Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Post by Rhea85 »

Someone needs to explain to her how the human body works throughout the aging process.
She has a fantasy about having a high school cheerleader body. Those days are gone.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ammnesia »

She's so obsessed with weight it has to be a disorder. It's okay being into fitness and craving that work out feeling, just looking after your body in general but she's at a whole other level.

Remember when she was at her thinnest and was still complaining about her weight, it's not even lean muscle she gains her goal is literally to be stick thin

Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tea4Tube »

Ammnesia wrote:She's so obsessed with weight it has to be a disorder. It's okay being into fitness and craving that work out feeling, just looking after your body in general but she's at a whole other level.

Remember when she was at her thinnest and was still complaining about her weight, it's not even lean muscle she gains her goal is literally to be stick thin
That's true. At one point she was branding herself as some form of fitness expert, but it's clear her relationship with food and her knowledge of nutrition are lacking. I don't know if it's her culture or body dysmorphia or both. I do wish she'd get help.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

:roll: I knew as soon as Lenny was born all or most of her posts would be about body, weight, looks. Blah its so off putting. I can't stand her insecure jokes about everything from a pimple to a wrinkle. Probably one of the most unattractive thing ever. :?

SocialMediaPsych
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SocialMediaPsych »

Just had to share this. Jackson's sister rachwoody on Instagram has to be one of the sweetest people ever. What blew my mind was what a different kid Elliot is around her. He LOVES his aunt so much and she Loves him back just as much. Elliot is interacting with her like I have never seen. Carly is pathetic compared to her.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Ammnesia wrote:She's so obsessed with weight it has to be a disorder. It's okay being into fitness and craving that work out feeling, just looking after your body in general but she's at a whole other level.

Remember just before the wedding, she was whining about her weight and drinking detox teas? And then she was actually photoshopping wedding pictures on her wedding day! Who does that? You're not supposed to be focused on how tiny your waist is ON your wedding day! She really is sick, and I feel for Lenny.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Liddybet
Debater
Debater

Post by Liddybet »

Of course in the new vlog Lenny’s bed looks like a death trap! i know she’s not sleeping in there yet but the bumpers and the thing over the crib are a huge strangulation risk. Normally I’d think “oh, well they are smart enough to remove all that before baby is sleeping in there” ... but i know that isn’t the case with Carlie....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Exactly she craves the days where she was skinny and dating Steve cook. Back then she was a part time mom, traveling the world with Steve and his big dick energy Lol jk

All she has to do is focus on lifting weights and increasing protein. The cardio won’t help at all and dieting is unnecessary since she’s breastfeeding and doesn’t have a lot of weight to lose. But of course Carlie won’t settle with wide hips and a curvy body. She wants to look like a prepubescent girl.

Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea4Tube »

Rhea85 wrote:

Exactly she craves the days where she was skinny and dating Steve cook. Back then she was a part time mom, traveling the world with Steve and his big dick energy Lol jk

All she has to do is focus on lifting weights and increasing protein. The cardio won’t help at all and dieting is unnecessary since she’s breastfeeding and doesn’t have a lot of weight to lose. But of course Carlie won’t settle with wide hips and a curvy body. She wants to look like a prepubescent girl.

I low-key miss steve though. Mostly just seeing him in the videos. :D

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

^steve was entertaining and they actually had chemistry instead of that fake lust that Jackson tries to portray. He has been studying steve.

Her daughter always looks so grumpy. I wonder if she is super sensitive to light. Is that even a thing?

Also I can see why she has body image issues. Trolltard is constantly showing pics of when she was super skinny. Her body has definitely changed.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I know! Lenny's little brown is always furrowed. But Carlie keeps saying what a happy baby she is. I guess it's just like the "happy marriage" she has. A figment of her imagination.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Post by Rhea85 »

How old was Elliot when he started experiencing eye issues?

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Anyone seen her Poshmark closet? She has a ridiculous amount of clothes/ shoes/ swimwear on it. By the looks of it, most of it is never worn. They could save so much money by just not shopping like a crazy person. She has issues.

https://poshmark.com/closet/carliebutler
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

So on Carlie's latest IG story, she said Lenny hasn't pooped in 7 days??!?? Is that normal for an infant who's feeding so much??

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:So on Carlie's latest IG story, she said Lenny hasn't pooped in 7 days??!?? Is that normal for an infant who's feeding so much??
Sometimes I wonder if Carlie ever heard of "Google" lol. She is always asking followers about things that might be very important health-wise for her own childrenImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I wonder if she will boycott Victoria’s Secret since they announced that they will never include plus size models or transgender models in their fashion show. You know carlie probably sees herself as “plus”.

Remember a few years back, Jackson said that Carlie could be a VS model. I wonder if he still feels the same.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

lmmomSD wrote:I know! Lenny's little brown is always furrowed. But Carlie keeps saying what a happy baby she is. I guess it's just like the "happy marriage" she has. A figment of her imagination.

:rofl: :rofl:

Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea4Tube »

Suzan wrote:Anyone seen her Poshmark closet? She has a ridiculous amount of clothes/ shoes/ swimwear on it. By the looks of it, most of it is never worn. They could save so much money by just not shopping like a crazy person. She has issues.

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://poshmark.com/closet/carliebutler[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>poshmark</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>closet</span><span>/</span><span>carliebutler</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

SO MANY CLOTHES. If I didn't think her assistant did all that work, I'd have to give her props for posting it all. This made me laugh though--she sold all her Trixen hats! https://poshmark.com/listing/Trixin-hat ... 01b4fbc91d

Imboredand
Learner
Learner

Post by Imboredand »

Wow. anyone see the lip injections on the her recent Instagram post in the car wash? Listen, I understand insecurities and wanting to look your best but she takes it to extremes too often. The mentality placed on these Mormon SAHM's is ridiculous and heartbreaking. I'm tired of seeing her post about how everything with this baby is "so much better, I feel so much more secure with myself" then watch her contradict that. She's trying too hard to paint the picture that all she needed in life was a perfect little blonde baby.

Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea4Tube »

Imboredand wrote:Wow. anyone see the lip injections on the her recent Instagram post in the car wash? Listen, I understand insecurities and wanting to look your best but she takes it to extremes too often. The mentality placed on these Mormon SAHM's is ridiculous and heartbreaking. I'm tired of seeing her post about how everything with this baby is "so much better, I feel so much more secure with myself" then watch her contradict that. She's trying too hard to paint the picture that all she needed in life was a perfect little blonde baby.
I don't think I could have put it better myself. To expand, I met her once, and she was extremely kind and friendly. I don't wish her harm. I've been following her story for a long time. I just struggle to understand her lifestyle ($$$$), and her body/emotional issues. She literally has everything she's always wanted. The culture that she is part of and that she is perpetuating is toxic IMO.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”