics this year she says "Usually I prep all month and do fun matching Halloween costumes for the fam. " so I scrolled back to see last year... Jackson clearly had no interest in dressing up, he went in plain clothes as her 'lumberjack boyfriend'. She was a park ranger who 'found' dragon Elliott in the woods... at least dress him as a dinosaur and call it shitty Jurassic Park. Her matching costumes this year were actually BETTER so why lie about it??

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I wonder what company they are working with. She must be in heaven to be only traveling with Lenny.

Her fake tears about Cooper turning 11 were not convincing. I bet she’s counting down the years and hours until he turns 18 so she can finally escape Idaho and really start her life with her Wood family. Since the age of 21 she hasn’t been able to do much with her life or move anywhere without thinking of cooper. She had to get a court order just to take cooper for a few months to live in LA. Must be frustrating to watch your brother move his entire family to California and become rich while you’re stuck in Idaho, watching opportunities pass you by.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Yeah she's definitely got hang ups from not getting her perfect family first time around. Mormons are strange.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Wasn't she complaining when she was breasfeeding Elliot?
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Chael_s
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chael_s »

Why does a woman that doesn't work have so many clothes? It's just crazy to me that she has so much! She has 822 listings (I know that is a combination of what is active and what has sold) on her poshmark account. That doesn't even include the clothes in her closet. :roll:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Chael_s wrote:Why does a woman that doesn't work have so many clothes? It's just crazy to me that she has so much! She has 822 listings (I know that is a combination of what is active and what has sold) on her poshmark account. That doesn't even include the clothes in her closet. :roll:
It's insane. The worst part is that so many still have tags on. She buys all this crap, never wears it, then has to take a loss on it selling it on Poshmark. Because she's not going to be able to make what she paid for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

On insta Carlie asked Cooper what they were going to do on his day, he said seeing the newest Harry Potter movie (Fantastic Beasts I assume) and then a milkshake party. Carlie responded by saying "I got milks for shaking." She can't help but say stupid shit ALL the time.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

JohnnyLawrence wrote:On insta Carlie asked Cooper what they were going to do on his day, he said seeing the newest Harry Potter movie (Fantastic Beasts I assume) and then a milkshake party. Carlie responded by saying "I got milks for shaking." She can't help but say stupid shit ALL the time.
First she tells her 11 year old son that he can have her breast milk then she posts this? Some incest shit

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

^ We all know her and Shay have a weird relationship... it doesn't surprise me!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

He'll be her boyfriend if her husband leaves her. Cooper will be the man of the house and be out doing yard work and she'll be home cuddling her "boyfriend" and buying shit online.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

jinalebcool wrote:^ We all know her and Shay have a weird relationship... it doesn't surprise me!
Lol this family is too comfortable with sexuality with each other.

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

Jackson's latest instagram story is about Lenny being his "girlfriend". Wtf gross. They are so strange.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Woowww even Jackson is getting into this weird type of relationship. I would have thought that Jackson at least wouldn't do it...

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Jacksons tweet

"Resist spending money on stupid stuff just because it's on sale"

Carlies Mom replied:
"Resist Christmas shopping all together. I got tired of how materialistic Christmas has become. That's why I now buy experiences for our family"

Jackson replied: My fav holiday is Thanksgiving because it's not materialistic"

Jackson honet, your wife is materialistic and wastes money on looking fake and younger. Also buys all the things then resells them online. I know I'd get blocked if I said something but I really want too. :rofl:

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Jacksons tweet

Carlies Mom replied:
"Resist Christmas shopping all together. I got tired of how materialistic Christmas has become. That's why I now buy experiences for our family"

Jackson honet, your wife is materialistic and wastes money on looking fake and younger. Also buys all the things then resells them online. I know I'd get blocked if I said something but I really want too. :rofl:
Is he seriously so blind? Completely in denial? Or just an arrogant ass who thinks he can't do wrong. They are both so obviously fake, it shows in everything they do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

In today's TMV:

Carlie: "That's why I feel like I could have three, like Cooper doesn't count...."

YOU ALREADY HAVE THREE! And just because you can use Cooper to do all your chores for you, doesn't mean "he doesn't count."

I feel like the Butlers only have kids so they can have more babies. They just use them as little moms and dads to do all the hard work while they can sit there and coo at their babies.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Jacksons tweet

Carlies Mom replied:

This was Carlie’s response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”